PDA

View Full Version : WHEN OLE MISS LOSES, THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE

Mutt the Hoople
09-19-2015, 11:39 AM
I have my own belief:

"WHEN OLE MISS LOSES, THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE".

Let's recap what's happened since Ole Miss beat Mississippi State in the 2014 Egg Bowl:

-My mom died.
-ISIS has been on the march and Muslim refugees have invaded both Europe and the U.S.
-94,000,000 Americans are unemployed.
-Our military has been weakened.
-The rise of Donald Trump
-The rise of people who despise Donald Trump
-The total inability and/or refusal of the Republican Party to oppose Barack Hussein Obama (mm mm mm) on every issue.
-The rise of anti-Semitism all over the world after a 70 year holiday.

Do I think any of this would've happened if Miss. State had beaten ole miss? No, I don't.

Today, I'm given the same choice Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt were given when Hitler invaded the USSR on January 22, 1941- do we sit on the sidelines and allow the Nazis to destroy the hated Communists, or do we ally with the Commies against what could be an even bigger evil in the world? Like Churchill and Roosevelt, I decided to side with the Abominable Way of Life that isn't as heinous nor evil as the other. Besides, in Basic Rifle Training during Boot Camp, I learned that if two targets pop up at once, you shoot at the closer one, and ole miss is the closer one (not physically, but emotionally).

To root for Bammer doesn't make me a Gump, nor a Meth-addicted piece of trailer trash married to my half-sister. What it does is make me an American who wants our Nation to once aspire to become the shining City on a Hill spoken about by Ronald Reagan.
https://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/USA_180-animated-flag-gifs.gifhttp://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.eSQh69BXZ7VYEDOxax%2burQ&pid=15.1

SDDawg
09-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Hell yes.

I seen it dawg
09-19-2015, 12:14 PM
You go son

BeastMan
09-19-2015, 12:18 PM
This is hilarious

BossDawg
09-19-2015, 12:26 PM
You won't see me arguing otherwise. They already think they are some perennial premier football powerhouse without accomplishing a thing of note since the 60's. Can you imagine how intolerable they will be if they beat Bama or, Heaven forbid, FINALLY win the West? Or more? Not to mention their hardcore obsession with State and the energy they spend attacking us. That's why I'd sell my soul to see the NCAA go in dry on their pretentious a$$e$. Please, NCAA, for once, do your job.

Liverpooldawg
09-19-2015, 02:37 PM
Outstanding!

SDDawg
09-19-2015, 04:10 PM
Let's kick a lil somethin' for those threads that be BUMPIN''...

Coach34
09-19-2015, 04:19 PM
Classic Mutt