PDA

View Full Version : And FYI on all this NCAA bidness

Coach34
09-17-2015, 01:12 PM
The car Tunsil had is just the beginning of all of it- not the "only" issue as is being spun

Tunsil is not the only player getting a colonoscopy- the doors have been opened to other players as well.

IT'S Upon Us

shannondawg
09-17-2015, 01:41 PM
Bless you!

DownwardDawg
09-17-2015, 01:45 PM
I know of a significant one personally. You know about it Coach. A certain receiver.

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2015, 01:46 PM
Man I want to get wooly about this so bad but scared to. Regardless, it's fun to sit back and watch the little pricks squirm for a while.

BeardoMSU
09-17-2015, 01:46 PM
I am Jack's total lack of faith....

AlSwearengen
09-17-2015, 01:49 PM
The ncaa wouldn't be hanging around for three years unless they were finding things all along the way to keep them interested.

I seen it dawg
09-17-2015, 01:50 PM
This doesn't even scratch the surface of the arrest coverups of the summer. Can just dogpile those on the NCAA findings.

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2015, 01:55 PM
This doesn't even scratch the surface of the arrest coverups of the summer. Can just dogpile those on the NCAA findings.

Are we to assume the NCAA has unearthed the arrest coverups? I'm thinking that would have to be a major violation.

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 01:59 PM
Now the script is flipping on Tunsil. CL article comes out and the faithful have their orders, it's his fault. Another player under the bus.

msstate7
09-17-2015, 02:05 PM
Now the script is flipping on Tunsil. CL article comes out and the faithful have their orders, it's his fault. Another player under the bus.

Perhaps ripping tunsil is a bad idea. His mom was involved with a guy that has no problem telling the NCAA what they want to hear. Tunsil and his mom can say screw OM and openly hire an agent... They don't need OM for anything at this point

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 02:14 PM
Perhaps ripping tunsil is a bad idea. His mom was involved with a guy that has no problem telling the NCAA what they want to hear. Tunsil and his mom can say screw OM and openly hire an agent... They don't need OM for anything at this point

Well they were stupid enough to do that once with this family...I have to assume with how this played out with Miller, they have taken precautions with the rest of the family. If not, that would be shocking.

TrapGame
09-17-2015, 02:20 PM
If they throw Tunsil under the bus for this all Hell will break loose with his family. It will get UGLY.

On a side note I wonder if the NCAA is also still piecing together the over the top exploits of the Sodom and Gomorrah recruiting-palooza weekend.

SignalToNoise
09-17-2015, 02:24 PM
This IT has probably has the longest time coming of any IT ever.

Hope its legit. I'm stocking up on popcorn just in case.

Prepare thy anus, bearsharks.

ETA: Remember the kid a year or two ago that sent his letter of intent to Utah, but momma forged a signature and sent one to the Bears? What ever happened to him? Wonder if that will ever get brought up again.

FISHDAWG
09-17-2015, 02:26 PM
I know of a significant one personally. You know about it Coach. A certain receiver.

with an appetite for Instagram ???

Bama_Dawg
09-17-2015, 02:27 PM
"Let's play 'NCAA Findings' Roulette"

Come on......Lack of Institutional Control.....

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 02:27 PM
If they throw Tunsil under the bus for this all Hell will break loose with his family. It will get UGLY.

On a side note I wonder if the NCAA is also still piecing together the over the top exploits of the Sodom and Gomorrah recruiting-palooza weekend.

They already have by way of the CL article.

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2015, 02:30 PM
"Let's play 'NCAA Findings' Roulette"

Come on......Lack of Institutional Control.....

Show cause. Get your show cause here.

DownwardDawg
09-17-2015, 02:31 PM

Its not #1.

Sacrifice
09-17-2015, 02:32 PM
I've never received a loaner car from a dealership so I don't know exactly how that works. Do you have to purchase a new car through them to qualify for a loaner?

LegofPant
09-17-2015, 02:38 PM
The car Tunsil had is just the beginning of all of it- not the "only" issue as is being spun

Tunsil is not the only player getting a colonoscopy- the doors have been opened to other players as well.

IT'S Upon Us

They've been inverstigating Ole Miss for 3 years and all they can come up with is that Tunsil kept a laoner car for longer than he should have? Is this all Coach? How can this be?

msstate7
09-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Its not #1.

