PDA

View Full Version : SEC thoughts and observations thru 3 weeks

Coach34
09-20-2015, 10:00 AM
1. LSU and Northern Miss look like the best 2 teams. LSU is going to line-up, whip your ass, hand it to #7, and throw just enough passes per game so the WR's will continue to block. Northern Miss is good on defense and solid on offense. Bama giving them 24 points was unlike anything Ive seen a Saban team do- but it happened. If Mullen's kicker was 1-5 in FG's and we had fumbled 2 KO's in the same game- our fans would be whining on every message board out there about how Mullen sux.

2. Then there is Bama, State, A&M, and Auburn. All have strengths yet all are flawed. We have 3 guys that would start at QB for Bama- how does the best Crooter in 'Merica allow that to happen? Their youth on offense is a definite problem for Bama. State has questions in the run game and and Safety. Auburn's QB is a mess right now. Johnson has 6 pick in 3 games. Auburn's DL is getting whipped. A&M might be the 3rd best SEC West team but hasnt played anybody. They are certainly improved- how much? We'll see soon

3. UPig is who I thought they were. Lost some important people on D that havent been replaced. They are not explosive on offense yet again. Flop of the season.

4. Georgia is the best in the East. Florida is decent like I knew they would be- I told people not to count them out. Mizzou is decent but a game we can win. Kentucky is improved and will be bowling- I like them to beat Mizzou Saturday. Spurrier needs to call it a career after this season. Stop holding on and go play golf.

5. State has to win Saturday. No excuses. And I'm still pissed about the delay of game

cheewgumm
09-20-2015, 10:08 AM
If

1) Dak will run
2) peters and mclaurin can get ready
3) lee or Williams can step up

We can win the rest of our games.

If that QB last night can run on ole miss them Dak has to wear them out. Has to.

Ole miss u got a gift last night in several ways... But it's done now. Mullen has to get out "talent" up to speed and quick.

Really Clark?
09-20-2015, 10:21 AM
If

1) Dak will run
2) peters and mclaurin can get ready
3) lee or Williams can step up

We can win the rest of our games.

If that QB last night can run on ole miss them Dak has to wear them out. Has to.

Ole miss u got a gift last night in several ways... But it's done now. Mullen has to get out "talent" up to speed and quick.

I'm not sure Peters and McLaurin can get ready before mid season at best. They need work. Talented and atheletic and hopefully they will make huge strides in the coming weeks. But I think any thing significant before the Troy game may be asking a lot. Maybe they can get good playing time against Troy and La Tech and can come along enough for that home stretch. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they are not really ready until after next spring.