PDA

View Full Version : Hey Behr... It's called Emphasis and Reiteration... FYI.

RougeDawg
09-26-2015, 12:08 PM
On the reason to start a new post from other thread, on a topic that needs serious discussion. Thank you.

Dan being a huge Vag*na in the big games, is a real problem for us. Really our only ongoing issue preventing greatness from our football teams.

BeastMan
09-26-2015, 12:10 PM
In before ban

I seen it dawg
09-26-2015, 12:11 PM
Hey rouge....it's called you being a douche

Rayburn8
09-26-2015, 12:14 PM
Rouge you might actually be the worst. Just the absolute worst.

RougeDawg
09-26-2015, 12:14 PM
Hey rouge....it's called you being a douche

I'm talking about dan going pussmode at crunch time. That's being A douche? Can we not talk about the elephant in the room?

RougeDawg
09-26-2015, 12:16 PM
Rouge you might actually be the worst. Just the absolute worst.

Worst for what? Behr deleted my post asking why start a thread from a post about dan going full puss in crunch times. Can I not emphasize why I reposted?M

And you and I Seen It commenting without knowledge on the previous post are asinine. Continue on and try again. If y'all don't want to talk about Dan clamming up in big ball games I will never talk about it again. Is that a new rule enacted recently that I've missed

And I extremely enjoy the irony of your post, one of which you make with absolutely zero knowledge on the subject matter. Thanks for that one. Seriously.

drunkernhelldawg
09-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Lightening usually only strikes once.

On the issue, don't like the puss thing. Don't really get what it means. How about a few example plays to show the point?

RougeDawg
09-26-2015, 12:25 PM
Lightening usually only strikes once.

On the issue, don't like the puss thing. Don't really get what it means. How about a few example plays to show the point?

Puss-- going full conservative, away from what out is at #1 last year, playing not to lose, Ever. Same thing he's done against Bama OM And LSU. Orange bowl was just odd all together. He doesn't have the killer mentality in the big games that he had last year against LSU A&M and Auburn.

Rayburn8
09-26-2015, 12:26 PM
Dude I saw the post before it was deleted. I'm just as annoyed as you are about Dan being passive, but we didn't need another thread about it.

BeastMan
09-26-2015, 12:27 PM
http://bunow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/youcanthandlethetruth.gif

CadaverDawg
09-26-2015, 12:30 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/popcorn_seinfeld.gif

War Machine Dawg
09-26-2015, 12:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rTjkVGl.gif

drunkernhelldawg
09-26-2015, 12:39 PM
Puss-- going full conservative, away from what out is at #1 last year, playing not to lose, Ever. Same thing he's done against Bama OM And LSU. Orange bowl was just odd all together. He doesn't have the killer mentality in the big games that he had last year against LSU A&M and Auburn.

I thought our game plan in Bama, OM, and the Orange Bowl was too complex. Sure, we were overmatched by position at Bama, but I still thought that trying to beat them straight up would have given us a better chance than all the failed trickery. LSU was different. Just everybody performing poorly at the start of the game, from the water boy to the head coach. OM was on a high last year while we were on a low. Basically hit a buzz saw there. At the Orange Bowl, we ran into a team that wanted the game more than we did. That's on the coaches, but it's tricky keeping a team focused that had so much more to play for earlier. I'm still trying to personally decide whether bowl game results really matter. I halfway think that the players deserve some breaks after all they've put into the season. I imagine that's an unpopular view, but the season doesn't have to last forever. I appreciate the beginning and the end.

sleepy dawg
09-26-2015, 12:45 PM
On the reason to start a new post from other thread, on a topic that needs serious discussion. Thank you.

Dan being a huge Vag*na in the big games, is a real problem for us. Really our only ongoing issue preventing greatness from our football teams.

OH SNAP! RougeDawg has figured it out everybody!** Thanks for regurgitating the same shit you unoriginal bastard.

I seen it dawg
09-26-2015, 12:47 PM
Worst for what? Behr deleted my post asking why start a thread from a post about dan going full puss in crunch times. Can I not emphasize why I reposted?M

And you and I Seen It commenting without knowledge on the previous post are asinine. Continue on and try again. If y'all don't want to talk about Dan clamming up in big ball games I will never talk about it again. Is that a new rule enacted recently that I've missed

And I extremely enjoy the irony of your post, one of which you make with absolutely zero knowledge on the subject matter. Thanks for that one. Seriously.

