PDA

View Full Version : Mullen and ED............

basedog
09-21-2015, 08:35 AM
I may get lit up by you so call experts but some of you guys are way off the mark about Mullen. One thing that hasn't been said is about who is starting and who gets the most playing time. Well it's not all Mullen, his coaching staff sees their guys and they decide who starts usually, not the head coach on every player. Yes Mullen has the finally say but those assistant are much closer to the scene on who they think should start.
Also, some are way to critical of Mullen in calling him a "not a good coach" who makes bad decisions. I say "Say What"? How does a coach who has brought Msu out of the wilderness became a bad Coach, he's gonna go down as the winningest Coach in our history before long. It's more than the x and o's, he recruits very well, he takes us Msu to bowl games plus and and maybe the most important thing going into every game we have a chance to win. I can tell you after graduation in 1973 at Msu, and seeing the many many blowouts and beatings I have seen, Dan Mullen is good for Msu.
I understand you guys thinking who should play and you evaluate what Mullen and staff should do but come on man, quit accusing Mullen and staff as being "bad coaches".
Quit being so negative and down on the team and coaches, we have a long way to go before the season is over, I see better days ahead not worse. I believe we will go bowling again, maybe not a Orange Bowl type game but one we can get more practice for the following year as I see some very good talent in the future and they will get more playing time as the season goes along!
Lastly some of you guys keep saying the same thing over and over, find something else to complain about please!

FISHDAWG
09-21-2015, 08:45 AM
not to mention the fact that the future looks bright indeed ... in years past it would be a good year or two then back to rebuilding for 4 yrs straight

BrunswickDawg
09-21-2015, 08:46 AM
The reality is that people love to bitch and complain about imperfections in an imperfect world. All fan bases do it.
Go read some Bama boards today. I guarantee there is an element there who have jumped on the "fire Saban" train.
Coaches are not perfect. Players are not perfect. What we see as a boneheaded decision is us analyzing things we no nothing about and have ZERO insight into the direct decision making process. It's called "armchair QB" for a reason (and why I love this commercial)

http://ispot.tv/a/AVuK

DistrictDawg92
09-21-2015, 08:48 AM
I don't think anyone thinks Mullen is a bad coach at all. Most people are just concerned with the fact that Mullen has played older less talented guys over younger more talented guys on a recurring basis. Everyone knew how talented Donald Gray was coming into the season, yet he is nowhere to be found against LSU, then he gets his chance against a D2 team and shows that he might be our most gifted athlete on the roster. In 2012, everyone knew that Slay should be starting over Broomfield, then in 2013, when he had seniority, he has a hell of season and gets drafted in the 2nd round. In 2013 everyone knew that JRob should be starting, then the next year, when he had seniority, he starts and finishes with like 1400 yards and left early for the draft. It's inexcusable to get one year out of a RB that was able to get drafted as a junior and a cornerback that gets drafted in the 2nd round. It's a legit concern but I think everyone recognizes that we have a hell of a coach who looks to be staying here as long as he wants. You're overreacting yourself.

shannondawg
09-21-2015, 08:48 AM
Pay attention , Basedog knows football,baseball and "some' basketball.

"some' is a private joke.

archdog
09-21-2015, 08:51 AM
This is a good little wake up post. I have nothing to add other than just approach the game like the other team is lucky to be on the same field as MSU. Too often our team looks timid. We need a swagger. We need aggression. This wait and react bull looks amature hour. Time to light someone up.

TrapGame
09-21-2015, 09:01 AM
This is a good little wake up post. I have nothing to add other than just approach the game like the other team is lucky to be on the same field as MSU. Too often our team looks timid. We need a swagger. We need aggression. This wait and react bull looks amature hour. Time to light someone up.

Agreed. We need to walk into Auburn and look like we're playing for West.

