PDA

View Full Version : Freeze just said...

CadaverDawg
09-21-2015, 12:35 PM
He told Kelly, "God answers prayers. Don't ever do that again", when Kelly through the ball that bounced off a helmet for a TD.

Freeze really thinks God is on Ole Miss football's side. Not just Bc of that comment, Bc it was somewhat tongue in cheek. But it's sickening the way he turns a blind eye to their cheating, and then talks about God and prayer like it's the only thing their program is about. Makes me sick. Dude is a major hypocrite.

TrapGame
09-21-2015, 12:41 PM
And if the NCAA comes down on them like a bag of bricks it's all because God can't suffer a hypocrite. And I'll make sure I tell that to every POS rebel fan I know.

Swagger Vance
09-21-2015, 12:42 PM
He's a cult leader. If he offers you a drink of his new special kool-aid Rebel fans, turn it down.

thf24
09-21-2015, 12:45 PM
Hypocrisy aside, I think the guy is losing his mind. Who even says something like that in the first place, much less publicly admit to saying it?

LC Dawg
09-21-2015, 12:46 PM
I saw that. I think he's smart enough to make it seem like it's tongue in cheek but every time he does that it is a calculated response. I had just told my wife that all the online posts about Ole Miss beating Bama don't bother me nearly as much as the posts that imply that it happened because Freeze is a Christian and prays with his team.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-21-2015, 12:46 PM
I wonder what he said to Bo Wallace at the end of the LSU game last year?

Swagger Vance
09-21-2015, 12:49 PM
I wonder what he said to Bo Wallace at the end of the LSU game last year?

"Your week must have been full of sin, god hates you"

msstate7
09-21-2015, 12:50 PM
"Your week must have been full of sin, god hates you"

Nice

Bubb Rubb
09-21-2015, 12:51 PM
He told Kelly, "God answers prayers. Don't ever do that again", when Kelly through the ball that bounced off a helmet for a TD.

Freeze really thinks God is on Ole Miss football's side. Not just Bc of that comment, Bc it was somewhat tongue and cheek. But it's sickening the way he turns a blind eye to their cheating, and then talks about God and prayer like it's the only thing their program is about. Makes me sick. Dude is a major hypocrite.

God does answer prayers. But Freeze should know that not all answers are the ones you want. It's just classless to me to say stuff like that. We just saw last week that poor kid pass away after being "Bulldog for a day." Many thousands of people prayed for that kid and family. I doubt that God is prioritizing success of a football program over real world problems.

After we beat them in the Egg Bowl, Dan should say in the post game that God does answer prayers indeed.

whosyourdawgy
09-21-2015, 12:53 PM
I expect to hear it from Freeze but when Kelly said it in his post game interview on national tv I about threw up. How does he not get struck by lightening for saying that? "All glory goes to God". BOOM!! "Um, back to you guys in the booth. Chad Kelly just met his maker for that comment"

I seen it dawg
09-21-2015, 01:13 PM
Then Kelley turned to a guy and laughed his ass off like "you hear the stupid shit I just said!"

BeardoMSU
09-21-2015, 01:20 PM
This seems appropriate......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMriktPY16g

The secret to how Freeze got his 4+million contract, perhaps?***

Duckdog
09-21-2015, 01:22 PM
God does answer prayers. But Freeze should know that not all answers are the ones you want. It's just classless to me to say stuff like that. We just saw last week that poor kid pass away after being "Bulldog for a day." Many thousands of people prayed for that kid and family. I doubt that God is prioritizing success of a football program over real world problems.

After we beat them in the Egg Bowl, Dan should say in the post game that God does answer prayers indeed.
yes, sir so much this

Swagger Vance
09-21-2015, 01:41 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13708448/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-takes-apparent-shot-seattle-seahawks-qb-russell-wilson

This was pretty good timing. Aaron Rodgers shows how to deal with the "God loves our team more" type of comments taking a shot at Russel Wilson. Cuts both way.s