PDA

View Full Version : Gary Parrish is a coxksucker...

thunderclap
09-19-2015, 05:28 PM
I normally don't pay any attention to the talking heads, but he just got finished saying Mississippi State will be a good team for Auburn to get well against next week. The same team that outgained LSU last week. I wish to God we would have made that damn field-goal. And I hope to God we stomp their ass next week.

messageboardsuperhero
09-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Gary Parrish is very knowledgable when it comes to the inner workings of college basketball... That's about it.

I'm pretty sure he married a UM grad and lives in Holly Springs. He also is very good friends with Andy Kennedy (which is where I suspect he got his Malik Newman commitment info from). There is no doubt which direction he leans, IMO.

RougeDawg
09-19-2015, 05:43 PM
I normally don't pay any attention to the talking heads, but he just got finished saying Mississippi State will be a good team for Auburn to get well against next week. The same team that outgained LSU last week. I wish to God we would have made that damn field-goal. And I hope to God we stomp their ass next week.

Yes, I just heard the same thing and wondered what the f*** he was talking about. What a moron. Don't you mean Gary Danielson though? Either way it was a dick statement.

thunderclap
09-19-2015, 05:46 PM
Ha. Damn bourbon. Yes, Danielson. Hell, Parrish might be a ********** too.

Saltydog
09-19-2015, 05:49 PM
we get to prove that p.o.s. wrong would be GREAT! He talked about how bad we miss J-Rob, blah, blah. We do miss J-Rob but even he would look somewhat pedestrian behind this OL in the run game.

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2015, 05:51 PM
That statement doesn't make any sense.

HailState39110
09-19-2015, 06:08 PM
That statement doesn't make any sense.

It was Gary Danielson and I heard it too during the Auburn LSU broadcast. He said that the Mississippi State Auburn game next weekend would be a good game for Auburn to get back on track. That's locker room material