Liverpooldawg
09-21-2015, 09:04 AM
I may get lit up by you so call experts but some of you guys are way off the mark about Mullen. One thing that hasn't been said is about who is starting and who gets the most playing time. Well it's not all Mullen, his coaching staff sees their guys and they decide who starts usually, not the head coach on every player. Yes Mullen has the finally say but those assistant are much closer to the scene on who they think should start.
Also, some are way to critical of Mullen in calling him a "not a good coach" who makes bad decisions. I say "Say What"? How does a coach who has brought Msu out of the wilderness became a bad Coach, he's gonna go down as the winningest Coach in our history before long. It's more than the x and o's, he recruits very well, he takes us Msu to bowl games plus and and maybe the most important thing going into every game we have a chance to win. I can tell you after graduation in 1973 at Msu, and seeing the many many blowouts and beatings I have seen, Dan Mullen is good for Msu.
I understand you guys thinking who should play and you evaluate what Mullen and staff should do but come on man, quit accusing Mullen and staff as being "bad coaches".
Quit being so negative and down on the team and coaches, we have a long way to go before the season is over, I see better days ahead not worse. I believe we will go bowling again, maybe not a Orange Bowl type game but one we can get more practice for the following year as I see some very good talent in the future and they will get more playing time as the season goes along!
Lastly some of you guys keep saying the same thing over and over, find something else to complain about please!

Outstanding! Blast me if you want but I reached the conclusion a long time ago that a significant % of "our" message board people aren't ours at all. This board likes to think it is immune to that but it's not.

ClawjoDawg
09-21-2015, 09:06 AM
Here is a list of the only teams to be ranked #1 in the AP poll at some time during the year since Dan Mullen became our head coach. Oklahoma, Ohio State, Notre Dame, USC, Alabama, Florida State, Florida, LSU, Auburn, Oregon, MISSISSIPPI STATE!

Dan Mullen is a great coach! Enjoy the ride! Is he perfect? No. Have we ever had it this good? No. Is it ok to complain on message boards? Sure. It's that way on all message boards.

rabbitthedawg
09-21-2015, 09:10 AM
I graduated MSU in 1972 and this is absolute heaven as compared to the many years of total "awful." The thing for certain is Jackie showed us that you can win at State. Croom almost ruined the program, then Byrne saw the light and the rest is history. Regardless of what one thinks, State played in the Orange Bowl last year! I can remember just thinking if we could get to six wins and to a Memphis bowl or something. Now, we want nine to 10 wins every year. Mullen is a great coach in my opinion. Sure he makes some boneheaded calls at times, but that is the nature of the game. Saban makes a dumb call every now and again!

BrunswickDawg
09-21-2015, 09:24 AM
And all programs have ups and downs - both in season and over the long term.
Hell, Bama had 10 years of wandering in the wilderness (1997-2007), which by Bama standards might as well be the Croom Error.

AROB44
09-21-2015, 09:30 AM
Basedog's post is right on the money. As far as playing "less talented" players is concerned, Mullen does not make every single decision. As to who plays, don't you think the position coach decides that? I sure do. But, I am sure some feel that Mullen decides everything himself and the asst coaches just draw a check.

WinningIsRelentless
09-21-2015, 09:33 AM
I don't think anyone thinks Mullen is a bad coach at all. Most people are just concerned with the fact that Mullen has played older less talented guys over younger more talented guys on a recurring basis. Everyone knew how talented Donald Gray was coming into the season, yet he is nowhere to be found against LSU, then he gets his chance against a D2 team and shows that he might be our most gifted athlete on the roster. In 2012, everyone knew that Slay should be starting over Broomfield, then in 2013, when he had seniority, he has a hell of season and gets drafted in the 2nd round. In 2013 everyone knew that JRob should be starting, then the next year, when he had seniority, he starts and finishes with like 1400 yards and left early for the draft. It's inexcusable to get one year out of a RB that was able to get drafted as a junior and a cornerback that gets drafted in the 2nd round. It's a legit concern but I think everyone recognizes that we have a hell of a coach who looks to be staying here as long as he wants. You're overreacting yourself.
Donald Gray has had major issues remembering the playbook is the reason he hasn't played much.

drunkernhelldawg
09-21-2015, 09:34 AM
To say that "everybody knows" that this or that player should be starting is ignoring the many details that "everybody" does not know.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-21-2015, 10:11 AM
Donald Gray has had major issues remembering the playbook is the reason he hasn't played much.

I think this is one of the most frustrating things for me. Why is it that we can't get elite Juco talent ready to play by the beginning of the season when other teams are able to get theirs involved? Is the talent overrated or are we trying to reinvent the wheel with schemes that are so complex it takes a year or 2 to learn the playbook?

