PDA

View Full Version : Players I most want to see touch the ball tonight

ShotgunDawg
09-26-2015, 10:33 AM
With the exception of Dakota

1. Bear - he can never get to many touches. Particularly downfield

2. Donald Gray - get him the ball. Deshaun Jackson

3. Gabe Myles - Bubble screens to take pressure off the running game.

4. Malik Dear/ Lee - I don't care which one of these sombitc&@$& gets the ball as long as both are taking carries away from the other two running backs.

5. Ross - Move the chains.

Political Hack
09-26-2015, 10:41 AM
Gabe is about to explode. I don't know if it'll be today, but he'll be a household name in the sec by next season. Kid can flat out play.

msstate7
09-26-2015, 10:42 AM
I'd like to try and hit Fred brown downfield also. Auburn has a patch work secondary, so take a shot

msstate7
09-26-2015, 10:43 AM
Gabe is about to explode. I don't know if it'll be today, but he'll be a household name in the sec by next season. Kid can flat out play.

Love Myles

EngineerDawg
09-26-2015, 10:53 AM
I want to see catches by Redmond, Calhoun, and Richie at minimum. We need turnovers

Leroy Jenkins
09-26-2015, 10:55 AM
I think Lee has more upside but right now the guy palys soft. Blocking is patty-cakeish when picking up pash rushers.

MannyDiazzzzNuts
09-26-2015, 11:49 AM
It's time for BearForce1 to put up the statistical game of his life.

Looking forward to seeing what Gray can do with more targets.

Crystal Balls
09-26-2015, 12:14 PM
Fitz and Staley

Rayburn8
09-26-2015, 12:47 PM
If we get the ball to Gabe once or twice a drive we will blow out Auburn.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-26-2015, 12:53 PM
Fred Ross is going to have a good game.

MetEdDawg
09-26-2015, 01:01 PM
I'm typically not a fan of a Dan Mullen offense throwing the ball more than running it. But if our OL can pass block consistently for 3 seconds or more, we should be slinging the football all over the place. Auburn has a terrible secondary and we've got the weapons to exploit it.

So I would be totally fine if we here Wilson, Ross, Brown, Gray, Johnson, Walley and Myles names more than anyone else today.

msstate7
09-26-2015, 01:03 PM
delete

War Machine Dawg
09-26-2015, 01:14 PM
I'm typically not a fan of a Dan Mullen offense throwing the ball more than running it. But if our OL can pass block consistently for 3 seconds or more, we should be slinging the football all over the place. Auburn has a terrible secondary and we've got the weapons to exploit it.

So I would be totally fine if we here Wilson, Ross, Brown, Gray, Johnson, Walley and Myles names more than anyone else today.

I repeat: They are 123/127 NATIONALLY in run D. Their secondary may blow, but their run D blows worse. #RTGDF

MetEdDawg
09-26-2015, 01:31 PM
I repeat: They are 123/127 NATIONALLY in run D. Their secondary may blow, but their run D blows worse. #RTGDF

I would normally agree IF I thought Dan Mullen wouldn't try to shove Shump and Holloway down their throats. If I was convinced Dear, Lee, Aeris, and Myles would take 15 or so of the hand offs I would agree with you. But I'm not sure they do, so I'm going with sling it around because at least the guys there are big play type guys with the best QB in the conference throwing to them.

War Machine Dawg
09-26-2015, 02:14 PM
I would normally agree IF I thought Dan Mullen wouldn't try to shove Shump and Holloway down their throats. If I was convinced Dear, Lee, Aeris, and Myles would take 15 or so of the hand offs I would agree with you. But I'm not sure they do, so I'm going with sling it around because at least the guys there are big play type guys with the best QB in the conference throwing to them.

With all the injuries, particularly Lawson, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Shump have a good night. Don't get the hate for Holloway. Sure, he's small. But he's been effective at what we've asked him to do. He's as good as Jalen Walton, imo. If our OL plays the way they're capable, there should be holes for whoever is at RB.

BoomBoom
09-26-2015, 02:28 PM

that's more of an artifact of who they've played, not their ability. it's a coaching mistake to let that dictate strategy.