PDA

View Full Version : Dear Nick Saban,

PassInterference
09-18-2015, 08:53 AM
Its out there that Bo Scarbrough's 4-game suspension is for being paid to visit Ole Miss. Do the college football world a favor and state that publicly.

Thanks,

PI

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2015, 09:09 AM
You'll never hear another coach call out another in recruiting. Coaches don't want to do that because they don't want other coaches calling them out for minor transgressions.

Rebel Jacob did call into Bo Bounds this morning and offer an olive branch to MSU saying he would lay down his life for MSU fans & that MSU fans were just limiting ourselves by saying that Ole Miss cheated and that there is no way the State of Mississippi can attract 5 star recruits.

sleepy dawg
09-18-2015, 09:26 AM
You'll never hear another coach call out another in recruiting. Coaches don't want to do that because they don't want other coaches calling them out for minor transgressions.

Rebel Jacob did call into Bo Bounds this morning and offer an olive branch to MSU saying he would lay down his life for MSU fans & that MSU fans were just limiting ourselves by saying that Ole Miss cheated and that there is no way the State of Mississippi can attract 5 star recruits.

I guess I'm missing part of the context, but why would he say he would lay down his life for MSU fans?

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2015, 09:30 AM
I guess I'm missing part of the context, but why would he say he would lay down his life for MSU fans?

Not really sure to be honest. Was just making the point that Mississippi is a great place with beautiful people & that we shouldn't take a back seat to anyone, but when we begin saying that Ole Miss cheated to get 5 star players, we are saying that the state of Mississippi can't attract 5 star players & that's hurts MSU fans as well.

We completely ridiculous is avoids the fact that they are cheating their asses off.

The entire thing sounded a little odd

7dawg
09-18-2015, 09:39 AM
That mother 17er wouldn't laydown 50 cents for MSU fans.

starkvegasdawg
09-18-2015, 09:41 AM
Not really sure to be honest. Was just making the point that Mississippi is a great place with beautiful people & that we shouldn't take a back seat to anyone, but when we begin saying that Ole Miss cheated to get 5 star players, we are saying that the state of Mississippi can't attract 5 star players & that's hurts MSU fans as well.

We completely ridiculous is avoids the fact that they are cheating their asses off.

You know panic is setting in when they start calling sports shows trying to get their rivals to shut up and pretending to play nice. There must be plenty a pair of BVD's with skid marks in them in Oxford now.

MSUDawg99
09-18-2015, 09:45 AM
That mother 17er wouldn't laydown 50 cents for MSU fans.

You're exactly right. He's one of the worst of their fanbase. He's the one who said Dan Mullen would be fired by season's end & that we would only win one SEC game this season & we were terrible...yada yada. I hate that MF'er with a passion & had I known it was him when I met him in real life I'd have punched him in the throat. Ha. Not very lady like of me but ask me if I give a damn. Ha.

MSUDawg99
09-18-2015, 09:46 AM

That's the most manipulative thing I've ever heard that ****er say. He's tryin to play nice & what not all the while lying through his damn teeth. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. He's a POS.

Dawg61
09-18-2015, 09:53 AM

Not one single MSU fan is saying MSU can't sign 5* recruits. We are saying Ole Miss can't without cheating.

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2015, 09:54 AM
Not one single MSU fan is saying MSU can't sign 5* recruits. We are saying Ole Miss can't without cheating.

Agree

AlSwearengen
09-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Its out there that Bo Scarbrough's 4-game suspension is for being paid to visit Ole Miss. Do the college football world a favor and state that publicly.

Thanks,

PI

Well, Scarborough was another in a long line of blue chip recruits that never had olemiss on his radar until the eleventh hour. And we know how bad ole miss needs rb's.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-18-2015, 10:23 AM
They should talk to Malachi Dupre. He had a great visit up there a week before signing day. He was treated really well even stayed an extra day because he was being taken care of so nicely.

MSUDawg99
09-18-2015, 10:33 AM
They should talk to Malachi Dupre. He had a great visit up there a week before signing day. He was treated really well even stayed an extra day because he was being taken care of so nicely.

What was her name? Chastity or something quite nice, like that?

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2015, 10:34 AM

This is what I don't understand. There are breadcrumbs a mile long and the NCAA struggles to see them.

Why is it so difficult for the NCAA to put this together?

Liverpooldawg
09-18-2015, 10:43 AM

Where was he when Ole Miss using the NCAA to destroy what JWS built at MSU?

JDog13
09-18-2015, 10:52 AM
The only thing I would lay down for Jacob would be my gooch. On his face.

Really Clark?
09-18-2015, 10:52 AM
This is what I don't understand. There are breadcrumbs a mile long and the NCAA struggles to see them.

Maybe they are having trouble or is it because they have so many bread crumbs to track down that it's taking a long time. I do think, if they ever do come out with something, they want it tied up nice, air tight and by the book. The Miami mess has made them look bad, rightfully so. So the next big hammer is going to be textbook or as close as they can make it.

