PDA

View Full Version : So we got 1 big commit at Big Dawg Camp

Coach34
07-20-2013, 05:11 PM
and set the hook on a couple more recruits- we just have to finish reeling in. And people see that our recruiting aint so bad afterall.

Our LB class could be special

Todd4State
07-20-2013, 05:39 PM
I like how our class is shaping up! It's just kind of a rare year where we may not win the Dandy Dozen, but I still feel like overall we are getting the best players in the state seeing as how Durr and Liggins are vastly underrated IMO. Other than Nakia Cathey, we don't have one WTF recruit.

Homedawg
07-20-2013, 05:42 PM
I like how our class is shaping up! It's just kind of a rare year where we may not win the Dandy Dozen, but I still feel like overall we are getting the best players in the state seeing as how Durr and Liggins are vastly underrated IMO. Other than Nakia Cathey, we don't have one WTF recruit.

I've said before and I'll say again, he won't be a part of the class. Cathey that is.

Todd4State
07-20-2013, 05:49 PM
I've said before and I'll say again, he won't be a part of the class. Cathey that is.

That's what I'm hearing too.

camsu
07-20-2013, 05:57 PM
I think our LB class if we Green and I think we will could be the No. 1 class in the country. I think they are that good.

HancockCountyDog
07-20-2013, 05:57 PM
That's what I'm hearing too.

I keep hearing that we are going to pass on a lot of in state kids.

Todd4State
07-20-2013, 06:15 PM
I keep hearing that we are going to pass on a lot of in state kids.

Not the top ones- the Aries Williams, Gerri Green, Jesse Jackson, and I'm sure we would take Speaks if he wanted to come on board. The rest are in a numbers crunch.

mic
07-21-2013, 01:36 PM
and what most of our fans don't understand is the out of state kids we have from the state of GA would all be in the top 10-15 in this state if they played ball here..
Holcombe would be top 5