PDA

View Full Version : If you're mad

msstate7
09-26-2015, 10:01 PM
Step away from your keyboard. Here the sec scoreboard...

Kentucky 21
Mizzou 13

OM 27
Vandy 16

State 17
Auburn 9

Florida 28
Tenn 27

aTm 28
Ark 21 (neutral site)

All close games and we are the only road team to win. We were an underdog. We only gave up 9 points. This was a big win whether you admit it or not

cheewgumm
09-26-2015, 10:02 PM
Im not mad. I would say "concerned".

MetEdDawg
09-26-2015, 10:02 PM
Here's what I will say through 1/3 of the season. We should take Mizzou. We can take Arkansas. We should beat UK. That's 4-4 and 8 wins. Now can we beat either Bama, OM, or @TAMU to get to 9. Regardless of how the strength of the west is determined at the end of the year, I will take 9-3 after 10-2 all day if we can manage to get there. That's a huge step in the right direction to follow up our best season ever with another solid season.

HoopsDawg
09-26-2015, 10:04 PM
Definitely. But we have some extreme posters on this board that are always going to make outrageous statements. I'm calling this a very good win. Not a great win. But a tough, needed win. AU at night is a tough place to play.

Richie Brown, East to West, is a very good LB. He was a bad ass tonight.

Behrdawg
09-26-2015, 10:07 PM
Step away from your keyboard. Here the sec scoreboard...

Kentucky 21
Mizzou 13

OM 27
Vandy 16

State 17
Auburn 9

Florida 28
Tenn 27

aTm 28
Ark 21 (neutral site)

All close games and we are the only road team to win. We were an underdog. We only gave up 9 points. This was a big win whether you admit it or not

Good post.

dawg27
09-26-2015, 10:08 PM
Definitely. But we have some extreme posters on this board that are always going to make outrageous statements. I'm calling this a very good win. Not a great win. But a tough, needed win. AU at night is a tough place to play.

Yep good win, but they are going to be some that is going to say we threw the ball to much, dak made a bad read we won.

archdog
09-26-2015, 10:12 PM

Concur. Richie came to play. My only concern is our offense seemed very out of sync in the second half. Shump is still trying to swing it outside and he juked into tackles tonight instead of getting his pads level and picking up 3 tough yards, and we didn't make a single running back fall backwards. The first half was almost perfect on offense. The second half defense played well.

DownwardDawg
09-26-2015, 10:13 PM
Huge win.

MetEdDawg
09-26-2015, 10:16 PM
Concur. Richie came to play. My only concern is our offense seemed very out of sync in the second half. Shump is still trying to swing it outside and he juked into tackles tonight instead of getting his pads level and picking up 3 tough yards, and we didn't make a single running back fall backwards. The first half was almost perfect on offense. The second half defense played well.

I only point it out because of his potential. Gerri Green picked Peyton Barber up in the 1st quarter head on and took him backwards 4 yards. Out manned him. But I understand your point. Auburn ran downhill on us starting late in the 2nd quarter and didn't stop until the end. But we brought it in the 4th. The Diaz confusion was alive and well in the 4th. Auburn didn't know who the hell was coming from any direction.

Dawgface
09-26-2015, 10:17 PM
I'm happy. I'm out west on a road trip. Saw the Arches at Moab, UT today and got to my hotel in CO just in time for kick off. A road win for the dogs......life is good. :)

Really Clark?
09-26-2015, 10:29 PM
You forgot #8 LSU winning 34-24 against Cusa on the road as well.

msstate7
09-26-2015, 10:31 PM
You forgot #8 LSU winning 34-24 against Cusa on the road as well.

Yeah, I just put in conference games

tcdog70
09-26-2015, 10:33 PM
The Gus Bus has never failed to score a TD. Great win, I'm not concerned . Only SEC school to win on the road.

Really Clark?
09-26-2015, 10:34 PM
Yeah, I just put in conference games

Gotcha.

Saltydog
09-26-2015, 10:36 PM
nt