Liverpooldawg
09-21-2015, 10:25 AM
The only people that know everything about the players, if anyone does, are the coaches. We don't see practice. You can not ignore practice performance and we don't see that or really know anything about it.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2015, 10:42 AM
I agree that we have too many people that act like they know all the answers. Hell, I don't know shit but sometimes I think I do, ha.

That being said, this is a messageboard, and critique and complain is a large part of what messageboards do. At the end of the day, most people that complain a lot, are just super passionate MSU fans that want so badly to see us succeed in football....so I don't fault em (me included at times) for it.

Also, if we hadn't come off of a great season, and OM wasn't having such a great start, the emotion and expectations wouldn't be so high.

So yea, we can all take a step back every now and then, I agree....but messageboards are messageboards, and sitting around talking about how great we are wouldn't be accurate or as entertaining!

We are definitely in the glory days, and Mullen is a great coach. Good post.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
09-21-2015, 11:42 AM

Thank You Based Dog!

Bocephus
09-21-2015, 11:44 AM
OM having success is 90% of the reason our fans get on Mullen. I can almost guarantee if they were struggling it would be totally different.

basedog
09-21-2015, 11:49 AM
I also understand how Mullen and Coaches in general make mistakes, hell I coached 8 years and coached a few years on the Collegiate level (basketball). There is nothing wrong about criticizing a coach as their work is put out on display for the whole country to see his faults and decisions. But you have to look at the overall product on the field and should be judged by his wins and losses.
Most fans just watch the ball not the schemes or players themselves, and when a play goes bad they really don't understand why and a lot of the time the coaches don't until they watch the film.
But for a few to over analyze and post is way over the top when in they really don't know what is going on in practice or on the sidelines with players and schemes, but that's just me. A few on ED make sense and understand coaching and schemes, but for you experts who keep saying the same thing need to be careful what you are wishing for cause the next Croom is right around the corner being at Msu.
Lastly, I sure as hell don't know it all and I'm not saying I know as much as a lot on here, but I do understand coaching a little bit, and I know a little about playing football as I did play college ball till injury ended my career.
To me Dan has been good overall and I'm hoping in the future he will be better, as he does take responsibility just like a bad decision not to call timeout against Lsu. He admitted he made a mistake, it happens!
I'm not trying to make people change their minds, I'm just bringing out the same ole same ole for you folks that don't really understand the overall picture and just like to be heard! Carry on ED. let's just win baby cause that my friends is the bottom line.

Swagger Vance
09-21-2015, 12:32 PM
I give him credit where i think he deserves credit and criticize him where i think he deserves criticism. And there is plenty of both to go around. He is great at somethings, and pitiful at others. For 4 million dollars a year, I think he can deal with any criticism just fine. Definitely no need to feel sorry for him. At least for our university's money, he doesnt lose to Toledo. The same cannot be said for all 4 million dollar coaches in the conference.

Coach34
09-21-2015, 01:52 PM
The delay of game penalty is what bothers me. That shit cant happen. EVER

Swagger Vance
09-21-2015, 01:58 PM

Im still melting. May god have mercy on my soul.

HancockCountyDog
09-21-2015, 01:59 PM
I would think 99% of the board is on the Mullen bandwagon - but I think there are a lot of folks that think that this is our year to do something special. The schedule works out great, we have probably the greatest QB in our history, along with a first rounder on the DL and in the secondary. Throw in two NFL WR's and Im not sure what else can be done to give CDM everything he needs to compete for the SEC West.

Going 11-1 and winning the WEST is still a real possibility. We have Bama and bears at home, Mizzou, AU, and Arkansas are all terrible. We have A&M on the road.

As C34 has said before, if not now, when?

Coach34
09-21-2015, 02:03 PM

Exactly- not going to get a better chance than this year. But you cant do that by getting delay of game penalties when the game is on the line. We're not going to win a NC when we play LSU, Bammer, and Northern Miss on the road in the same year