Because you didn't get the response your super sized douche ego wanted you started another thread. Because you're a douche. All you did was copy and paste. No one paid attention to you as usual so you felt the need to yell louder which always works. Don't be an asshat and people won't dog pile on your stupid shit. Seriously.

BeastMan
09-26-2015, 12:57 PM
Because you didn't get the response your super sized douche ego wanted you started another thread. Because you're a douche. All you did was copy and paste. No one paid attention to you as usual so you felt the need to yell louder which always works. Don't be an asshat and people won't dog pile on your stupid shit. Seriously.

http://i.imgur.com/kX9UBBk.gif

CadaverDawg
09-26-2015, 01:03 PM

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/Evil-Laugh-GIF.gif?gs=a

War Machine Dawg
09-26-2015, 01:17 PM

http://i.imgur.com/9GwgKhu.gif

Cabo32
09-26-2015, 01:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9GwgKhu.gif

Rolex wearin...kiss stealin..wheelin' dealin'...limousine ridin'..jet flyin' SON OF A GUN.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Behrdawg
09-26-2015, 01:51 PM
I'm not dealing with your shit today, Rouge. Your post was full of "mediocre-at-best" amateur content that sounded like Bobby Bouche's senior term paper. I just spent 2 1/2 hours at Chucky Cheese with my 4 kids. My patience is very thin today. So maybe you should step away before you piss me off.

ShotgunDawg
09-26-2015, 01:59 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ab/abd3f7c68c086e53ef59dcaf5bbe73886938af8ba73a6c68e3 92d97f13075729.jpg

CadaverDawg
09-26-2015, 02:05 PM
Molested by a Giant Rat

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6a/22/ec/6a22ec1372350bb64757502d070d8492.jpg

Rayburn8
09-26-2015, 02:08 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--OXAwoAgV--/etgub62afz3txuygbukv.gif

I CANT STOP LOOKING AT IT.

ShotgunDawg
09-26-2015, 02:08 PM
HAHA, Beautiful.

thunderclap
09-26-2015, 02:12 PM
OM had gotten beat by 30 the week before and had a one-legged QB. Some buzz saw.

AROB44
09-26-2015, 02:12 PM
If he is in Baton Rouge, the he is just another typical jackass that lives there. Needs to find another team....MSU doesn't need him.

BeastMan
09-26-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm not dealing with your shit today, Rouge. Your post was full of "mediocre-at-best" amateur content that sounded like Bobby Bouche's senior term paper. I just spent 2 1/2 hours at Chucky Cheese with my 4 kids. My patience is very thin today. So maybe you should step away before you piss me off.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/JAsKtsJvzpd8k/giphy.gif

War Machine Dawg
09-26-2015, 02:25 PM

http://i.imgur.com/ElMQg59.gif
http://i.imgur.com/sOM2E7e.jpg

archdog
09-26-2015, 02:27 PM
I just see that as a bunch of relevant situations but still excuses. 17 it and ball out. I want the swagger. Have the mentality that we are going to win from the tunnel until
the final buzzer. I want our players to just dominate and talk shit the entire way. A entire squad of cocky assholes that ball out and back it up.

Our fanbase needs to leed the way.

CadaverDawg
09-26-2015, 02:41 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tyGasZ3Oi9o/ThzIlURy9UI/AAAAAAAAAYc/hwErCWMSNoo/s1600/lakers.gif

RougeDawg
09-29-2015, 11:16 PM
If he is in Baton Rouge, the he is just another typical jackass that lives there. Needs to find another team....MSU doesn't need him.

Politefully wrong. Pay attention to my posts.

RougeDawg
09-29-2015, 11:25 PM

If my BS is calling a spade a spade, you need help.

I'm posting about a recurring theme of Dan pulling the back the reigns when he's either scared of losing or has a nice lead. Did he do anything different against Aunurn that I hadn't predicted.

Sorry for your family struggles, and I'm not calling your out per se. Just that dan tries to flip the offensive switch and it's going to hurt us in the long run.

No hard feelings, I just want to discuss Dan and Him wanting to turn the offense on and off to win

Rayburn8
09-29-2015, 11:46 PM
Did you really need to bump a three day old thread?

