PDA

View Full Version : NCAA investigation of OM for 3 years??

BrunswickDawg
09-16-2015, 08:13 PM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13673398/ole-miss-rebels-expect-offensive-tackle-laremy-tunsil-several-more-games-ncaa-investigation-potential-rules-violations

The money quote : "The NCAA has conducted an investigation into Ole Miss' athletic department that has dragged on for more than three years now. The part of the investigation involving Tunsil heated up this summer when Tunsil"

But I thought this was all wrapped up years ago and was just an ED fantasy??**

Seriously - 3 year investigation is approaching Kang status. Are they ever going to act?

Jacksondevildog
09-16-2015, 08:26 PM
That's the fist time I've seen Cannon Motors dealership mentioned. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that used to be the main sponsor of Neal McReadys rivals podcast until a couple of months ago. Maybe they had to cut ties???

Cabo32
09-16-2015, 08:31 PM
Over a loaner car from a dealership..probably a decked out Tahoe or escalade. That's one loophole they won't be using anymore to bend the rules. You have to believe after "3 years" of investigating the ncaa can get them on more than a rental car. With tunsil out, I believe the small chance they had to win has went out the window

I seen it dawg
09-16-2015, 08:33 PM
Lol this is great.

Jacksondevildog
09-16-2015, 08:42 PM
I thought Chuck Rounsaville tweeted that this was all BS and the NCAA needed to stay away from this crazy situation.

CadaverDawg
09-16-2015, 08:45 PM
"Me and my coaches have done things the right way in our recruiting efforts". How can he say that? He knows what his boosters are doing, so turning a blind eye is not "the right way". I'm not saying we don't cheat, but we don't sit there like Bill Clinton pointing at the camera insulting the World's intelligence about it either. Freeze is a disgrace, and it really pisses me off that such a self proclaimed (and repeated on the hour) "God fearing" man can sit there and lie to and manipulate everybody with such a straight face and no guilt.
Newsflash, Hugh: If you're choosing to participate and/or turn a blind eye to the OBVIOUS cheating that your program and boosters do....it's not "the right thing to do". Choose to ignore it, say "no comment", but don't look the World in the eye and tell a bald faced lie behind those smug teeth of yours, and expect us all to believe it.

Give em hell, NCAA

MedDawg
09-16-2015, 08:59 PM

Political Hack
09-16-2015, 09:01 PM
Hate to say I told you so...

Not really. I enjoy saying I told you so. This has been brewing for a long time.

TrapGame
09-16-2015, 09:03 PM
Three years and the NCAA has nothing? No, it's taken three years to get all the ducks in a row.

This is gonna be great!

msstate7
09-16-2015, 09:08 PM
"Me and my coaches have done things the right way in our recruiting efforts". How can he say that? He knows what his boosters are doing, so turning a blind eye is not "the right way". I'm not saying we don't cheat, but we don't sit there like Bill Clinton pointing at the camera insulting the World's intelligence about it either. Freeze is a disgrace, and it really pisses me off that such a self proclaimed (and repeated on the hour) "God fearing" man can sit there and lie to and manipulate everybody with such a straight face and no guilt.
Newsflash, Hugh: If you're choosing to participate and/or turn a blind eye to the OBVIOUS cheating that your program and boosters do....it's not "the right thing to do". Choose to ignore it, say "no comment", but don't look the World in the eye and tell a bald faced lie behind those smug teeth of yours, and expect us all to believe it.

Give em hell, NCAA

Please give freeze a show cause

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2015, 09:11 PM
Three years and the NCAA has nothing? No, it's taken three years to get all the ducks in a row.

This is gonna be great!

Could be the equivalent of Al Capone and tax evasion. The car may be all that the NCAA can prove, but the punishment will be whatever they want it to be and not necessarily just for the car.

Jacksondevildog
09-16-2015, 09:16 PM
There's also no clue on what the NCAA is asking for. They could be asking for certain documentation or items that Ole Miss or Tunsil doesn't want to give up. Sort of like Renardo Sidney and the bank statements.

mic
09-16-2015, 09:18 PM
IT'S here....

TrapGame
09-16-2015, 09:18 PM
Could be the equivalent of Al Capone and tax evasion. The car may be all that the NCAA can prove, but the punishment will be whatever they want it to be and not necessarily just for the car.

"Tax evasion" sounds good to me.

TUSK
09-16-2015, 09:22 PM
Cannon is definitely an OM guy, he even had an Ed Orgeron summer meeting in his Greenwood dealership, with boosters getting down in 3 and 4-point stances. However, he does advertise Bulldog sports games on radio/tv, too.

