PDA

View Full Version : Lee Sterling on Bounds today....

Thick
09-25-2015, 09:19 AM
says AU is 0-8 vs the spread as of last 8. He predicts they will be 1-8 after this weekend. Lots of Sean White love and gayness. He was MVP of Elite 11, Under Armour, etc, but he's yet to play in an SEC game. I love it. Any opponent that State plays is just awesome, and we have nothing but Dak. FYI, Sterling also said AU would roll vs LSU if Johnson had 2 or less turn overs in the game.

Jarius
09-25-2015, 09:24 AM
We need to beat their ass by 3 touchdowns. The media finds every excuse in the world to downplay us and every excuse in the world to prop up the blue bloods in our division. Auburn ****ing sucks. Anyone that predicts them to win this game has some sort of agenda. It's absolutely ridiculous. They are propping up a quarterback that has never played a snap ad couldn't beat out the worst sec quarterback I've seen since croom was with us. Not to mention that shit show of a defense that Auburn has. Get real.

BeardoMSU
09-25-2015, 09:25 AM
says AU is 0-8 vs the spread as of last 8. He predicts they will be 1-8 after this weekend. Lots of Sean White love and gayness. He was MVP of Elite 11, Under Armour, etc, but he's yet to play in an SEC game. I love it. Any opponent that State plays is just awesome, and we have nothing but Dak. FYI, Sterling also said AU would roll vs LSU if Johnson had 2 or less turn overs in the game.

Haha, wtf. That guy is a tool.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111220870/4459836-fua-that-s-a-bold-strategy-cotton-let-s-see-if-it-pays-off-for-em.jpg

NCDawg
09-25-2015, 09:26 AM
We definitely should win this game, but after watching how LSU ran over our defense, as did Northwestern State to some extent, I am concerned whether or not we can stop Auburn.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2015, 09:29 AM
I disagree with Sterling, but in his defense, these guys use computer models & Auburn has caused the computers fry this year. They are inexplicably bad. So, what the sharps are doing is just not playing their games. However, their computer algorithms are telling them to go with Auburn. More or less, that's all that happening here.

Thick
09-25-2015, 09:31 AM
You do know that Johnson scored a TD on their first drive in the second half on a long run? Their offense should not be as effective without a dual threat qb running it. That SHOULD make it easier for us to slow down/stop their ground game. This game could come down to special teams.

Thick
09-25-2015, 09:33 AM
I disagree with Sterling, but in his defense, these guys use computer models & Auburn has caused the computers fry this year. They are inexplicably bad. So, what the sharps are doing is just not playing their games. However, their computer algorithms are telling them to go with Auburn. More or less, that's all that happening here.

Apparently injuries cannot be put into the algorithm, because AU's defense is beat up.

Behrdawg
09-25-2015, 09:45 AM
I'm sorry but computer models don't dictate who can win the game or who can't. Can computers predict who blows out a knee? Did they predict Chad Kelly's voodoo on Saturday night? This whole betting crap has gotten into a bunch of nonsense just to attract idiots and their money. I just don't fall for it.

Bothrops
09-25-2015, 09:45 AM
Our defense is a huge concern, no doubt about it. We have to get our offense rolling early or it may not matter if White sucks.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2015, 09:50 AM
I'm sorry but computer models don't dictate who can win the game or who can't. Can computers predict who blows out a knee? Did they predict Chad Kelly's voodoo on Saturday night? This whole betting crap has gotten into a bunch of nonsense just to attract idiots and their money. I just don't fall for it.

They are just playing the odds by using computer algorithms. They try to stay objective so that they can stay consistent, emotionless, & white noise doesn't get involved. Then they just play the games that they feel most confident that the computer model is correct with. By saying that he isn't playing the MSU/Auburn game, Sterling was admitting that he isn't confident in the computer this week, but he was still going with Auburn because that's what the computer says.

HancockCountyDog
09-25-2015, 09:54 AM
Ive never been more confident in a road SEC win in my life.

Im actually going to the game and I fully expect a W.

UMCDawg16
09-25-2015, 10:00 AM
I'm just gonna say that Sterling picked Auburn to beat LSU outright last week. I'll leave that here and say he doesn't know crap about us.

TrapGame
09-25-2015, 10:08 AM
If we go into JH and lay a turd I'll be pissed.