confucius say
09-21-2015, 02:21 PM
I also understand how Mullen and Coaches in general make mistakes, hell I coached 8 years and coached a few years on the Collegiate level (basketball). There is nothing wrong about criticizing a coach as their work is put out on display for the whole country to see his faults and decisions. But you have to look at the overall product on the field and should be judged by his wins and losses.
Most fans just watch the ball not the schemes or players themselves, and when a play goes bad they really don't understand why and a lot of the time the coaches don't until they watch the film.
But for a few to over analyze and post is way over the top when in they really don't know what is going on in practice or on the sidelines with players and schemes, but that's just me. A few on ED make sense and understand coaching and schemes, but for you experts who keep saying the same thing need to be careful what you are wishing for cause the next Croom is right around the corner being at Msu.
Lastly, I sure as hell don't know it all and I'm not saying I know as much as a lot on here, but I do understand coaching a little bit, and I know a little about playing football as I did play college ball till injury ended my career.
To me Dan has been good overall and I'm hoping in the future he will be better, as he does take responsibility just like a bad decision not to call timeout against Lsu. He admitted he made a mistake, it happens!
I'm not trying to make people change their minds, I'm just bringing out the same ole same ole for you folks that don't really understand the overall picture and just like to be heard! Carry on ED. let's just win baby cause that my friends is the bottom line.

The only person I've seen call for dan to be fired is Smitty. The other 999 of us on here see what he has done and appreciate it. But he has his flaws, and I'm fine with people venting on here as long as there is a basis for it. I sure do (clock management, personnel decisions). But I understand mullen sees things in practice every day that we don't. The common denominator bt all on here is we just want to win.

DancingRabbit
09-21-2015, 02:43 PM

That sucked for sure and maybe cost us the game. Certainly reduced our chances considerably. The announcers were saying Dan was trying to call a time-out. I assume it was too late at that point. The never put the camera on Dan right then.

But I saw it happen yesterday to a coach and QB that have won 2 Super Bowls.

War Machine Dawg
09-21-2015, 02:53 PM
When did we get so many Jean refugees here? Coach is always right and can't be criticized. Newsflash: Message boards exist for the sole reason of being able to bitch and vent. Get over it. The VAST majority of us here love Mullen, we just want him to fix the glaring and easily correctable things that would improve our team in the short term and program in the long term.
http://i.imgur.com/2YJ5inX.gif

basedog
09-21-2015, 02:55 PM
Also, why didn't Dak call timeout? We also have a clock manager who's job is to keep coaches informed of the time. Hey, I make no excuse for Dan as he did say it was his mistake. The difference in my thinking and it was never said but with 8 seconds on the clock I would have kicked the FG, I would have been nervous as hell with one more play as a bunch of things could have gone wrong to get another TO. But also we let about 15 seconds run down with about 40 seconds left and that was a huge mistake. It's easy being a sideline Coach. There were several plays that could have made a differences, Bell did have the distance regarless and IF he would have been 5 yards closer I'm not sure he would have made it anyway.

Btw 34, I'm not so sure about this being the year, we lost a bunch of great leadership off last year's team, I think with 15 new starters it may take a few games to know who the real leaders are. You talked about our skill position players but you never mentioned what we lost that went to the NFL, very key leaders. Our OL has to jell for us win a bunch of games this year. If that happens Dak will be a whole lot more dangerous as will our offense.

basedog
09-21-2015, 03:00 PM
When did we get so many Jean refugees here? Coach is always right and can't be criticized. Newsflash: Message boards exist for the sole reason of being able to bitch and vent. Get over it. The VAST majority of us here love Mullen, we just want him to fix the glaring and easily correctable things that would improve our team in the short term and program in the long term.

I'm not trying to pump sunshine to anyone, as you say it's a message board so the ED experts are a target just as any coach. I ain't talking out of one side of the mouth, I realize Dan isn't perfect, I'm just stating a fact the bottom line is winning.

TrapGame
09-21-2015, 03:05 PM
I thought I read in an interview last year that Collins was helping Mullen manage the clock.

Todd4State
09-21-2015, 05:42 PM
Also, why didn't Dak call timeout? We also have a clock manager who's job is to keep coaches informed of the time. Hey, I make no excuse for Dan as he did say it was his mistake. The difference in my thinking and it was never said but with 8 seconds on the clock I would have kicked the FG, I would have been nervous as hell with one more play as a bunch of things could have gone wrong to get another TO. But also we let about 15 seconds run down with about 40 seconds left and that was a huge mistake. It's easy being a sideline Coach. There were several plays that could have made a differences, Bell did have the distance regarless and IF he would have been 5 yards closer I'm not sure he would have made it anyway.

