View Full Version : Relentless: Episode 3

rbdog82
09-17-2015, 10:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-XdGfhcmXc

Sorry if Germans

TXDawg
09-17-2015, 10:58 AM
Great show, again.

I like where the team's heads seem to be. At least they're all saying the right thing. You can sense the disappointment from losing to LSU, but they all seem to realize that it came together in the 4th quarter and that we need to play that way from the start.

Maybe it's not the right forum, but I wish Mullen or Dak had addressed the delay of game penalty on the last drive.

BeardoMSU
09-17-2015, 11:01 AM
That was depressing....

MSUDawg99
09-17-2015, 11:02 AM
Takeaways: we're fortunate to have S&C Coach Court. He's awesome. He was just as juiced for us ladies at the fb clinic this summer. He doesn't lose energy...just his voice. Ha. Beats anything I've ever seen.

Seein the missed 2pt conversion & FG brought all those nauseating feelings back up.

But I too, like where the team's heads are at.

Yeah somebody needed to get in Dan's headset or face & say "hey the clock is ticking...lehhhh go!"

Ifyouonlyknew
09-17-2015, 11:07 AM
Takeaways: we're fortunate to have S&C Coach Court. He's awesome. He was just as juiced for us ladies at the fb clinic this summer. He doesn't lose energy...just his voice. Ha. Beats anything I've ever seen.

Seein the missed 2pt conversion & FG brought all those nauseating feelings back up.

But I too, like where the team's heads are at.

Yeah somebody needed to get in Dan's headset or face & say "hey the clock is ticking...lehhhh go!"

I blame Mullen because he's the HC but Dak deserves just as much blame. He ran back on the field from talking with Dan with 20sec left on the play clock. That's plenty of time to get everything together. He's a 5th yr Sr so he has to shoulder the blame as well because no way both he & Dan should let this happen.

Beaver
09-17-2015, 11:13 AM
I blame Mullen because he's the HC but Dak deserves just as much blame. He ran back on the field from talking with Dan with 20sec left on the play clock. That's plenty of time to get everything together. He's a 5th yr Sr so he has to shoulder the blame as well because no way both he & Dan should let this happen.

Maybe the fans in the stands should take a more proactive approach in the 4th Q. If they playclock gets down to 5, the whole crowd shouts, "FIVE!!!". Maybe that'll get Dak/Dan's attention**

ShotgunDawg
09-17-2015, 10:00 PM
Great show, again.

I like where the team's heads seem to be. At least they're all saying the right thing. You can sense the disappointment from losing to LSU, but they all seem to realize that it came together in the 4th quarter and that we need to play that way from the start.

Maybe it's not the right forum, but I wish Mullen or Dak had addressed the delay of game penalty on the last drive.

I agree, I like where this team's head is at, but actions will prove louder than words.

As Dak said, in the 4th quarter "We found us", we began to get in a rhythm & we began to play MSU football.

I don't see this team much different that last year's to be honest. Last year's team didn't find their groove till the 2nd quarter of the 3rd game at South Alabama. Unfortunately, this year's team didn't have 3 weeks to prepare.

The good side of that is that, if we can find a way to win at Auburn & A&M, the schedule becomes very manageable, due to playing LSU early.

What I want to see out of this team is A SENSE OF URGENCY. In the 4th quarter against LSU, they played with pace, rhythm, & a sense of urgency. If we play with same sense of urgency for the 8 quarters of the Auburn game & A&M, I think this team has the components to go on a run & be a good team.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-17-2015, 10:49 PM
Maybe the fans in the stands should take a more proactive approach in the 4th Q. If they playclock gets down to 5, the whole crowd shouts, "TIME OUT, TIME OUT!!!". Maybe that'll get Dak/Dan's attention**

FIFY

MSUDawg99
09-18-2015, 10:02 AM
Maybe the fans in the stands should take a more proactive approach in the 4th Q. If they playclock gets down to 5, the whole crowd shouts, "FIVE!!!". Maybe that'll get Dak/Dan's attention**

HAHAHAHAHA. YES. I'm willing to play a more active role in the stands, if need be. Ha.

Leroy Jenkins
09-18-2015, 03:54 PM
That was depressing....

Agree, bunch of talk. It reminds me of the Shakespeare line, "full of sound and fury,. Signifying nothing".