PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like to me the auburn qb thing is a stunt. Here is what will happen

gravedigger
09-22-2015, 07:57 PM
1. The focus of the pregame media attention will be on the new kid.
2. Gus will make sure JJ understands that when the kid gets stopped, and the fans understand the backup isn't good enough JJ will get to save the day.
3. If nothing else, this takes some of the pregame pressure off JJ which is what Gus thinks is the problem.

IN the end, Auburn will lose the game because their defense is just pedestrian. But we will not pull away because of the thickness of the concrete that resides between Mullen's ears.

Todd4State
09-22-2015, 08:01 PM
Depends on how our guys look in practice.**

Mjoelner34
09-22-2015, 10:17 PM
Depends on how our guys look in practice.**

Well, we know Bell will be kicking 70 yarders during the week. **

Liverpooldawg
09-23-2015, 08:38 AM
It's time to give it a rest. We get that yall don't like Dan Mullen. Let's see how this one goes.

As for the Auburn QB situation, I agree. Unless the new kid shreds us we will see Johnson at some point.

FISHDAWG
09-23-2015, 09:05 AM
doesn't make much sense to demoralize your QB like that ... this is no trick - it's desperation

Lloyd Christmas
09-23-2015, 09:09 AM
IN the end, Auburn will lose the game because their defense is just pedestrian. But we will not pull away because of the thickness of the concrete that resides between Mullen's ears.

"Why pull away when you can play your third string and flirt with blowing a massive lead?!" - signed Dan Mullen, circa LSU 2014

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2015, 09:14 AM
doesn't make much sense to demoralize your QB like that ... this is no trick - it's desperation

Not sure if he could be any more demoralized than what he has already done to himself. He labelled a Heisman candidate preseason and ince he started playing he couldn't hit water in a boat.

He's just 43/72 for 473 yds with 5 TD's to 6 Int's.

defiantdog
09-23-2015, 10:37 AM
1. The focus of the pregame media attention will be on the new kid.
2. Gus will make sure JJ understands that when the kid gets stopped, and the fans understand the backup isn't good enough JJ will get to save the day.
3. If nothing else, this takes some of the pregame pressure off JJ which is what Gus thinks is the problem.

Johnson couldn't tell the difference between a cover two and three defense. The dude was completely confused out there. He's being pulled because he can't figure out defenses. He relies completely on the sidelines. Cam could pull this off with athleticism alone. Johnson isnt Cam, and he proved it in his first few stunts.

msstate7
09-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Personally I think the rumor of Johnson punching someone is true, therefore Gus benched him. If you were thinking of making a move, getting Sean white in a blow out vs lsu makes more sense IMO. I think Johnson forced Gus' hand

RougeDawg
09-23-2015, 02:32 PM
Personally I think the rumor of Johnson punching someone is true, therefore Gus benched him. If you were thinking of making a move, getting Sean white in a blow out vs lsu makes more sense IMO. I think Johnson forced Gus' hand

Well if the rumor is true I'm happy for the young man. At least he was finally able to throw something that someone else was able to receive.

DancingRabbit
09-23-2015, 02:35 PM
Well if the rumor is true I'm happy for the young man. At least he was finally able to throw something that someone else was able to receive.

But he intended to punch the wall.

Really Clark?
09-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Ha. Good ones. Both of you

MSUDawg99
09-23-2015, 04:37 PM
Yeah I heard that he got in a fight with Duke Williams. Why is he benched but not, Duke? Duke has gotten away with some serious ish in this offseason. If I'm his teammates, I'd be pissed.

Jack Lambert
09-23-2015, 05:56 PM
Johnson just sucks. If he was as good as they thought he would have been starting last year.