Btw 34, I'm not so sure about this being the year, we lost a bunch of great leadership off last year's team, I think with 15 new starters it may take a few games to know who the real leaders are. You talked about our skill position players but you never mentioned what we lost that went to the NFL, very key leaders. Our OL has to jell for us win a bunch of games this year. If that happens Dak will be a whole lot more dangerous as will our offense.

I love Dak but he and Dan screwed that up. They're human.

To replace the players we lost, we need to Moneyball it up and play several guys rather than expecting one guy to replace someone- for example Josh can be replaced by Lee/Shumpert/Williams/Dear but the first two games to date we have only tried to replace Josh with Shumpert.

Todd4State
09-21-2015, 05:46 PM
I would think 99% of the board is on the Mullen bandwagon - but I think there are a lot of folks that think that this is our year to do something special. The schedule works out great, we have probably the greatest QB in our history, along with a first rounder on the DL and in the secondary. Throw in two NFL WR's and Im not sure what else can be done to give CDM everything he needs to compete for the SEC West.
Going 11-1 and winning the WEST is still a real possibility. We have Bama and bears at home, Mizzou, AU, and Arkansas are all terrible. We have A&M on the road.

Your post is EXACTLY where I stand right now. I'm happy with Dan overall- I just want him to utilize our personnel better because then it makes it EASIER on us to win.

I think that is ultimately WHY we lost to LSU IMO. We kept going to Shump over and over again even though it wasn't working, we barely ran Dak, we didn't play Myles or Gray and we probably should have rotated in Gray/Green/Peters/Bryant more than we did to help the defense out.

We have talent- we just have to use it.

Liverpooldawg
09-21-2015, 05:56 PM

But it does, on every level.

Dawgcentral
09-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Some of you folks should sit next to BaseDog during a ballgame. I would possibly be "outing" him if I listed his qualifications, so I won't go there.

Liverpooldawg
09-21-2015, 06:01 PM

Offensive linemen. Good experienced offensive linemen. That's why I posted a few pump the breaks type things over the summer. We had several questions coming into this year. So far the answers to those questions haven't been good enough to "do something special". It's not over yet by a long shot. Nor has the door been slammed in eventually getting decent answers to the questions. Thus week will tell us a lot.

Liverpooldawg
09-21-2015, 06:04 PM

It would help if the tone was lowered just a little. That and the sheer volume of complaining.

drunkernhelldawg
09-21-2015, 06:23 PM
Your post is EXACTLY where I stand right now. I'm happy with Dan overall- I just want him to utilize our personnel better because then it makes it EASIER on us to win.

I think that is ultimately WHY we lost to LSU IMO. We kept going to Shump over and over again even though it wasn't working, we barely ran Dak, we didn't play Myles or Gray and we probably should have rotated in Gray/Green/Peters/Bryant more than we did to help the defense out.

We have talent- we just have to use it.

Ridiculous. Now you want to blame Shump for LSU. Pile ons are for losers.

Todd4State
09-21-2015, 10:08 PM
Ridiculous. Now you want to blame Shump for LSU. Pile ons are for losers.

Where did I blame Shump for the loss? It was pretty clear that I felt like the reason we lost was because of how we used ALL of our personnel- Shump was only one piece to that puzzle- and I blame DAN for that since he is in control of our personnel.

Behrdawg
09-21-2015, 10:18 PM
The only person I've seen call for dan to be fired is Smitty. The other 999 of us on here see what he has done and appreciate it. But he has his flaws, and I'm fine with people venting on here as long as there is a basis for it. I sure do (clock management, personnel decisions). But I understand mullen sees things in practice every day that we don't. The common denominator bt all on here is we just want to win.

Well- Smitty is gone now. So no need in worrying about him anymore.

sleepy dawg
09-21-2015, 11:07 PM
I give him credit where i think he deserves credit and criticize him where i think he deserves criticism. And there is plenty of both to go around. He is great at somethings, and pitiful at others. For 4 million dollars a year, I think he can deal with any criticism just fine. Definitely no need to feel sorry for him. At least for our university's money, he doesnt lose to Toledo. The same cannot be said for all 4 million dollar coaches in the conference.

He's not talking about Mullen taking criticism because he's paid a lot. It's about just not being so negative all the time. It's about us not having to listen to the same criticisms and coach bashing on a consistent and constant basis. If you can't seem to be happy during the good times (even if it's not the absolute best time), then when can you be? Is living up to the max potential every year the only way to be happy? Can you be happy by being really good even if we don't play perfect all the time? Everyone gets down when we do bad things, especially when it amounts to a loss, but many on here just seem miserable all the time even in the midst of our greatest era.

