PDA

View Full Version : From the "Will we Come out running or passing" thread.... I say

RougeDawg
09-25-2015, 02:17 AM
The only real question is whether we come out "Juiced Up" or "Pussed Up" Against the Barn Saturday. After beating Auburn last year and moving into #1 Dan has stuck with the "Pussed Up" approach to just about every meaningful ballgame we've had. Do we expect him to do something different that he hasn't in almost a full season of games? Was he hiding his hand against LSU hoping we could will out a W after shitting the bed in the first half? Was he thinking the Bama, EB and Orange Bowl 1st half bed shitting of Games in 2014 were a fluke and not representative of a trend of "Relentless Pussification"? Not necessarily players Pussification but Dan and coaches. His f***ing comments after EB pussgame "well we probably wouldn't have made the playoffs even if we had won" should have made every true maroon State fan feel the urge to want to throat punch him. Dan transformed into a complete v*g*n* after Auburn last year and has not shown one ounce of fire since. That's what truly concerns me. We have the players to beat anyone, but a coach who has seemed to check out.

Until I see a change in Dan Mullen's "chuckles, aw shucks, happy go lucky, right on man" attitude after a blowout win or heartbreaking loss, I have zero confidence in him actually taking this team to its maximum potential. In 2010 he had a fire to prove everybody wrong. In 2015 you can't tell if he is playing for the SECWest title or a Tuesday night Tiddlywinks tournament championship at Chuck-E-Cheese! Until that SOB stops being complacent and regains his old fire, we will continue to see ends of tight games like we witnessed against the now #8 team in the land.

Behrdawg
09-25-2015, 07:15 AM
Not sure why you double-posted this. But no need in starting another thread just for your rant when it can be seen in the other thread.