Not sure who you're talking about, but I remember Bo pelini accusing OM of cheating over stringfellow... Think that's right anyway

Ralph
09-17-2015, 02:42 PM
I've never received a loaner car from a dealership so I don't know exactly how that works. Do you have to purchase a new car through them to qualify for a loaner?

5 star dealer*

Coach34
09-17-2015, 02:43 PM
They've been inverstigating Ole Miss for 3 years and all they can come up with is that Tunsil kept a laoner car for longer than he should have? Is this all Coach? How can this be?

No- this is just the 1st thing leaking out. More to come. Miller gave them a mound of shit to sift thru

DownwardDawg
09-17-2015, 02:59 PM
Not sure who you're talking about, but I remember Bo pelini accusing OM of cheating over stringfellow... Think that's right anyway

Oh yeah. There was lots of smoke around him. I'm talking about a different receiver though.

Jacksondevildog
09-17-2015, 03:00 PM
I hope your sources are right. I feel like this finally has some substance to it.

No- this is just the 1st thing leaking out. More to come. Miller gave them a mound of shit to sift thru

MSUDawg99
09-17-2015, 03:03 PM

Instagram or snapchat?

Dawg496
09-17-2015, 03:04 PM
Oh yeah. There was lots of smoke around him. I'm talking about a different receiver though.

Might as well disclose who..

Patterson
Brassel
Singleton
one of the new freshmens?

Can't think of anyone else with controversy but then again I am not a recruitnik.

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 03:08 PM

I think the question you need to ask is one: Why deny an investigation that has been going on for that long? We were being told there is nothing going on, the NCAA is done, etc for a while now. We know now that is false. Secondly, logically do you think they would spend 3 years investigating if there were not things to look into? They just been waiting around to FINALLY find something. Not to mention an investigation into the atheletic department is not the same as just the football program. They already have issues in other areas.

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 03:10 PM
Might as well disclose who..

Patterson
Brassel
Singleton
one of the new freshmens?

Can't think of anyone else with controversy but then again I am not a recruitnik.

Moncrief and Bay Springs business man is another.

Johnson85
09-17-2015, 03:21 PM
Moncrief and Bay Springs business man is another.

I would be surprised if anything came up regarding Moncrief. Dude just seemed like a businessman. His recruiting was wrapped up pretty early as far as I can remember, then he showed up, kept his mouth shut, and played hard. No inside info or anything just seemed like he had his stuff together and wouldn't have run his mouth or done anything stupid enough to let them get caught (which is just about the only way you can get caught now).

JDog13
09-17-2015, 03:25 PM
Wanna throw a shout out to SameReb and John Chisolm. Love you guys. Mean it.

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 03:25 PM
I would be surprised if anything came up regarding Moncrief. Dude just seemed like a businessman. His recruiting was wrapped up pretty early as far as I can remember, then he showed up, kept his mouth shut, and played hard. No inside info or anything just seemed like he had his stuff together and wouldn't have run his mouth or done anything stupid enough to let them get caught (which is just about the only way you can get caught now).

I wasn't saying there was anything there, just he was another WR that had that floating around him. Personally I agree, Moncrief pretty much just went about his business. The Bay Springs connection has been around awhile though, with not just him either.

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 03:31 PM
Wanna throw a shout out to SameReb and John Chisolm. Love you guys. Mean it.

Which ones where they on here?

PassInterference
09-17-2015, 03:33 PM

If my theory is correct, it is Ole Miss that is leaking the "that's all they have" narrative in an effort to gain public opinion. See how easy it worked on you?

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 03:36 PM
If my theory is correct, it is Ole Miss that is leaking the "that's all they have" narrative in an effort to gain public opinion. See how easy it worked on you?

Or was it him trying to deliver that message on here?

shannondawg
09-17-2015, 03:40 PM
Just as interesting in the CL article: Gurley & A.J Green from Ga. gets 4 games suspension for improper benefits , Will Redmond gets all of 2012 season plus 5 games in 2013 for basically the same thing. Thanks Bracky!!

Coach007
09-17-2015, 03:45 PM
Guys, its the system. Its broken. The NCAA can not fight all of the court cases that would come up if they started lowering the hammer.

