PDA

View Full Version : So Bo gets turned down by the Bears

Drugdog
09-17-2015, 09:16 PM
By not delivering their message. I say good job Bo. You can come by our tent anytime.

SDDawg
09-17-2015, 09:19 PM
Right on.

TrapGame
09-17-2015, 09:46 PM
Bo goes out of his way to be neutral so I wonder if this will cause him to be a more critical of ole miss.

SDDawg
09-17-2015, 09:56 PM
Bo goes out of his way to be neutral so I wonder if this will cause him to be a more critical of ole miss.

Bo has turned the corner after their stunt a year ago. When you hire burglars and dope fiends on your coaching staff, you gotta circle the wagons for 'em.

ShotgunDawg
09-17-2015, 10:09 PM
It's like The Zone has countered with Weiner's show. That guy is ridiculously bad. Every take he has is pessimistic versus MSU. Everyone. It's amazing. MSU plays like garbage, loses to LSU by missing it's own FG, & you'd think MSU got blown out & sucks. I'm done with his show. I gave it every opportunity.

Drugdog
09-17-2015, 10:30 PM
When your host has a last name of Weiner, it's going to be bad.

Bigedawg
09-17-2015, 10:37 PM
Weiner is a good guy, albeit with an unfortunate last name. He like Bo is an MSU fan but often takes it too far to sound impartial. He has won me over because on my 40 minute commute I actually hear some content rather than 30 minutes of commercials on Head 2 Head.

Dawgtini
09-18-2015, 07:02 AM
Weiner is a good guy, albeit with an unfortunate last name. He like Bo is an MSU fan but often takes it too far to sound impartial. He has won me over because on my 40 minute commute I actually hear some content rather than 30 minutes of commercials on Head 2 Head.
This is so true! The commercial breaks last 2-3 times as long on H2H and you have to listen to Dick when they're over. Wiener covers a gamut of sports and on his worst day is no where near as bad as Dick Cross.

msstate7
09-18-2015, 07:06 AM
This is so true! The commercial breaks last 2-3 times as long on H2H and you have to listen to Dick when they're over. Wiener covers a gamut of sports and on his worst day is no where near as bad as Dick Cross.

The taller midget IMO. I love sports, but I find both terrible

Mjoelner34
09-18-2015, 07:48 AM

Don't know who this Weiner guy is but you're spot on about Head 2 Head. Not only are the 10 minute long commercials annoying but as soon as they come back on air, Matt and Dick continue to pitch for the company that was just on the commercial for another 5 minutes. I have a 15 minute commute and sometimes I make the entire trip home without hearing anything but commercials either by ad companies or the hosts themselves.

BeardoMSU
09-18-2015, 07:52 AM
Not only are the 10 minute long commercials annoying but as soon as they come back on air, Matt and Dick continue to pitch for the company that was just on the commercial for another 5 minutes.

Not to mention all the lengthy gibberish Matt gets side-tracked on throughout the show.

MadDawg
09-18-2015, 08:27 AM
It's so damn hilarious. I hear from my bearshark coworkers about how Bo is so anti-bearshark and he hates the bearsharks and so on and so on. Then I come here and all I hear is Bo is so anti-MSU and he hates MSU. It is comedy gold. And it's just about the same with Weiner.

My God I have to wonder if some of you ever listen to a sports talk show where you don't think you know more than everyone on the show.

TrapGame
09-18-2015, 08:29 AM
Did y'all hear Bo shut down that one om caller.

He said, "I know what y'all want the narrative to be but that's not it."

Then he pretty much hung up on him. I'd say Bo might be a little upset.