PDA

View Full Version : Chip Kelly....

preachermatt83
09-20-2015, 05:03 PM
Will end up replacing Charlie Strong at Texas. You heard it here first.

msstate7
09-20-2015, 05:08 PM
Florida was 1 year away from being a national power again. Chip Kelly at Florida would be a nightmare for the sec.

I think you might be right. Chip Kelly would return Texas back to national prominence

DancingRabbit
09-20-2015, 05:15 PM
Will end up replacing Charlie Strong at Texas. You heard it here first.

Like next week? Philly fans are about ready to do an even trade ... with anyone.

Lumpy Chucklelips
09-20-2015, 05:27 PM
If Texas were smart, they would first hire Ross Bjork as their AD, then let him decide who he wants as head coach.

IMissJack
09-20-2015, 05:45 PM
If Texas were smart, they would first hire Ross Bjork as their AD, then let him decide who he wants as head coach.

Except that Archie Manning helped decide for OM I believe. Old money at TX did not want Strong, based on what I have heard, and the past AD Patterson made the decision to hire Strong. I imagine some donors will have input next time.

sandjunky
09-20-2015, 05:50 PM
My way too early prediction was LSU 7-5, fire Les, bring in Chip

Saltydog
09-20-2015, 06:00 PM
about time for him to bolt, maybe to UT.....

msstate7
09-20-2015, 06:43 PM
Kelly to bama?

gravedigger
09-20-2015, 07:05 PM

What has bjork done that would warrant anyone wanting him?

Political Hack
09-20-2015, 07:10 PM
My way too early prediction was LSU 7-5, fire Les, bring in Chip

Mine was that LSU is going to win the national championship. I still like my prediction.

Political Hack
09-20-2015, 07:10 PM

He looks really smart on a tricycle with a biking helmet on.

Lumpy Chucklelips
09-20-2015, 09:53 PM

You want to know what he's done? He's done the same thing that the Ninja did for us after replacing Templeton and even more. He's got the alumni and mainly the big dollar donor's all pulling in the same direction after Pete Boone had them fractured. Which is the same problem that Texas is experiencing right now. Not to mention he understands how the game is played in regards to recruiting. He's got the network firing on all cylinders on one hand and his legal team at the ready on the other to handle any hiccups that come their way. The last two years have been the best in their history of athletic donations. Somebody has to take the credit and usually the AD gets a lot of it.