PDA

View Full Version : Some of y'all need to step back from the ledge....

QuadrupleOption
09-19-2015, 09:17 PM
I just got in from what I consider to be an ass-whipping of epic proportions.

We just put up 62 points against a Northwestern State, a Div-I school.
We just amassed a SCHOOL RECORD 647 yards against NW State.
We held them to 13 points.
They gained 257 total yards.

We had two bad things happen to us today:
1) A shitty defensive performance to open the 3rd quarter.
2) A fumble on the punt return.

Dak's fumble seemed sketchy to me - being at the game I never saw any video that looked like he fumbled prior to being down.

That's it. Some of y'all are acting like we're the worst damned team ever.

Edited to correct the score - fat-fingered as 63 instead of 62.

sleepy dawg
09-19-2015, 09:58 PM
And to add, they had a couple of amazing catches. Maybe it all looked different on TV, but I thought that I just watched us just destroy a team.

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2015, 10:15 PM
I don't think anyone is on the ledge. I think most here believe we have a really good team and are frustrated as hell that we lost a game last week that we should've won.

msstate7
09-19-2015, 10:17 PM
I don't think anyone is on the ledge. I think most here believe we have a really good team and are frustrated as hell that we lost a game last week that we should've won.

And apparently we should've beat a very good team

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2015, 10:19 PM
It's more about frustration of a missed opportunity than anything else.

If we go beat the hell out of Auburn Saturday, I'll consider it even since that's a game most of us didn't think we'd win

I seen it dawg
09-19-2015, 10:20 PM
Nobody is on the ledge pal. Some of us are more irate by the hour we ****ing lost to lsu. We blew a golden opportunity.

msstate7
09-19-2015, 10:20 PM
It's more about frustration of a missed opportunity than anything else.

If we go beat Auburn Saturday, I'll consider it even since that's a game most of us didn't think we'd win

Fify

Coach007
09-19-2015, 10:21 PM
We made mistakes we should not have. Its a lot better than anything we have done to this point. We are slowly peaking. That's good. Auburn is next and a statement needs to be made next week, and ark needs to shows us a game plan for tamu.

IMissJack
09-19-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm still frustrated about how we lost last week. I think most acknowledge that LSU has a really good team, which we should have beaten. I'm also frustrated that since Dan has been here, we have still not fixed our special teams. There is no one that thought Bell was going to kick that field goal last week, and we lose 10 yards a punt in a field position game. I would agree that the O looked loose and confident today.

SDDawg
09-19-2015, 10:44 PM
On the bright side, OM is still a bunch of shit eaters...

Saltydog
09-19-2015, 10:47 PM
we all know CDM is sticking with concrete feet.