Trust me, I hate cheating.... Hate the players getting improper benefits, the hs coaches getting things... Teacher changing grades... Etc. It's sickening. It moves into players getting away with a lot of stuff.

Until fans get turned off to the facts of it and it starts effecting the bottom line..... Nothing will change.

FISHDAWG
09-17-2015, 03:56 PM
Instagram or snapchat?

I was thinking Instagram with a fist full of cash and a beautiful babe on each cheek ... two days after the Library cruitin thing

Bubb Rubb
09-17-2015, 04:06 PM
I understand what you're saying, but if a guy gets a loaner car from a known booster and corporate sponsor, and keeps it for months while his car is in the shop - a car that didn't come from that dealership - where is the basis for litigation? It is clearly a willful violation. And here's the thing - the smoke is strong that this is the least of their problems.

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2015, 04:14 PM
Guys, its the system. Its broken. The NCAA can not fight all of the court cases that would come up if they started lowering the hammer.

Trust me, I hate cheating.... Hate the players getting improper benefits, the hs coaches getting things... Teacher changing grades... Etc. It's sickening. It moves into players getting away with a lot of stuff.

Until fans get turned off to the facts of it and it starts effecting the bottom line..... Nothing will change.

This has already been through the courts numerous times. The NCAA is a voluntary organization. If you join you agree to play by their rules. Why is this so hard to understand? The reason the NCAA hasn't come down on anyone lately is their infractions division has been in disarray due to the Miami mess. That is now over. You are about to see them resume normal operations. My guess is they throw the book at someone to announce that fact. This may not be good timing for our Confederate friends.

TrapGame
09-17-2015, 04:32 PM
Something must be up with all this cause Dick Cross is pissed. He's adamant that "nothing" is going on and the NCAA is just looking for "crumbs".

Sorry if I don't believe you there Dick.

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2015, 04:46 PM
Crumbs was all they ever found on us during the JWS era. It destroyed that era.

Todd4State
09-17-2015, 05:19 PM

That's why it takes the NCAA years to move on stuff like this. Wait until the players in question are in the NFL and won't sue because they don't give a shit anymore because they are making millions- and then nail the offending school. Like they did with Reggie Bush.

That's why I also think this will drag on into the offseason. Let guys like Treadwell, Tunsil, and Nkemdiche declare for the NFL and then drop the hammer.

JScottDova
09-17-2015, 06:18 PM
Didn't Redmonds require burning a redshirt year?

Dallas_Dawg
09-17-2015, 06:57 PM
This IT has probably has the longest time coming of any IT ever.

Hope its legit. I'm stocking up on popcorn just in case.

Prepare thy anus, bearsharks.

ETA: Remember the kid a year or two ago that sent his letter of intent to Utah, but momma forged a signature and sent one to the Bears? What ever happened to him? Wonder if that will ever get brought up again.

That was a good one and here's another one. It seems like Floyd Raven committed to LSU Or AtM but his mama forged his signature and faxed in a letter to Ole Miss as well.
They really have no shame and will stoop to any level. I hope karma tears a hole straight through the ass of their red britches

SDDawg
09-17-2015, 07:28 PM
GAWTTDAMMM!!! GTHOM

sbcmortgageman
09-17-2015, 07:32 PM

Ban hammer forthcoming.

SDDawg
09-17-2015, 08:11 PM

**** YOU JOHNNY REB!!!!!

BulldogBacker
09-17-2015, 09:13 PM
Someday, Roy McLain will be vindicated, maybe IT is coming. Maybe we will see him back?

ScoobaDawg
09-17-2015, 09:56 PM

Next time at least use a different username than your OMSpirit username.

RealHastings
09-18-2015, 09:28 AM
Remember the kid a year or two ago that sent his letter of intent to Utah, but momma forged a signature and sent one to the Bears? What ever happened to him? Wonder if that will ever get brought up again.

Currently plays for EMCC.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-18-2015, 09:30 AM
Currently plays for EMCC.

He's the real deal too.

War Machine Dawg
09-18-2015, 09:34 AM
Next time at least use a different username than your OMSpirit username.

http://i.imgur.com/dE14NDo.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Lpl84MC.jpg

GreenheadDawg
09-18-2015, 09:34 AM
He's the real deal too.