I had no idea he was ever an OM assistant coach. Apparently he graduated from Memphis State and around 1986 was a GA at OM and just about to become the OL coach when his Dad died and he left to take over the car business. http://hottytoddy.com/2015/02/23/michael-joe-cannons-legacy-becomes-his-professional-passion/

It sucks that the NCAA has been investigating OM for 3 years--BEFORE their 2013 signing class--yet OM was able to keep it quiet to allow them to recruit in their special way. When Johanningmeier investigated State for 3 years, our rivals were able to use it against us in recruiting, even though the infractions and penalties turned out to be relatively minor.

God, I hoped that I'd never have to read/hear that name again...

Richard "I'm the guy that buried Bama" Johanningmeier...

ugh...

Really Clark?
09-16-2015, 09:23 PM

Give em hell, NCAA

If I wasn't a Christian I would say I'm afraid for his soul. You know it's not even the minor infractions that are so prevalent in D1 sports or even the monies that players get, when schools stay within the appropriate slots within their region. Yeah they went nuts and should be spanked. But as a supposed man of faith that uses his position as a platform for a ministry, I have serious doubts when you won't even at least attempt to clean up the "party" during the recruiting visits and the blatant gall to say some of the things he does and call out fans on social media. Knowing he can't not possible make definitive statements on this topic without it being a lie or at the very least manipulation of the truth to fit a purpose of self service. The bible paints a clear picture of what is to be judged and by whom and also tells us the discern what is being spoken by the persons actions and life they live. It's your program and they are underage young people you have in your care during these times. I'm not saying all they can do is go to church and in bed by 8 pm. But at least reign it in to what a normal high school student would be exposed to.

mic
09-16-2015, 09:26 PM
H
If I wasn't a Christian I would say I'm afraid for his soul. You know it's not even the minor infractions that are so prevalent in D1 sports or even the monies that players get, when schools stay within the appropriate slots within their region. Yeah they went nuts and should be spanked. But as a supposed man of faith that uses his position as a platform for a ministry, I have serious doubts when you won't even at least attempt to clean up the "party" during the recruiting visits and the blatant gall to say some of the things he does and call out fans on social media. Knowing he can't not possible make definitive statements on this topic without it being a lie or at the very least manipulation of the truth to fit a purpose of self service. I.e. Winning games to keep a job.

CHF will blame and throw everyone under the bus from Bjork to the assistant to the travel secretary..

msstate7
09-16-2015, 09:31 PM
H

CHF will blame and throw everyone under the bus from Bjork to the assistant to the travel secretary..

Show cause and his career is over.

Really Clark?
09-16-2015, 09:33 PM
H

Well he did his QB a number of times (another strike against his morals IMO), so why wouldn't he throw others as well. And I'm not so sure he didn't deliberately try to throw Miller under it as well to get out in front of the story and spin. Either he believed a lie told by Tunsil or is part of a cover up. They just ticked off the wrong guy this time it seems.

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2015, 09:39 PM
So why are none of the local media going after this? I'll answer my own question, they don't want to go the way of the guy from the CL. If this was us there would be at least one article a week in every daily in the state.

confucius say
09-16-2015, 09:51 PM
Look, I know we aren't perfect. I'm sure everybody pushes the envelope, if not flat out cheats. But come on, does the om administration and freeze really expect people to believe their all American tackle shows up in a new vehicle at the facility every day and they didn't notice it? Please. Spare me the we didn't know anything line.

Really Clark?
09-16-2015, 09:53 PM
If the rumors are true, it was 2 months to 8 months extended rental for repairs to his car. A cracked windshield. And Tunsil told this to the NCAA himself. Again just rumors. But a cracked windshield that can be replaced in a hour or two in your own parking spot required a rental car? And what was the rental? Big difference in price between a Cavalier and Tahoe. (I have no clue what he had but that makes a difference in the actual cost of the improper benefit)

32 Dive
09-16-2015, 09:57 PM
Lol this is great.

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab233/jules42651/flounder_oh-boy-is-this-great_zpsbc0fd599.jpg

turkish
09-16-2015, 09:58 PM
So we know the NCAA has been investigating for 3 years. We also know the NCAA has told UNM it would be unwise to play Tunsil while they investigate. Yet in 3 years, the NCAA has had no such thing to say about any of the other players. That fact that the NCAA was quick to recommend bench LT leads me to believe they have very little other incriminating evidence on other recruits.

CadaverDawg
09-16-2015, 10:02 PM
Hate to ruin the party, but this tells me that out of 3 years, OM will get penalized for a loaner car. That's it. Why do some of you think it's more than that? I'm seriously asking, Bc I may be missing something.

confucius say
09-16-2015, 10:03 PM
So we know the NCAA has been investigating for 3 years. We also know the NCAA has told UNM it would be unwise to play Tunsil while they investigate. Yet in 3 years, the NCAA has had no such thing to say about any of the other players. That fact that the NCAA was quick to recommend bench LT leads me to believe they have very little other incriminating evidence on other recruits.

