PDA

View Full Version : If we lose this weekend...

Pokechop Womack
09-25-2015, 12:36 PM
We are going 7-5... End of story. It's do or die tomorrow... We better be ready to play...

HSVDawg
09-25-2015, 12:38 PM
We are going 7-5... End of story. It's do or die tomorrow... We better be ready to play...

7-5? You are being way too generous. What 3 SEC games are we going to win if we lose tomorrow?

TrapGame
09-25-2015, 12:42 PM
If we lose to a team that has been a tossed cigarette butt away from a raging dumpster fire the last three games I'll need to turn my attention elsewhere for the rest of season.

msstate7
09-25-2015, 12:45 PM
If we lose tomorrow, circle November 13th... Basketball opener

Swagger Vance
09-25-2015, 12:45 PM
If we lose this weekend...

Go ahead and give me a temporary ban after the game....My melt will be unimaginable.

Todd4State
09-25-2015, 12:46 PM
7-5? You are being way too generous. What 3 SEC games are we going to win if we lose tomorrow?

Arkansas, Mizzou, and Kentucky.

Lloyd Christmas
09-25-2015, 12:50 PM

If we lose tomorrow we are staring down the barrel of 5-7.

Dawg61
09-25-2015, 12:50 PM

You get banned for that headline

Ifyouonlyknew
09-25-2015, 01:09 PM
Jesus & you guys wonder why OM calls us the little brother.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2015, 01:11 PM
BUT...... if we win, we go into A&M with a shit ton of momentum, &, if we win at A&M, we are going into November with a chance to win the West.

If we take care of bidness on the morrow, we are in good shape

Dawg61
09-25-2015, 01:15 PM

Jesus wonders why OM calls us little brother?

Jack Lambert
09-25-2015, 01:17 PM
I swear that I heard that same statement 20 times in 2013 the week before Auburn. We lost to Auburn and we still got to go to a bowl game. Were not going 5-7 this season.

Bothrops
09-25-2015, 01:18 PM

If we lose tomorrow, we'll lose at least one of those. 6-6

MSUDawg99
09-25-2015, 01:21 PM

Ole Siss's (see what I did there?) opinion of anything shouldn't be relevant or mean shat to us anyway. Ha.

sleepy dawg
09-25-2015, 01:22 PM
Go ahead and give me a temporary ban after the game....My melt will be unimaginable.

I wouldn't be too upset if you just went ahead melted away. As a solid you are a piece of shit. If you melt, maybe you'll only be a fart.

TrapGame
09-25-2015, 01:26 PM
BUT...... if we win, we go into A&M with a shit ton of momentum, &, if we win at A&M, we are going into November with a chance to win the West.

^^Yes sir!^^

sleepy dawg
09-25-2015, 01:27 PM
I've pretty much learned from this board that a loss this weekend is equal to death, and a win, and we are competing for the west... Pretty big swing for the 2nd conference game. I sure hope we win then.

Dawg61
I wouldn't be too upset if you just went ahead melted away. As a solid you are a piece of shit. If you melt, maybe you'll only be a fart.

Lol his Klan Ole Miss uniform was hilarious

Ifyouonlyknew
Ole Siss's (see what I did there?) opinion of anything shouldn't be relevant or mean shat to us anyway. Ha.

If only it was that easy.

MSUDawg99
09-25-2015, 01:28 PM
If only it was that easy.

If you only knew...

sandwolf
09-25-2015, 01:30 PM

If we lose tomorrow, then UK is about the only one of those that I will feel ok about and that is only because it is at home. Not that we couldn't win all 3 of those games, but if we can't win tomorrow, then I sure won't expect us to......my goal will immediately shift to just getting bowl eligible.

Todd4State
09-25-2015, 01:31 PM
If we lose tomorrow, we'll lose at least one of those. 6-6

I don't know if agree with that. A loss probably means we start out 2-3, but then we get Troy and La Tech and we will hopefully see some personnel changes giving us a chance to finish strong

Coach34
09-25-2015, 01:56 PM
If we lose tomorrow the Sheriff will probably be called back to I Seen It's house like he was after the Egg Bowl last year

CadaverDawg
09-25-2015, 02:05 PM
We're going to beat Auburn, beat A&M, and everyone in the media and Bear land will collectively say, "oh shit, looks like we might have thrown dirt on the Heisman candidate a little too soon".

Tripp McNeely
09-25-2015, 02:29 PM
What the damn has happened to our fanbase over the past six days?? There's not one position on the football field where they are better than us! We win by 2 TDs-plus

Bama_Dawg
09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
We're going to beat Auburn, beat A&M, and everyone in the media and Bear land will collectively say, "oh shit, looks like we might have thrown dirt on the Heisman candidate a little too soon".

This isn't your father's MSU team. Its 2015, and if we can go in and run the Barner's off the field, it can herald our re-emergence from media obscurity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_jQM7WTKaQ

Or the media will say, "Well, they beat a pitiful Auburn team." Either way I'm ok with it because its an SEC win.

