PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss article on their own Michael Joe Cannon...interesting

Behrdawg
09-18-2015, 07:20 AM
This is the man who provided the "loaner" car to Tunsil. As you guys know, he was a former assistant OL coach at UM. What I find very interesting is that he just entered the Oxford market 2 years ago- the same year that "super" class of 2013 signed on. In my opinion, this raises even more eyebrows as to what Ole Miss and this particular booster are really up to. The fact that this guy called into Rebel Yell hotline and he was very chummy with the host has a lot to say about his character. The damn entitlement amongst these people is incredible. I suspect the University will sever ties with this guy before its all said and done with. Wonder if Cannon will continue to operate in Oxford? Considering all that is happening I'm willing to bet his "car for signature" model is about to be shut down.

Check out the article below.

http://hottytoddy.com/2014/07/28/michael-joe-cannon-is-entrepreneur-with-a-mission/

NOBODY BEATS A CANNON OLE MISS SIGNATURE DEAL.....NOBODY!!!!!

Really Clark?
09-18-2015, 07:34 AM
I think the question about market place in the state was a general question not about his dealerships. He doesn't have one in Hattiesburg. Although I am not sure how he would put Oxford 5th above the coast or even possibly Meridian. But he was not ranking his dealerships.

Big4Dawg
09-18-2015, 10:24 AM
My GF went to OM (graduated last year) and her and some of her friends hung out with Bo Wallace and his crew time to time.

She told me that alumni buy cars for football player and make them pay $1 a month. I asked her what dealership and she said "the big one, Cannon". NCAA is getting closer.

JDog13
09-18-2015, 10:57 AM
My GF went to OM (graduated last year) and her and some of her friends hung out with Bo Wallace and his crew time to time.

She told me that alumni buy cars for football player and make them pay $1 a month. I asked her what dealership and she said "the big one, Cannon". NCAA is getting closer.

Ask her about Bo's $1400 a month pad he'd get eviction notices for every few months. Someone would miraculously show up and cover the bill.

Behrdawg
09-18-2015, 02:42 PM
There MAY be multiple people being booted from their homes, soon. It' sure would be an amazing coincidence if those people were parents/family of players.

TrapGame
09-18-2015, 03:55 PM
There MAY be multiple people being booted from their homes, soon. It' sure would be an amazing coincidence if those people were parents/family of players.

And the go-betweens/bag men better be treating them with kid gloves b/c if they are thrown to the curb it could get even uglier for those in bear land.