PDA

View Full Version : OM simply took advantage of Bama's mistakes.

Thick
09-20-2015, 12:55 AM
That's what good teams do, and anybody with real football knowledge should be man enough to give credit where credit is due. Now, was OM lucky? Yes, but you need luck in this conference to win games. STOP worrying about OM, and focus on what MSU needs to do to be successful.

I personally like how our DB size matches up with OM's wr. Our wr are actually bigger then OM,and we are just as physical if not more. We need to play the right personnel regardless of age....that's the biggest issue. Dan needs to play the best talent not neccessarily the oldest.

chainedup_Dawg
09-20-2015, 01:00 AM
I'm gonna have to see us find a rb that can find the lane as well as an ol that can take on a dl like theirs before i can believe we can handle them

Todd4State
09-20-2015, 01:01 AM
That's what good teams do, and anybody with real football knowledge should be man enough to give credit where credit is due. Now, was OM lucky? Yes, but you need luck in this conference to win games. STOP worrying about OM, and focus on what MSU needs to do to be successful.

I personally like how our DB size matches up with OM's wr. Our wr are actually bigger then OM,and we are just as physical if not more. We need to play the right personnel regardless of age....that's the biggest issue. Dan needs to play the best talent not neccessarily the oldest.

I thought the same thing too when they flashed the thing about how big their WR's are. Ummm....Bear Wilson?

Auburn is huge for us and that is going to be the tell tale about Dan changing. I was pleasantly surprised today when we saw some two back sets with triple option looks and Dak running the ball during the game instead of being Tyler Prescott. If we see more of the same along with some younger guys getting more playing time, I'll feel a lot better going forward.

Todd4State
09-20-2015, 01:03 AM
I'm gonna have to see us find a rb that can find the lane as well as an ol that can take on a dl like theirs before i can believe we can handle them

I might be way off- but I think our o-line is growing up. Again, Auburn will be a test for them. I don't think we should totally shelve Shumpert- but I think that Lee and Williams should definitely get more touches as well as Dear for that matter.

Beaver
09-20-2015, 01:06 AM
Bama will play Georgia, Tennessee, A&M, and LSU before they play us. They could easily lose 2 of those games. And when Bama is out of the title hunt, they tend to throw in the towel. It sucks we lost to LSU, but we still have a good shot of getting back in the race for the SECW

Todd4State
09-20-2015, 01:15 AM
Bama will play Georgia, Tennessee, A&M, and LSU before they play us. They could easily lose 2 of those games. And when Bama is out of the title hunt, they tend to throw in the towel. It sucks we lost to LSU, but we still have a good shot of getting back in the race for the SECW

True. We're going to find out how good Bama is or isn't shortly and without question they have major QB issues- that is known.

Maroonthirteen
09-20-2015, 07:14 AM
Evidently what MSU needs to do is cheat our ass off in recruiting and take all transfers regardless of conduct and character.

Call this sour grapes.....i don't give a s... I would give them credit and congratulate them but... Forget that. They have built up there talent using tactics as rogue and sleaze as Miami in the 80s.

What MSU needs to do and every sec team, is demand a level recruiting field and turn their ass in at every opportunity.