PDA

View Full Version : Who Dat?

Political Hack
09-20-2015, 01:03 PM
This saints game is difficult to watch. They're atrocious.

I seen it dawg
09-20-2015, 01:25 PM
They ****ing stink.

Political Hack
09-20-2015, 01:44 PM
Getting their ass whipped at home by the Bucs. They're going to be in the running for a lottery pick.

I seen it dawg
09-20-2015, 03:35 PM
They will have the first pick in the draft...the year BEFORE Fournette can come out.

Todd4State
09-20-2015, 03:54 PM
I think it's because of the Benson family mess. They are about to get new ownership one way or the other and that usually means re-structuring the entire organization one way or the other.

I seen it dawg
09-20-2015, 04:05 PM
A lot of terrible personnel decisions. They decided to go young and got rid of quality guys in Sproles, Malcolm Jenkins and couple of others. None of that shit panned out and now there isn't any room in the cap to do anything. Unfortunately Brees may spend the rest of his days in a dogshit roster getting his ass kicked. Loomis and Payton have destroyed the roster and the future.

msstate7
09-20-2015, 04:06 PM
A lot of terrible personnel decisions. They decided to go young and got rid of quality guys in Sproles, Malcolm Jenkins and couple of others. None of that shit panned out and now there isn't any room in the cap to do anything. Unfortunately Brees may spend the rest of his days in a dogshit roster getting his ass kicked. Loomis and Payton have destroyed the roster and the future.

Brees is part of the problem

nsvltndog
09-20-2015, 09:51 PM
The grocery bags of this era are a lot more difficult to breathe through

msstate7
09-20-2015, 09:55 PM
I don't expect us to be good this year, but I hope we can win this week and hopefully beat a romo & dez less Cowboys team bc I'll be there for Falcons game. Don't wanna be 0-4

SapperDawg
09-21-2015, 05:44 AM
Brees is part of the problem

I agree with this, and believe we are watching the last of the Payton/Brees era now. I have been thinking since late last season we need to find a good suitor and trade Brees while he still has some value.

msstate7
09-21-2015, 06:51 AM
I agree with this, and believe we are watching the last of the Payton/Brees era now. I have been thinking since late last season we need to find a good suitor and trade Brees while he still has some value.

I totally agree

Political Hack
09-21-2015, 07:46 AM
The grocery bags of this era are a lot more difficult to breathe through

That's funny.

I also agree that Bree's and Manning are coming to a close.

2/3's of the saints staring LB corps are rookies. Their DL can't get pressure or stop the run. The depth at TE is awful. They can't protect Bree's. They have one big time playmaker on offense in Cooks and that's it.

msstate7
09-21-2015, 07:48 AM
I think the saints have good rb's. If they can keep from falling behind, they should use them more and more... Esp Robinson

klong-dog
09-21-2015, 07:58 AM
I don't expect us to be good this year, but I hope we can win this week and hopefully beat a romo & dez less Cowboys team bc I'll be there for Falcons game. Don't wanna be 0-4 Same here. I'll be at my first Saints game against Atlanta. We actually have another game in there before it. @ Philly. So at best we'll probably be 1-4. Don't see us winning at Carolina and at Philly. Dallas is our only hope.

msstate7
09-21-2015, 08:00 AM
Same here. I'll be at my first Saints game against Atlanta. We actually have another game in there before it. @ Philly. So at best we'll probably be 1-4. Don't see us winning at Carolina and at Philly. Dallas is our only hope.

Ahhh... Forgot about philly. I'm hoping for 2-3.

klong-dog
09-21-2015, 08:05 AM
I wish. But nothing shows me to where we're even capable on the road. Hell, even at home we've fn lost 6 straight. Are you kidding me? The once most intimidating place in the league. Sad.

msstate7
09-21-2015, 08:07 AM
I wish. But nothing shows me to where we're even capable on the road. Hell, even at home we've fn lost 6 straight. Are you kidding me? The once most intimidating place in the league. Sad.
I didn't say it was a realistic goal haha

msstate7
09-21-2015, 02:11 PM
Rumor that Brees is done for season