PDA

View Full Version : Tiger has about 36 more legit chances at getting 4 more Majors

Coach34
07-21-2013, 09:21 PM
at the most- and that is if he stays injury free.

I mentioned a couple of years ago when he got hurt that his career was starting to mirror Jack's (minus the Waffle House ho's). The Tour has stopped being afraid of him and guys are starting to put numbers up on Sunday's again.

What was once a given- is now uncertain

EnterpriseDawg
07-21-2013, 09:33 PM
I for one hope he gets his stuff back together. Golf needs Tiger. Just don't like to watch the other guys out there. There is no one that shows the energy that makes this sport fun to watch.

MrKotter
07-21-2013, 09:47 PM
He needs to find his putting stroke again. Ever since he and Foley changed it he hasn't been nearly as good on the greens.

Goat Holder
07-21-2013, 09:55 PM
if he stays injury free.

I think he's going to permanently injure his back sooner rather than later....especially with this new stiff swing of his that's lower to the ground. Now, it has gotten better this year, looks like he's lost some of that stiff muscle....but he's still torquing his back way too much and I think it catches up with him.....especially as many times as he sticks it in the ground

I seen it dawg
07-22-2013, 06:23 AM
He can take a flying leap except for the fact I like watching him get into contention only to choke it out in the end of majors. His act is just old and tired. He acts like a spoiled 6 yr old when a shot doesn't stop 6" from the hole or every putt no matter the length doesn't go in. Every single time. Drops his head and sulks. He is negatively demonstrative his whole round and it's a turn off. Give me Phil and all the younger guys and foreigners.