I'm assuming he's headed for UNM?

Ifyouonlyknew
09-18-2015, 09:35 AM
I'm assuming he's headed for UNM?

Not sure because they didn't place him there.

the59dawg
09-18-2015, 09:04 PM
Someday, Roy McLain will be vindicated, maybe IT is coming. Maybe we will see him back?

Oh Roy is still around. I see copies of his email from time to time, courtesy of a common friend you probably know. Hope you made it home today.

Bully13
09-18-2015, 09:18 PM
hey bitches.. I'm on dog fish head # 3. 90 minute 9% shit. 17 u if you live in a ***** state.. I'm in Texas bitches...we drink what we want..

here's to hoping we get some good dope on the oxfart commies getting what is coming to them. hope you like it CJ. hope the cash and the "ultimate" blow jobs were worth it bitch..

17 ole miss to hell. they can all go to hell and die... slowly..

BulldogBear
09-18-2015, 10:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dE14NDo.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Lpl84MC.jpg

"Now his failure is complete."

Scooba be like: "I am altering the deal..." and "No, I am your father."

dotcomdawg
09-18-2015, 10:07 PM
It's funny that Ole Miss continues to make this argument to state the point that there is nothing there, when in all actuality, it should put the fear of God in them that the NCAA has been digging for three years and they are still digging. There's nothing comforting in that if you are a Rebel. Nothing. They've already found two programs within the university that are in violation. Now that the tip of the football iceberg has been broken, the stuff is about to hit the fan. The NCAA might take another year or so, but that shouldn't give any Rebel any comfort-- exactly the opposite is true.

dotcomdawg
09-18-2015, 10:13 PM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCI_e5ZOQgsgCFUhrPgodK04MBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.scout.com%2Fcollege%2Fmiami%2 Fforums%2F2932-opponent-smack%2F11232338-laquon-treadwell-flashes-cash-in-photo-ole-miss&bvm=bv.103073922,d.cWw&psig=AFQjCNFZnTUay_4qPrK3qIAxeC710DOwbw&ust=1442718707996117

chainedup_Dawg
09-18-2015, 10:33 PM
These people really are dumb enough to believe the shit they spew. You expect people to believe the NCAA has been investigating for 3 years and this has all they have found? It takes a truly pathetic naive dipshit to believe that. Also, can anyone tell me, when was the last time the NCAA investigated a program for over 3 years due to 1 player? They're worried about sitting one player. Honestly, after finding out they've been investigating for over 3 years, I'd be thinking shit, we better find out who else we need to sit and fast

Bully13
09-19-2015, 11:46 AM
there's no logical reason why all these "investigations" take years to conclude. sometimes I think it may be because they don't want to disrupt a player's career so they wait till the players in question have already left the program. in this case, miller blowing the lid on everything may have disrupted their normal time frame. it seems pretty obvious that they've found some stuff and are just putting together on how much knowledge those who run the program have had. lack of institutional control or just out of control boosters and agents?

Dawgowar
09-19-2015, 12:09 PM
They also are not going to continue wasting money. If nothing was there in year one they would not have stayed on it for years two and three. If they were content with something minor they could have trumped that up in year one, handed out suspensions, wiped their hands and left Oxford. That they did not do that has to be more unsettling for the Bears.

BulldogBacker
09-19-2015, 02:36 PM
there's no logical reason why all these "investigations" take years to conclude. sometimes I think it may be because they don't want to disrupt a player's career so they wait till the players in question have already left the program. in this case, miller blowing the lid on everything may have disrupted their normal time frame. it seems pretty obvious that they've found some stuff and are just putting together on how much knowledge those who run the program have had. lack of institutional control or just out of control boosters and agents?

Maybe, and I qualify this as a maybe, there is so much to investigate, that it takes that long. What I have heard is that this investigation goes back to the original investigation of the 7 on 7 leagues that caught Will Redmond in their net. The 7 on 7 leagues had "coaches and managers" that evidently had relationships with certain assistant coaches; hence, Angelo Miranda. Combine the original investigation, with two investigators in Memphis, than the Tunsil allegations came up, plus Miller's dumping all kinds of allegations on Ole Miss, not only over Tunsil, but other misdeeds, and you can see the requirement for a long investigation. I do not think any investigation is drawn out for player eligibility.