PDA

View Full Version : Pick your poison

basedog
09-22-2015, 02:22 PM
1) Johnson starting or White starting?

2) Manny defense or Collins defense?

Btw, I believe Johnson will play, want start but letting him watch may or could help him.

starkvegasdawg
09-22-2015, 02:27 PM
1. Johnson
2. Manny

Not that I think White is anything special. I just know that Johnson's confidence right now is gone and if we were to rattle him early on he may be done for the game mentally. What I will think could be an interesting subplot to watch is where the players' allegiances lie. Are they firmly with Johnson and if so, will they not put forth the same effort for White replacing him not due to imjury? Or are they fed up with piss poor play at the QB position and rally behind the new guy?

War Machine Dawg
09-22-2015, 02:49 PM
1. Johnson - Turnover machine every time

2. Collins - He was better than given credit for and our tackling has actually regressed under Manny. Hard to stop people when you can't get them on the ground.

mic
09-22-2015, 06:51 PM
1. Johnson - Turnover machine every time

2. Collins - He was better than given credit for and our tackling has actually regressed under Manny. Hard to stop people when you can't get them on the ground.

Collins over Manny???
Based on what?

We gave up 16 to USM .. Who threw EVERYTHING at us as possible and who has scored 50+ in 2 games
And 21 to LSU...
If I had told anyone that LSU would score 21 points everyone would have said we win the game ...

Only concern I have so far with the D is lack of turnovers...

DownwardDawg
09-22-2015, 07:09 PM
I'm just glad Collins is gone!!!!!!
Let auby start whoever.