PDA

View Full Version : Cadaver Dawg....

Liverpooldawg
09-19-2015, 10:36 PM
Please explain how far I am allowed to go in my expressed hate for UM and my hope for whoever they are playing? I don't want to get banned since this has always seemed to be the most anti-UM MSU board. I will adhear to your wishes on that whatever they may be.m

Coach34
09-19-2015, 10:39 PM
Nobody is going to ban you- shit I let your Standsbury shit go forever. Chill out tonight

CadaverDawg
09-19-2015, 10:41 PM
Please explain how far I am allowed to go in my expressed hate for UM and my hope for whoever they are playing? I don't want to get banned since this has always seemed to be the most anti-UM MSU board. I will adhear to your wishes on that whatever they may be.m

Your threads aren't being closed because you hate Ole Miss. They're getting closed because you're acting like a moron tonight and I'm TRYING to spare you embarrassment while keeping the board clear of more of your persistent garbage.

That clear it up?

I seen it dawg
09-19-2015, 10:48 PM

Don't start another muther****ing thread about this shit.

I seen it dawg
09-19-2015, 10:49 PM