PDA

View Full Version : Bama may lose 4 games this year.

Leroy Jenkins
09-26-2015, 03:29 PM
I don't know if they can beat us, GA, LSU and possibly UT.

MetEdDawg
09-26-2015, 03:32 PM
This is the first time in a long time that I look at Bama and don't see anyone on either side that really scares me. Don't get me wrong, they've got good talent in places, especially along the front seven. But no one where I go damn what are we going to do with that guy.

Henry is their best offensive weapon but their OL isn't nearly as good as it has been. They don't have the weapons on the outside and they don't have a game changer at QB. This is the most beatable Alabama team since Saban's first year.

ETA: Don't forget TAMU. They've got a good enough defense to do exactly what OM did to them. Score enough to win and do good enough on defense to stop them from coming back.

DownwardDawg
09-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Unless they get much better, we will beat them this year.

Of course, it won't be a big deal because several people will beat them.*****

RealHastings
09-26-2015, 04:02 PM
Agreed. I wish we played them now. They don't look good at all. We will beat them this year.

defiantdog
09-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Agreed. I wish we played them now. They don't look good at all. We will beat them this year.
Bama won't progress with Coker. If he doesn't have it by now, he won't get it. And the back ups don't look promising this year either. As long as Kiffin is calling pass plays, we will have a huge opportunity to win that game.

TUSK
09-26-2015, 05:07 PM
Bama won't progress with Coker. If he doesn't have it by now, he won't get it. And the back ups don't look promising this year either. As long as Kiffin is calling pass plays, we will have a huge opportunity to win that game.

I'm with you... we should go to the single wing...

msstate7
09-26-2015, 05:12 PM
I'm with you... we should go to the single wing...

Bateman IMO. He was 11/14 87 yards when you pulled him vs OM. He did throw the int, but he was playing ok.

TUSK
09-26-2015, 05:14 PM
Bateman IMO. He was 11/14 87 yards when you pulled him vs OM. He did throw the int, but he was playing ok.

Cornwell was "supposed" to be the guy late til he go drunk and ran his mouth...

at this point, I'd be ok with pulling the RS off Barnett...

Regardless, as some have mentioned, Bammer needs to establish an ID.