PDA

View Full Version : Herbstreit rips Leanne Tuohy on Twitter

Behrdawg
09-20-2015, 09:11 AM
It's about time someone put this woman in her place...Mrs "Entitlement". If people only knew...

http://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/kirk-herbstreit-puts-leigh-anne-tuohy-and-other-ole-miss-fans-in-her-place/58936740/

Taco
09-20-2015, 09:13 AM
My only question is how did Herby "not realize they have a lunatic fringe"

It's not even fringe.

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2015, 09:17 AM
As had been mentioned last night...they are about to be absolutely insufferable. Hopefully, this is setting them up for the NCAA to drop the hammer on their dream season.

BulldogBear
09-20-2015, 09:19 AM
If we really want go stir them up ( troll) them today congratulate them on winning that craptastic 3 ring circus of a game last night between two mid level sec teams. Then remark how the two best in the west reside in Starkvegas and Red Stick. The real battle for the West was last week! I bet their heads explode.

missouridawg
09-20-2015, 09:50 AM
Just think... If OM gets hit with some penalties over Tunsil, you can bet Kirk is going to talk it up every chance he gets.

Political Hack
09-20-2015, 09:50 AM
The battle for the west may actually have been last week... It sure as hell wasn't at Bama. That defense folded like warm laundry.

LSU and Fournette are going to pound everyone into submission. I think the battle of the west comes down to the Tigahs vs. the Confederates.

BossDawg
09-20-2015, 10:00 AM
My only question is how did Herby "not realize they have a lunatic fringe"

It's not even fringe.

I seriously can't understand how more people can't see this. How do people not see just how starved for attention and pretentious they are? They go into full blown lunatic mode if someone even thinks about saying something negative about them. Even further, how do people actually, TRULY, believe the whole blind side story and that the Tuohys adopted Oher just because they felt sorry for him?

Not sure how they get away with their shenanigans.

Dallas_Dawg
09-20-2015, 10:40 AM
What a dumb whore. Glad Herbstreit put her in her place