Manny should be calling an aggressive defense for four quarters.

RoverDog
09-25-2015, 10:08 AM
At what point did people (media) start crowning these 7 on 7 studs as actual effective big time QB's? That's like saying he won his flag football league. Maybe I'm just ignorant, but how does any of that help when you're on the field facing an actual SEC defense?

JoseBrown
09-25-2015, 10:09 AM
If Dan will flip his script, and call the first half like he's doing the second we win easy. If we come out so conservative we're vanilla on both sides of the ball it will be a close win. If it comes to special teams and we rely on Bell again I will shoot my dog!!

MSUDawg99
09-25-2015, 10:12 AM
Ive never been more confident in a road SEC win in my life.

Im actually going to the game and I fully expect a W.

I'm goin to the game but not getting my hopes up so I can keep from losing my cool if we play badly.

Really Clark?
09-25-2015, 10:23 AM
We definitely should win this game, but after watching how LSU ran over our defense, as did Northwestern State to some extent, I am concerned whether or not we can stop Auburn.

That drive at the start of the 3rd quarter was pretty flat. But Northwestern didn't have 3 yards per carry for the game. They had to run it 50 times to get the yardage. The worry that most have is the tackling. We need to tackle better as a team and those yards go down. Hopefully they start doing better. As far as Auburn, they will get yards and it's not to 2011 bad yet but they haven't ran for over 200 yards yet this season in 3 games. They only had 3 games of less than 200 yards all of last season. Their run game has not clicked yet and it may not. And I don't know if LSU won't avg close to 300 yards a game this season. That's going to be a tough rushing total comparison all year if that is your gauge.

Jarius
09-25-2015, 10:27 AM
LSU scored 21 points on us. They have the best player in the country at tailback and we did about as well as you could hope. The first half offense and Mullen's clock management lost that game.

civildawg
09-25-2015, 10:46 AM
LSU scored 21 points on us. They have the best player in the country at tailback and we did about as well as you could hope. The first half offense and Mullen's clock management lost that game.

This. I'm more worried about Dans conservative play calling

Johnson85
09-25-2015, 10:47 AM
The media finds every excuse in the world to downplay us and every excuse in the world to prop up the blue bloods in our division.

In their defense, we played more or less like shit so far. So has auburn, but I'm not going to get upsdet about them thinking Auburn is going to figure things out before we do, even though I think Auburn is going to go to shit and we are going to slightly improve and finish with 8 wins. We can bitch when we show up and play a good game against a FBS team.

Beaver
09-25-2015, 10:55 AM
About these computer algorithms... MSU's offense > Auburn's offense & MSU's defense > Auburn's defense == MSU win. Seems logical to me.

DancingRabbit
09-25-2015, 11:11 AM
About these computer algorithms... MSU's offense > Auburn's offense & MSU's defense > Auburn's defense == MSU win. Seems logical to me.

Apparently Auburn's home field advantage vs State is worth an extra 14 points.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-25-2015, 11:12 AM
They are propping up a quarterback that has never played a snap and couldn't beat out the worst sec quarterback I've seen since croom was with us. Get real.

But, but they look great in practice....not to mention the media experts are never wrong. ***

KentuckyDawg13
09-25-2015, 12:35 PM
^This..is unfortunately probably true. Have been to too many games in the state of Alabama (both AU and UAt) and homecooking prevailed.

Apparently Auburn's home field advantage vs State is worth an extra 14 points.

Drugdog
09-25-2015, 12:47 PM
If we go into JH and lay a turd I'll be pissed.

Manny should be calling an aggressive defense for four quarters.

Get ready to be pissed.

defiantdog
09-25-2015, 01:39 PM

The Auburn faithful are calling Sean White the next Johnny Manziel. They are also saying he should have been the starter since the beginning of the season..... the coaches just though Johnson had the edge. They're almost as oblivious as Alabama fans are with the Bama defense. They are both over hyped.

DancingRabbit
09-25-2015, 01:47 PM
Now some writers and fans are saying Sean White gave JJ such a battle back in the spring.

But I read articles back in the spring and summer that said it wasn't even close in the spring competition. Johnson had all the tools to be the best QB in the nation.

Now can Sean White burn us a few times if we don't get enough pressure? Sure.

Manny needs to bring the heat, and confuse the kid with our coverage looks. Knock his dick in the dirt early and often.