Eta. And look at what they are chasing, multiple sports and multiple coaches over different time periods. What about the track and field coach? Suddenly resigns to protect the interest of the university and himself. Or something like the in his statement.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-18-2015, 10:56 AM

It's not what you know it's what you can prove.

PassInterference
09-18-2015, 11:17 AM
I presume they might be arguing over how much proof is needed. This is not a court of law.

MSUDawg99
09-18-2015, 11:23 AM
DAMN THESE POP-UP ADS! I CAN'T EVEN GET THROUGH A THREAD WITHOUT IT SKIPPING TO THE BOTTOM & PLAYING 3 AD'S AT ONE TIME & NOT ALLOWING ME TO SCROLL BACK UP. UGH!!!

AROB44
09-18-2015, 11:28 AM
It's not what you know it's what you can prove.

Hate to disagree with you, Dan. The NCAA does not have to "prove" anything. This is not a court of law and legal justice rules do not apply to a voluntary organization. I think that has already been litigated......may be wrong.

Political Hack
09-18-2015, 11:36 AM

They have a wealth of information on what happened. What they don't know for sure is how it's all connected back to the staff. That's the sticking point. They're still investigating because they think it's there. Bjork is hedging his bets and publicly saying Freeze has no knowledge of the transgressions. They're trying to avoid LOIC and the NCAA is trying to find enough evidence to bring LOIC.

Pretty simple to surmise what's going on at this point. We've been telling everyone this for months, but many were skeptical because it's taken so long. hell, we knew when Freeze missed practice last year due to meetings with the ncaa, all the while OM fans were screaming to the top of their lungs that there was no investigation because there was no letter. Lmao.

Mjoelner34
09-18-2015, 11:42 AM
Hate to disagree with you, Dan. The NCAA does not have to "prove" anything. This is not a court of law and legal justice rules do not apply to a voluntary organization. I think that has already been litigated......may be wrong.

BINGO!!! The NCAA never proved anything on Todd McNair at USC. Actually, the 'proof' they have against him is just the word of the covicted felon that started all of that. That's why McNair is sueing the crap out of them and is probably about to win.

basedog
09-18-2015, 01:01 PM

Well AROB44, I think you may be right. For sure something is up as you don't sit a top ten prospect for nothing.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-18-2015, 01:07 PM
BINGO!!! The NCAA never proved anything on Todd McNair at USC. Actually, the 'proof' they have against him is just the word of the covicted felon that started all of that. That's why McNair is sueing the crap out of them and is probably about to win.

Even still they had a squeaky wheel so to speak. Until Lindsey Miller spoke up you had a bunch of I think this is happening. He came with I know this is happening.

Dawgtini
09-18-2015, 01:17 PM
DAMN THESE POP-UP ADS! I CAN'T EVEN GET THROUGH A THREAD WITHOUT IT SKIPPING TO THE BOTTOM & PLAYING 3 AD'S AT ONE TIME & NOT ALLOWING ME TO SCROLL BACK UP. UGH!!!
I had this problem too last week. Finally broke down and installed adBlock for Chrome and have not had a problem since.

Pollodawg
09-18-2015, 01:39 PM
Ever read "The Devil and Dan Webster"? Well, this is the Devil and The Ole Missus Rebel Black Bears. You can only live on borrowed time for so long before......well...............Payment due for services rendered.

I, mean, come on. The Bear faithful couldn't honestly believe that no one would bat at an eye when a team a year removed from 2-10, in a small town in the middle of nowhere would be able to steal recruits from the UGAs and FSUs of the world and no one would notice, could they?

MadDawg
09-18-2015, 01:47 PM
He's the one who said Dan Mullen would be fired by season's end & that we would only win one SEC game this season & we were terrible...yada yada.

Wait, when did we start talking about Barret Sallee?

Op4isabitch
09-18-2015, 01:51 PM
You're exactly right. He's one of the worst of their fanbase. He's the one who said Dan Mullen would be fired by season's end & that we would only win one SEC game this season & we were terrible...yada yada. I hate that MF'er with a passion & had I known it was him when I met him in real life I'd have punched him in the throat. Ha. Not very lady like of me but ask me if I give a damn. Ha.

Damn! You're a woman?
Wanna go on a date?

Elvis Presley
09-18-2015, 02:23 PM
New here, test....12 12

Elvis Presley
09-18-2015, 02:25 PM
New here, test....12 12

Elvis Presley
09-18-2015, 02:27 PM
PS, I HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS

Really Clark?
09-18-2015, 02:28 PM
You ought to be banned for that intro alone

Elvis Presley
09-18-2015, 02:33 PM
That was horrible, I admit

MSUDawg99
09-18-2015, 04:21 PM
That was horrible, I admit

Welp. He didn't last long. Yeah that was horrible. So long OleRebalJacob, stupid ***.

MSUDawg99
09-18-2015, 04:24 PM
Damn! You're a woman?
Wanna go on a date?

HAHAHAHA. I chuckled. Not at you, but with you.

archdog
09-18-2015, 10:20 PM
And how did they respond when devinner was outing Redmond for no good reason, they invited that piece of shit to the grove, had the CL interview him while he was there. Radio shows etc. I hope the NCAA ruins that place. More talent for MSU.