TUSK
09-29-2015, 11:52 PM
I'm talking about dan going pussmode at crunch time. That's being A douche? Can we not talk about the elephant in the room?

Elephant? Somebody ask for the elephant in the room?

CarolinaDawgs
09-30-2015, 12:32 AM
I thought our game plan in Bama, OM, and the Orange Bowl was too complex. Sure, we were overmatched by position at Bama, but I still thought that trying to beat them straight up would have given us a better chance than all the failed trickery. LSU was different. Just everybody performing poorly at the start of the game, from the water boy to the head coach. OM was on a high last year while we were on a low. Basically hit a buzz saw there. At the Orange Bowl, we ran into a team that wanted the game more than we did. That's on the coaches, but it's tricky keeping a team focused that had so much more to play for earlier. I'm still trying to personally decide whether bowl game results really matter. I halfway think that the players deserve some breaks after all they've put into the season. I imagine that's an unpopular view, but the season doesn't have to last forever. I appreciate the beginning and the end.

I dont understand this "failed trickery" you speak of that wouldn't have worked in the BAMA game..

Its not a trick to adjust to a better gameplan after the other team has you by the wang.

CarolinaDawgs
09-30-2015, 12:35 AM
OM had gotten beat by 30 the week before and had a one-legged QB. Some buzz saw.

THIS

I seen it dawg
09-30-2015, 05:48 AM
Did you really need to bump a three day old thread?

Really need to ask why he did?

FISHDAWG
09-30-2015, 07:44 AM
hey ... this turned into a pretty good post. Don't stop now- keep the GIF's coming

BB30
09-30-2015, 08:05 AM

whats your solution? If they gave you the reigns tomorrow what would you do to fix the said "problem". How would you have schemed Alabama last year? You think we played wide open against LSU and Auburn and then all of the sudden lost our nuts. I think it was more along the lines of we were banged up and had our DC thinking about where he was going with 4 weeks left in the season. No doubt we played tight against Alabama but still had several opportunities to score in the red zone in the first half and turned the ball over. That is not Dan's fault. Same can be said for OM we were leading at half and our defense shit the bed. GT was just a cluster from the start on the defensive side of the ball. I think our offense put up over 500 yds on the day, so that game wasn't on the O being conservative either.

Jack Lambert
09-30-2015, 08:09 AM
regurgitating? Isn't that what fly's do when they eat?

TUSK
09-30-2015, 08:19 AM
regurgitating? Isn't that what fly's do when they eat?

Buzzards and Vultures do it sometimes, as well... mostly 'cause they're glutenous, though...

Dawg61
09-30-2015, 08:22 AM
Dan does go full V in tight games. This is fact. Maybe the players will learn how to overcome the conservative Dan. That's my hope. Maybe they will end up executing the conservative calls better.

SallyStansbury
09-30-2015, 08:36 AM
Well he used to tighten up against the bullshit teams, La Tech, UAB, etc....resulting in games that were closer than they should have been (but unlike Croom we won all of them for the most part); now we blow those teams out.
Maybe he can eventually learn to relax against the good teams on our schedule like LSU, AL, OM so that these close games become victories for us.
Dan is quite young and I think/hope he is maturing as a coach. He wants to win. He has earned our patience/trust.
In response to D61, Dan's conservative calls bring emphasis to our recruiting deficiencies on the O-Line. That hurts, as replacing Hev for his lack of recruiting prowess and his winning personality is unlikely. He appears to be a good coach for o-line but without more talent at that position, and the predictable play calling of a choked down offense we have little chance of success on the big stage. My fingers are crossed and I remain optimistic.

drunkernhelldawg
09-30-2015, 08:40 AM
I think it's very risky to try to score from deep in your territory at the end of a half. I've seen that lead to points for the other team at least as often as it works for the team running the two minute with only a minute or less on the clock. The example that comes to mind is the off the foot interception that let us beat Ole Miss back n the 90's. Of course, everybody knows about Jamal Charles' fumble vs. Denver a few weeks ago in the NFL. That's not the same as they were just running clock, but taking a knee would have obviously worked better there.

Dan is not perfect, but he has to play the game that gives our team the best chance to win the game. He did a great job of that last Saturday.