PDA

View Full Version : First half thoughts....

HoopsDawg
09-19-2015, 04:34 PM
1. I really liked the player rotation. Got Elgton Jenkins in on the 2nd series with the 1's and Calhoun in on the 3rd series with the 1's. Jenkins looked really good. Actually, they both did.

2. Aeris showed a good burst. I look for him to get a bunch of carries in the 2nd half. Finally got the ball to Donald Gray. About time!

3. Peters and McLaurin got some reps. Time for them to make a move for more playing time. Graham has a ways to go... Malik Dear is built like a TB. I wish he could get some carries.

4. Finally got Dak involved in the run game. This is the game plan we needed in the first half vs LSU. Probably would have won the game. LSU looks like LSU today. They are legit team for those that questioned them last week.

msstate7
09-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Gabe Myles needs to play next week.

TXDawg
09-19-2015, 04:46 PM
I think we saw why D Lee hasn't been out there on the play where Dak fumbled. He got absolutely blown up on that play.

Yes, it was only one play, but his blocking effort left much to be desired.

HoopsDawg
09-19-2015, 04:49 PM
I think we saw why D Lee hasn't been out there on the play where Dak fumbled. He got absolutely blown up on that play.

Yes, it was only one play, but his blocking effort left much to be desired.

Yep, I've been saying that for a while on here. Aeris has moved ahead of him in practice.

Tbonewannabe
09-19-2015, 04:53 PM
Shump needs to be a FB. He isn't quick enough. He could be a NFL player at FB but has no chance as a RB.

msstate7
09-19-2015, 04:55 PM
Richie brown just isn't good enough to play every down at mlb