PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or is the timing of NCAA stories synonymous with playing Alabama?

Bane Uoykcuf
09-17-2015, 12:18 PM
At least the unprovable ones

Cam Newton undefeated and on a roll
Johnny Football beats Alabama, then the offseason
Famous Jameis right about the time Alabama figures out they'll have to play him
Ole Miss beats Alabama, then the Tunsil story

They all might be true, but HMMMMMM!!!!

dawgs
09-17-2015, 12:27 PM
Bama played f$u?

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 12:31 PM
Bama played f$u?

Thinking the same thing. And I think you would be hard pressed to find a school who dislikes the NCAA more than Bama.

Bane Uoykcuf
09-17-2015, 12:34 PM
In 2013, it was nearly a foregone conclusion that the BCS title game was going to be Alabama vs. FSU.. That story happened in December 2012.. Why was it hitting the media in November 2013? Could it be because suddenly Winston was a threat to Alabama's 3-peat???

Same with Scam Newton.. Nobody cared in January when MSU cut up about it.. only when they were 9-0 or whatever and looking like they would run the table and beat Alabama.......a year after Alabama ran the table

Bane Uoykcuf
09-17-2015, 12:35 PM
Thinking the same thing. And I think you would be hard pressed to find a school who dislikes the NCAA more than Bama.

Not much to do with the NCAA since they haven't been able to dig up much in any of the cases.. more about controlling the media to create distractions for their opponent

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Okay...that's a pretty nice tin foil hat you wearing.

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2015, 12:46 PM
It has more to do with everyone thinking UM was suspending Tunsil for two cupcakes and then he will play when they go to Bama. I think you can judge who Lowe is listening to by what happens to Tunsil this week. If he plays he was getting his info from UM in order to create a bigger splash when he plays. If he doesn't play......

DancingRabbit
09-17-2015, 01:02 PM
You and that Swagger dude

http://www.heyuguys.com/images/2010/10/Little-Fockers-Robert-De-Niro-e1288035799560-171x150.jpg

I seen it dawg
09-17-2015, 01:48 PM
Yeah we got some sketchies wandering about. But they will probably mysteriously disappear Saturday night.

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 01:56 PM
The UNM faithful got their marching orders pretty quick with the release of the CL article. Now they are mad at Tunsil and Cannon for screwing up and getting caught. But I thought it wasn't anything but a conspiracy and the player is innocent. They are fast with their talking points though. And they throw another player under the bus at that program. Makes me glad of the coach we have in place on so many levels.

mic
09-17-2015, 02:35 PM
The UNM faithful got their marching orders pretty quick with the release of the CL article. Now they are mad at Tunsil and Cannon for screwing up and getting caught. But I thought it wasn't anything but a conspiracy and the player is innocent. They are fast with their talking points though. And they throw another player under the bus at that program. Makes me glad of the coach we have in place on so many levels.

The throwing under the bus has just begun...

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2015, 02:47 PM
The throwing under the bus has just begun...

If I were a 3rd string DB I would be sweating bullets right about now.

ScoobaDawg
09-17-2015, 03:14 PM
At least the unprovable ones

Cam Newton undefeated and on a roll
Johnny Football beats Alabama, then the offseason
Famous Jameis right about the time Alabama figures out they'll have to play him
Ole Miss beats Alabama, then the Tunsil story

They all might be true, but HMMMMMM!!!!

Bye Bye 5 Star

TUSK
09-17-2015, 03:52 PM
The ncaa is in the REC Network.

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 04:03 PM
The ncaa is in the REC Network.

Lol. Funny. From Bama perspective just how unlikely would it be that the NCAA and Bama would be somewhat in league with each other on things to keep ya in power. I mean surely the Albert Means and textbook deals have had enough time to lapse for everything to be sunshine and daisies between you two, right?