Homedawg
09-21-2015, 11:20 PM

This is true, no pass for this. A play call, Is one thing, he had to have a reason and he gets paid to make those, right or wrong. A screw up w a delay of game is not one of those passes, it's a monumental error that has no excuse. Period

Homedawg
09-21-2015, 11:22 PM
I thought I read in an interview last year that Collins was helping Mullen manage the clock.

I can assure you Collins didn't have a damn thing to do w offense and clock. Don't know where that came from other than Collins' agent!

basedog
09-22-2015, 06:06 AM
He's not talking about Mullen taking criticism because he's paid a lot. It's about just not being so negative all the time. It's about us not having to listen to the same criticisms and coach bashing on a consistent and constant basis. If you can't seem to be happy during the good times (even if it's not the absolute best time), then when can you be? Is living up to the max potential every year the only way to be happy? Can you be happy by being really good even if we don't play perfect all the time? Everyone gets down when we do bad things, especially when it amounts to a loss, but many on here just seem miserable all the time even in the midst of our greatest era.

That's exactly what I am saying, like I said before, coaches job are put out in the public for everyone to see, and rightly so. But to be perfect well then there has only been one.

I agree about the no time out, but good grief let's move on, it's not the only reason we lost. I can probably name several plays, it's called "what if in sports". Btw my Lsu buddies keep saying what about the plays called back they scored on.

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2015, 08:33 AM

THIS

Liverpooldawg
09-22-2015, 08:35 AM
This is true, no pass for this. A play call, Is one thing, he had to have a reason and he gets paid to make those, right or wrong. A screw up w a delay of game is not one of those passes, it's a monumental error that has no excuse. Period

No pass......so do you want to fire Mullen and bench Dak? That WOULD be the literal meaning of "no pass" in that situation.

DancingRabbit
09-22-2015, 08:47 AM

There were 145 delay of game penalties in the NFL last year - 52 of those were on 4th down so most of those were probably intentional.

That leave 93. I don't recall any coaches getting fired or QBs benched for those.

Mjoelner34
09-22-2015, 08:50 AM

If Dak would have tucked the ball and taken off about 50% of the time he rolled out to pass instead of forcing a low percentage pass, we would have been taking a knee at the end of the game instead of bitching about a delay of game. That's where the game was lost.

drunkernhelldawg
09-22-2015, 11:27 AM
If Dak would have tucked the ball and taken off about 50% of the time he rolled out to pass instead of forcing a low percentage pass, we would have been taking a knee at the end of the game instead of bitching about a delay of game. That's where the game was lost.

What's bothering me is that Dak seemed locked into his first option a lot of the time. I want to see him going through the progression more crisply.

Really Clark?
09-22-2015, 12:07 PM
What's bothering me is that Dak seemed locked into his first option a lot of the time. I want to see him going through the progression more crisply.

I don't know about that. It seems he wasn't running when he could because he was constantly moving through the progressions. Needs to do that but when the internal clocks goes off he needs to get what he can with his feet. It seemed he left 40-50 yards on the table that game.

Dental Dawg33
09-22-2015, 12:47 PM
Hindsight is 20/20 and a lot of folks are retrospective experts. They are everywhere. Had a kid sitting next to me in the LSU game I wanted to throw off the stadium bc one play he hates Dak (bc the line collapsed and Dak was sacked) and the next play Dak is God's gift to the football field. Dan and his staff aren't perfect, but we have a chance to win EVERY game on our schedule. I was in school during the Croom era. This Dawg right here is happier than a pig in shit

Barking 13
09-22-2015, 02:29 PM

Gold!

Hindsight is 20/20 and a lot of folks are retrospective experts. They are everywhere. Had a kid sitting next to me in the LSU game I wanted to throw off the stadium bc one play he hates Dak (bc the line collapsed and Dak was sacked) and the next play Dak is God's gift to the football field. Dan and his staff aren't perfect, but we have a chance to win EVERY game on our schedule. I was in school during the Croom era. This Dawg right here is happier than a pig in shit

as well...

Todd4State
09-22-2015, 02:38 PM

Sounds like you sat by Smitty.