PDA

View Full Version : Nonfootball area of focus for MSU

archdog
09-20-2015, 01:31 AM
We have to get rid of Dorman Hall. Now that we have secured the cowbell record, I am going to focus my attention on getting dorman removed.

I just saw our band playing on SEC now and what do I see? A glorious view of that terrible building. We have the opportunity to replace that building with something that could be the focal point of our campus for gameday, sec nation, etc.

First idea is to just tear it down and form a huge plaza where we can display our hall of fame and also extending our junction tailgating area.

Second idea is that you build a new building that includes state of the art classroom spaces, administration areas, large auditorium spaces, and premium porch type area for pregame tailgating parties.

I already told you guys about my idea for a double sided party deck for the new M club. Raise the money and hire me to design it. We will drastically change our first impression and add premium pregame tailgating areas.

archdog
09-20-2015, 01:33 AM
Hell add a culinary arts curriculum and combo that with the new building and tailgating area. Charge a ton of money and people will sign up.

Hail State
09-20-2015, 01:54 AM
We have to get rid of Dorman Hall. Now that we have secured the cowbell record, I am going to focus my attention on getting dorman removed.

I just saw our band playing on SEC now and what do I see? A glorious view of that terrible building. We have the opportunity to replace that building with something that could be the focal point of our campus for gameday, sec nation, etc.

First idea is to just tear it down and form a huge plaza where we can display our hall of fame and also extending our junction tailgating area.

Second idea is that you build a new building that includes state of the art classroom spaces, administration areas, large auditorium spaces, and premium porch type area for pregame tailgating parties.

I already told you guys about my idea for a double sided party deck for the new M club. Raise the money and hire me to design it. We will drastically change our first impression and add premium pregame tailgating areas.

I'm not even gonna complain about the music. But can we not at the very least wear uniforms? Tee shirts and awful gas station maroon baseball caps. It's just awful and so lazy. And we have to get rid of the title IX cheerleaders that sat in front of them. Its Busch league and embarrassing. It's becoming more and more apparent that we need a new band director.

Quaoarsking
09-20-2015, 09:45 AM
I'm not even gonna complain about the music. But can we not at the very least wear uniforms? Tee shirts and awful gas station maroon baseball caps. It's just awful and so lazy. And we have to get rid of the title IX cheerleaders that sat in front of them. Its Busch league and embarrassing. It's becoming more and more apparent that we need a new band director.

You'd rather have band members have passing out from the heat? Come on man

If you ever watch Navy or Air Force games on TV, their marching bands wear shorts and T-shirts during the hot games. If the military marching bands can do it, so can ours.

IMissJack
09-20-2015, 09:50 AM
I neither agree or disagree, but will point out that LSU and Auburn bands were in uniform at 2:30.

Drugdog
09-20-2015, 09:55 AM
Man I love the bitching about our bands uniform thread. Hell I didn't even notice they were at the game.
Great posts. Good humor.

IMissJack
09-20-2015, 09:57 AM
Man I love the bitching about our bands uniform thread. Hell I didn't even notice they were at the game.
Great posts. Good humor.

That I agree with.