PDA

View Full Version : Bama fans calling for "Fahr Sabuun!" On Finebaum...

CadaverDawg
09-21-2015, 02:34 PM
And you think we have idiots.

Row Tahd**

TrapGame
09-21-2015, 02:47 PM
Chip Kelly to Bama!****

starkvegasdawg
09-21-2015, 02:48 PM
Can't imagine there's a lot of coaches that want to work where a 10 win season is a disappointment. I know the massive amount of $$$ that is thrown around overcomes a lot of that, but that is an enormous amount of pressure.

War Machine Dawg
09-21-2015, 02:54 PM
Can't imagine there's a lot of coaches that want to work where a 10 win season is a disappointment. I know the massive amount of $$$ that is thrown around overcomes a lot of that, but that is an enormous amount of pressure.

There isn't enough money in the world.

Liverpooldawg
09-21-2015, 04:17 PM
I would fire Kiffin first. I sort of think that might help. It has everywhere else he has been.

LC Dawg
09-21-2015, 04:21 PM
And you think we have idiots.

Row Tahd**

That whole show is based on Bama fans being idiots.

DistrictDawg92
09-21-2015, 04:36 PM
Saban looks about 10 years older this year. They are still a good team and will continue to be for a while, but the dynasty is over. The Bama/Auburn decline seems to be consistent with the MSU/OM rise. The sad truth for both Bama schools is that we have 3 QB's better than both there starters. How does that happen?

Charlie_Sheen420
09-21-2015, 04:38 PM
Did anyone hear ole Tammy from Auburn? She was pissed and hilarious

For those of you who didn't:

She said she knows Auburn sucks this year, it's Gus's fault, and she hasn't been out of bed since Saturday.

Her husband can "fend for himself and make his own dinner" and her husband is sleeping in the recliner and not allowed in bed until Auburn wins

Meanwhile Tammy admitted to trying to get a male prostitute for the past two months to come and give her some action, but no one has came, but good news is she has a new toy and she's going to be using it because she can't get a prostitute

Yes, all this was just on the radio......

HereComesTheSpiral
09-21-2015, 05:32 PM
That whole show is based on Bama fans being idiots.

Feels like the news in the south every time there is a tornado, they seem to always find the meth head with no teeth to describe the events that just took place.