PDA

View Full Version : bama vs ole miss....

TUSK
09-20-2015, 01:23 AM
fun game to watch...

cats caught it in a bottle..... again...

bulldawg28
09-20-2015, 02:16 AM
fun game to watch...

They're just better

TUSK
09-20-2015, 02:23 AM
They're just better

watch more football.

msstate7
09-20-2015, 02:25 AM
watch more football.

I agree. Om's luck in this game would make auburn blush. Bama clearly has issues with qb, but I don't think they're done like most here

TUSK
09-20-2015, 02:31 AM
I agree. Om's luck in this game would make auburn blush. Bama clearly has issues with qb, but I don't think they're done like most here

bammer got beat... it happens...

we struggle at some positions (qb)

hell, ND is gettin pimped for NC now.....

bulldawg28
09-20-2015, 06:33 AM
watch more football.

Arrogance and denial won't help. There is no such thing as luck and they handled y'all's ass two years in a row. Maybe Freeze is a better coach than Saban...?

sbcmortgageman
09-20-2015, 06:58 AM
fun game to watch...

Bama got outplayed. Deal with it.

MabenMaroon
09-20-2015, 07:54 AM
It has been a good while back when we were discussing Lane Kiffin, I made a statement/observation that if I were Bama, I would be gravely concerned. It seems that though he maybe talented in play calling and in recruiting raw talent to a program he is is also toxic to a program and his toxic affect is beginning to happen over at the Capstone. I haven't pinpointed exactly what it is, but if you look at his track record going back to his time in pro ball, the programs that he has been associated with go into a state of dysfunction and fall off the standards that they are usually accustomed to, if not suffer almost irreparable damage (ie. USC, Tenn).
The most surprising thing about him currently, is that Coach Saban fell for his crap and hired him. For what it is worth, I also feel the same about Ed Orgeron. Something about the both of them that makes them an alluring hire yet in the long run they leave a path of destruction and dysfunction in their wake.

Coach007
09-20-2015, 07:57 AM
Anybody not expecting bama to struggle has a low football iq. They lost a ton of players on offense and enough on defense. And a few in depth.

Yet without the new starter mistakes, ol? miss would not have won. It took 5 turnovers to seal it, and a ball bouncing off a helmet. Bama gifted wrapped that.

Churchill
09-20-2015, 08:19 AM
You`ve hit the nail on the head...Kiffin is toxic. In Saban`s long career highlighted by hard work, toughness and smarts....Kiffin will turn out to be one of his biggest mistakes.

GreenheadDawg
09-20-2015, 10:27 AM
Arrogance and denial won't help. There is no such thing as luck and they handled y'all's ass two years in a row. Maybe Freeze is a better coach than Saban...?

Pretty easy when your gifted 5 turnovers. I'm not saying OM isn't good, I think they are the best team in the SEC, but don't act like they just walked out there beat them into submission.

Coach34
09-20-2015, 10:32 AM
Northern Miss got some huge breaks and took advantage. 2 fumbled KO returns? That prayer Kelly threw up that got tipped for a TD????

msstate7
09-20-2015, 10:37 AM
Northern Miss got some huge breaks and took advantage. 2 fumbled KO returns? That prayer Kelly threw up that got tipped for a TD????

All skill... OM drew all that up and they're good enough to execute it**

I seen it dawg
09-20-2015, 12:10 PM
There's one of the 3....

mstatefan91
09-20-2015, 12:18 PM
Is the contract up? Tusk, is the Dark Lord's reign over? ***

OM got some breaks for sure, but they took advantage and scored. Good teams do that. Bama will be fine. Probably not a championship team, but I'm not sure that there is one in the West this year.

Liverpooldawg
09-20-2015, 12:29 PM
Lane Kiffin left Tennessee in shambles. He left USC in shambles. He may very well be doing the same thing at Bama.

TUSK
09-20-2015, 12:35 PM
Is the contract up? Tusk, is the Dark Lord's reign over? ***

OM got some breaks for sure, but they took advantage and scored. Good teams do that. Bama will be fine. Probably not a championship team, but I'm not sure that there is one in the West this year.

LOL.... funny boy!

It's a bummer, for sure... It's also a mystery to me why we haven't had a "great" QB in ~50 years, too....

I think Bama will be aight as well... just need to take care of the ball and quit giving up the big play*

AlSwearengen
09-20-2015, 12:59 PM
If Bama had a qb, they would be very good. Ole miss is talented, especially on D.

The big thing is that I don't know if olemiss scores more than 10 points without turnovers deep in Bama territory and doing what they do best and that is toeing the line when it comes to rules.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-21-2015, 08:41 AM
did Kiffin turn the ball over 5 times?

TimberBeast
09-21-2015, 08:53 AM
It has been a good while back when we were discussing Lane Kiffin, I made a statement/observation that if I were Bama, I would be gravely concerned. It seems that though he maybe talented in play calling and in recruiting raw talent to a program he is is also toxic to a program and his toxic affect is beginning to happen over at the Capstone. I haven't pinpointed exactly what it is, but if you look at his track record going back to his time in pro ball, the programs that he has been associated with go into a state of dysfunction and fall off the standards that they are usually accustomed to, if not suffer almost irreparable damage (ie. USC, Tenn).
The most surprising thing about him currently, is that Coach Saban fell for his crap and hired him. For what it is worth, I also feel the same about Ed Orgeron. Something about the both of them that makes them an alluring hire yet in the long run they leave a path of destruction and dysfunction in their wake.

This is absolutely correct. I think Saban is one of the best coaches in the history of the game but he made a huge mistake with the Kiffin hire and it will likely be his downfall.

TrapGame
09-21-2015, 09:05 AM
Worst coached Bama offense since Mike Shula.

DistrictDawg92
09-21-2015, 09:06 AM
It's a bummer, for sure... It's also a mystery to me why we haven't had a "great" QB in ~50 years, too....

Our 2 back ups are both better than your best, which baffles me. I hope you enjoy the Gator Bowl, Jacksonville is beautiful!

LC Dawg
09-21-2015, 10:12 AM
TUSK, compare your offense to MSU's. I don't know much about your offensive line but I'm sure they're all five star studs. Henry is obviously better than Shumpert but he doesn't seem to be as good as some of the more recent Bama backs. I'm not so sure that some of our younger guys wouldn't be as effective as Henry behind that line. Kiffin seems a little unsure how to use Drake. Howard seems like an underachiever since he's stepped on campus. I don't think any of your receivers crack our starting lineup and we have three quarterbacks better than either of the guys you trotted out there Saturday night.
This is my take on it and I was curious what you think.

TUSK
09-21-2015, 11:00 AM
TUSK, compare your offense to MSU's. I don't know much about your offensive line but I'm sure they're all five star studs. Henry is obviously better than Shumpert but he doesn't seem to be as good as some of the more recent Bama backs. I'm not so sure that some of our younger guys wouldn't be as effective as Henry behind that line. Kiffin seems a little unsure how to use Drake. Howard seems like an underachiever since he's stepped on campus. I don't think any of your receivers crack our starting lineup and we have three quarterbacks better than either of the guys you trotted out there Saturday night.
This is my take on it and I was curious what you think.

I'd take Dak, Bear and your best OL (for RT), for sure... also, the next 2-3 WRs, now that Sims and Foster are out...

I like Bama's top 4 RBs over yall's guys (assuming Scarbrough gets healthy)... and I'd still take Howard at TE, but you are right on his performance thus far...