PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, how cool is it that Pork Chop is a GA ?

ShotgunDawg
07-20-2013, 01:49 PM
I know we have talked about this, but I just think its really cool that a guy that played a long time the NFL wanted to come back to his school and be a GA. Is he actually taking classes?

Its also great for our players. We all have our opinions on Heavsey, and this post isn't to discuss that, but it will be really nice for our O-lineman this year to have a coach that has been in the trenches at the highest level and is able to offer some psychological advice and tips along the way.

I realize that Pork Chop is just a GA, and due to that the Xs and Os may not be his strength yet, but I think there is much more to being a good O-line than just Xs and Os. Pork Chop may be help some guys through his experience and offer some tips, advice, and perspective that Heavsey may not be able to.

Again, this post has nothing to do with Heavsey. I'm just simply saying that I like the extra dynamic that our coaching staff has this year in regards the value Pork Chop can bring. The same could be said for Townsend

Homedawg
07-20-2013, 02:03 PM
I know we have talked about this, but I just think its really cool that a guy that played a long time the NFL wanted to come back to his school and be a GA. Is he actually taking classes?

Its also great for our players. We all have our opinions on Heavsey, and this post isn't to discuss that, but it will be really nice for our O-lineman this year to have a coach that has been in the trenches at the highest level and is able to offer some psychological advice and tips along the way.

I realize that Pork Chop is just a GA, and due to that the Xs and Os may not be his strength yet, but I think there is much more to being a good O-line than just Xs and Os. Pork Chop may be help some guys through his experience and offer some tips, advice, and perspective that Heavsey may not be able to.

Again, this post has nothing to do with Heavsey. I'm just simply saying that I like the extra dynamic that our coaching staff has this year in regards the value Pork Chop can bring. The same could be said for Townsend

Funny thing is he doesn't want to be called pork cop anymore. Ha. Good luck w that here.

BeastMan
07-20-2013, 02:28 PM
I love it. He was a favorite of mine as a kid