TrapGame
09-25-2015, 02:00 PM
Now some writers and fans are saying Sean White gave JJ such a battle back in the spring.

But I read articles back in the spring and summer that said it wasn't even close in the spring competition. Johnson had all the tools to be the best QB in the nation.

Now can Sean White burn us a few times if we don't get enough pressure? Sure.

Manny needs to bring the heat, and confuse the kid with our coverage looks. Knock his dick in the dirt early and often.

This right here!

I want this fool to still be searching for his dick in Jordan Hare at midnight.

DownwardDawg
09-25-2015, 02:34 PM
I have a bad feeling. All the so called experts said we would win 6-7 games this year. We looked very pedestrian against usm and lsu (1st half anyway). Now, they're all picking Auburn to beat us. I'll just be happy to get a W on the road this week. I'm not holding my breath though.

defiantdog
09-25-2015, 02:41 PM
I have a bad feeling. All the so called experts said we would win 6-7 games this year. We looked very pedestrian against usm and lsu (1st half anyway). Now, they're all picking Auburn to beat us. I'll just be happy to get a W on the road this week. I'm not holding my breath though.

It's because Auburn is the safe bet. They have a better track record. But the quarterback change isn't going to be their issue. It's losing Carl Lawson again. That guy is the core to their defense, especially the defensive line. Our offense should roll with him out of the equation. The QB may be elusive like Manziel, and he may be able to throw the ball as well. But the kid hasn't been hit in over a year. He's gonna be nervous as hell. Expect Auburn to run the ball.... a lot. Expect a lot of quick screens and line up changes. This should be interesting. But I don't see their defense really making a change except for their initial hype of it being a home game.

Really Clark?
09-25-2015, 02:52 PM

The same experts that had Auburn as a title contender and named Johnson all SEC second team QB in preseason.

BeastMan
09-25-2015, 03:32 PM
Sterling is the GOAT ever since "Chad Bumpkis catching passes from Tyler Wilson"

DownwardDawg
09-25-2015, 04:47 PM
The same experts that had Auburn as a title contender and named Johnson all SEC second team QB in preseason.

This post made me feel better.

Brando
09-25-2015, 07:09 PM
It doesnt matter if we win or not with the media. If we win, we just beat a very bad Auburn team who is declining and in a rebuilding year (even tho, and look it up, every damn media person in the country said JJ would win the Heisman, no one could stop him, and AU would win the SEC and head to the playoffs.) If we loose, Auburn beat a State team that has no one but Dak and lost all their starters last year. The way i look at it, its a loose-loose for us. Nothing will matter what we do. Hell, even is we beat A&M, it will be that they dont have much and just wait til Chavis gets that defense rolling next yr. We beat Bama, it will be they arent very good this yr and dont have a QB. Ya'll just wait til next year and see the media predict us to be. Hell, we will be lucky to be beat Vandy by most media outlets next yr. Havent ya'll heard, we have nothing but DAk... SMH.

Bothrops
09-25-2015, 07:33 PM
It doesnt matter if we win or not with the media. If we win, we just beat a very bad Auburn team who is declining and in a rebuilding year (even tho, and look it up, every damn media person in the country said JJ would win the Heisman, no one could stop him, and AU would win the SEC and head to the playoffs.) If we loose, Auburn beat a State team that has no one but Dak and lost all their starters last year. The way i look at it, its a loose-loose for us. Nothing will matter what we do. Hell, even is we beat A&M, it will be that they dont have much and just wait til Chavis gets that defense rolling next yr. We beat Bama, it will be they arent very good this yr and dont have a QB. Ya'll just wait til next year and see the media predict us to be. Hell, we will be lucky to be beat Vandy by most media outlets next yr. Havent ya'll heard, we have nothing but DAk... SMH.

You're right on here. I just hope that Dan will show the world that we do have more than Dak.

sandwolf
09-26-2015, 12:52 AM

Oh for ****s sake.......where were you last year? We went from unranked to #1 faster than any other team ever, and every member of the media was all over our jock. If we take care of business, we will get respect...but respect has to be earned, and we haven't done jack shit to earn it yet.

TopDog58
09-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Id rather our team be loose loose than tight tight

SallyStansbury
09-26-2015, 06:25 AM
Dan needs to whip out his Dak and slap AU in the face. Like a boss!