DownwardDawg
09-25-2015, 02:36 PM
Jesus wonders why OM calls us little brother?

I laughed out loud!!!

Lloyd Christmas
09-25-2015, 02:41 PM
What the damn has happened to our fanbase over the past six days?? There's not one position on the football field where they are better than us! We win by 2 TDs-plus

It pains me to say this, but I still don't have trust in Dan with games like this on the road. He pu55y foots around too long, plays the wrong people (esp at RB), and then finally figures shit out 3 minutes in to the 3rd quarter.

msstate7
09-25-2015, 02:49 PM
Hope you're right. If we somehow pulled that off, we could have bama in town with us being 8-1. We'd essentially have a mulligan of last year with bama and om at home this time.

Jarius
09-25-2015, 02:51 PM
The state boards have been unbearable for me this week simply because our fans have been such pussies. No one else in the country would even be having this conversation if they had our team and the team they were playing looked like auburn has the first three weeks. This is pathetic.

sleepy dawg
09-25-2015, 02:58 PM
It pains me to say this, but I still don't have trust in Dan with games like this on the road. He pu55y foots around too long, plays the wrong people (esp at RB), and then finally figures shit out 3 minutes in to the 3rd quarter.

It wasn't that long ago everyone was saying he couldn't make half time adjustments because we always sucked in the 2nd half. Now everybody is saying that is the only thing he can do, and he can't start games off with a game plan.

When Dan leaves, there will be a statue of him built. The caption will read "Dan Mullen - Greatest MSU coach of all time, who was the worst coach who ever lived."

sleepy dawg
09-25-2015, 02:59 PM
The state boards have been unbearable for me this week simply because our fans have been such pussies. No one else in the country would even be having this conversation if they had our team and the team they were playing looked like auburn has the first three weeks. This is pathetic.

THANK YOU!!!

In a second, someone is going to tell you that message boards are made for bitching... Remember though, that's just what bitches say.

Dawg61
09-25-2015, 03:05 PM

True story. Dan is lacking the kill instinct. I wish ESPN would always ask him about injuries just before tipoff so he'd start coaching pissed off.

Pokechop Womack
09-25-2015, 03:07 PM

Exactly... tomorrow is paramount

sleepy dawg
09-25-2015, 03:09 PM
True story. Dan is lacking the kill instinct. I wish ESPN would always ask him about injuries just before tipoff so he'd start coaching pissed off.

Ha... I do miss seeing Dan getting more pissed off than a person should ever get pissed. I still remember that roughing the kicker they called on us that should've been running into the kicker (forgot the team.. auburn maybe?). I don't think I've ever seen anyone as mad. I loved it.

Todd4State
09-25-2015, 03:16 PM

I feel like we should beat Auburn. I don't feel as good about A&M because of our safeties and the fact that we might play Zach Jackson on a slot WR plus it being on the road. If I see personnel changes tomorrow, I might change my opinion on that. Oh yeah- A&M currently leads the SEC in sacks.

Dawg61
09-25-2015, 03:26 PM
Ha... I do miss seeing Dan getting more pissed off than a person should ever get pissed. I still remember that roughing the kicker they called on us that should've been running into the kicker (forgot the team.. auburn maybe?). I don't think I've ever seen anyone as mad. I loved it.

He coaches much better when he's angry and thinks he needs to prove something. That's how I want him for 60 minutes. I want him to try to embarrass the other team. All out balls to the wall gas peddle on the floor. Try to score 100. That's my ideal Dan Mullen. If Dan could just somehow start approaching these games with a personal vendetta towards the opposing coach we'd finally see his peak potential as a coach. Last year we could of won a NC. Only thing last year was missing was Dan coaching at his absolute best. Nice Dan won't ever be Peak Dan.

DownwardDawg
09-25-2015, 04:27 PM

90% of the "experts", including Vegas, says that Auburn will win. Our concern is legit. For the record, I predicted us to win by 10 or more.....but I'm still nervous as hell.

CadaverDawg
09-25-2015, 04:38 PM
He coaches much better when he's angry and thinks he needs to prove something. That's how I want him for 60 minutes. I want him to try to embarrass the other team. All out balls to the wall gas peddle on the floor. Try to score 100. That's my ideal Dan Mullen. If Dan could just somehow start approaching these games with a personal vendetta towards the opposing coach we'd finally see his peak potential as a coach. Last year we could of won a NC. Only thing last year was missing was Dan coaching at his absolute best. Nice Dan won't ever be Peak Dan.

Yep. Mullen's offense can look so good at times...but other times it's as if we're working on plays in practice instead of trying to score. Development is done in practice, but when game time rolls around I want to see us trying to score 100 every game.

I hate Ole Miss with a passion, but they come out every game trying to score on every play of offense, and trying to destroy the opponent on every play on defense. It's as if they are playing aggressive and downhill on both sides of the ball, while we play up hill. I don't understand that. I want us to come out and punch someone in the mouth, instead of having to get knocked down before we realize there's a fight going on. Set the tone vs Auburn like we did last year..instead of letting them set the tone like we let LSU do a few weeks ago.