PDA

View Full Version : David cutcliffe

msstate7
09-26-2015, 01:50 PM
Why does he stay at duke?

Duke has a dumb for a stadium. Playing a ranked team, they have hardly anyone there. Cutcliffe can do so much better

Leroy Jenkins
09-26-2015, 01:56 PM
Delete

DownwardDawg
09-26-2015, 01:58 PM
I've said it many times, ole miss would have more than 1 sec championship over the past several years if they had kept him. I laughed so hard that day that I saw on ESPN ticker that they had released him. I'll never forget that day. I don't know if bulldog and reb fans understand the significance of that moment.

Liverpooldawg
09-26-2015, 02:04 PM
I've said it many times, ole miss would have more than 1 sec championship over the past several years if they had kept him. I laughed so hard that day that I saw on ESPN ticker that they had released him. I'll never forget that day. I don't know if bulldog and reb fans understand the significance of that moment.

Yep, and with Cutcliff they would have had much better cover from the NCAA.

BrunswickDawg
09-26-2015, 02:04 PM
And I think that is why he is content at Duke. He has built a very good program and could wind up with a statue there.

War Machine Dawg
09-26-2015, 02:17 PM
And I think that is why he is content at Duke. He has built a very good program and could wind up with a statue there.

He's at the perfect place for him at Dook. They'll build him a statue, and there's zero pressure from nut job boosters. He gets to do everything his way. There's no reason for him to leave. Grass ain't always greener.

PassInterference
09-26-2015, 02:23 PM
Cutt has had heart trouble. Lower stress is good for him.

DownwardDawg
09-26-2015, 02:26 PM
He's at the perfect place for him at Dook. They'll build him a statue, and there's zero pressure from nut job boosters. He gets to do everything his way. There's no reason for him to leave. Grass ain't always greener.

I agree. He'll retire from duke and he should.

AROB44
09-26-2015, 02:29 PM
Earns 1.79 mil per year......not too shabby.