Good point, but How do we know the ncaa has told mississippi it would be unwise to play tunsil? Did I just miss that?

turkish
09-16-2015, 10:06 PM
Hate to ruin the party, but this tells me that out of 3 years, OM will get penalized for a loaner car. That's it. Why do some of you think it's more than that? I'm seriously asking, Bc I may be missing something.
^^ That's the point I was trying to make. Otherwise, LT wouldn't be the first to sit in 3 yrs.

turkish
09-16-2015, 10:08 PM
Good point, but How do we know the ncaa has told mississippi it would be unwise to play tunsil? Did I just miss that?

It's been implied in articles, but it doesn't really matter.

DancingRabbit
Ha, maybe some chickens finally coming home to roost. You folks on twitter should tweet this to the full spectrum of sports media.

Liverpooldawg
I knew the party poopers would show eventually. Play the game folks. Run with it. You better believe they did when it was us, ask JWS.

Brando
09-16-2015, 10:11 PM
I think NM did that on their own. I think Pastor Freeze thinks they have a good enough chance to win in his squirlly liitle brain and think they dont need him. I bet they get beat by Bama and give upo a few sacks, you see him. He has been watching ESPN's FPI rankings too much and thinks that Machine Gun Kelly makes them something they aint. Hell i wouldnt be surprised to see him set out the first half and they are getting beat form them to all of a sudden say he is ok to play in the 2nd half. Yet, every NM fan thinks this is the "systems" way of making sure they dont beat Bama 2 years in a row.

msstate7
09-16-2015, 10:13 PM

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/718845-usc-and-the-reggie-bush-infractions-the-cliffs-notes-version

Wouldn't OM not checking tunsil's vehicle along with the women's basketball be similar?

confucius say
09-16-2015, 10:13 PM
It's been implied in articles, but it doesn't really matter.

Well it matters if you are saying the reason they are not playing him is bc the ncaa told them not to play him and only him, and therefore the ncaa is not looking at any other players.

msstate7
09-16-2015, 10:15 PM
Well it matters if you are saying the reason they are not playing him is bc the ncaa told them not to play him and only him, and therefore the ncaa is not looking at any other players.

What about CJ Hampton?

Mjoelner34
09-16-2015, 10:16 PM
So this explains the comment by Freezus on the SEC teleconference a couple of weeks ago when asked by an Arkansas reporter "Have you spoken to the NCAA about Tunsil?" to which Freeze replied "No. Not about Laremy." I wonder who he did speak to the NCAA about? CJ maybe?

Ifyouonlyknew
09-16-2015, 10:19 PM
What about CJ Hampton?

He's expected to play this week.

confucius say
09-16-2015, 10:21 PM
What about CJ Hampton?

Exactly my point. Bottom line is we don't know what the ncaa knows or what they think they know. May be just a loaner car, may be much more. Time will tell.

Brando
09-16-2015, 10:21 PM
Would it be in the best intrest of the NCAA to actually tell them not to play him tho? I think its a good bit of smoke and mirrors being used by NM.

Coach34
09-16-2015, 11:30 PM
Would it be in the best intrest of the NCAA to actually tell them not to play him tho? I think its a good bit of smoke and mirrors being used by NM.

The NCAA has already told them not to play him- thats why he hasnt played. They havent finished investigating- thus no ruling. Chris Low aint getting his info from Northern Miss- they didnt want all this coming out

BeardoMSU
09-16-2015, 11:40 PM
The NCAA has already told them not to play him- thats why he hasnt played. They havent finished investigating- thus no ruling. Chris Low aint getting his info from Northern Miss- they didnt want all this coming out

Still though, the fact that the only major thing being mentioned is an "extended" car rental, tells me that OM, if guilty of more (obligatory sarcasterisks*****), has likely covered their tracks very well. And as others have said, if the NCAA has indeed been there investigating for 3 ****ing years, and all they've uncovered is this, OM is getting off easy.

ScoobaDawg
09-16-2015, 11:43 PM
God, I hoped that I'd never have to read/hear that name again...

Richard "I'm the guy that buried Bama" Johanningmeier...

ugh...

Oh hush. I was living in Northport at the time and laughed my head off, Bama should of gotten the Death penalty and that was proof it would never happen again.
Like it hurt that bad in the end. Hard to have any sympathy when Bama is Bama again.

Todd4State
09-17-2015, 12:05 AM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13673398/ole-miss-rebels-expect-offensive-tackle-laremy-tunsil-several-more-games-ncaa-investigation-potential-rules-violations

The money quote : "The NCAA has conducted an investigation into Ole Miss' athletic department that has dragged on for more than three years now. The part of the investigation involving Tunsil heated up this summer when Tunsil"

But I thought this was all wrapped up years ago and was just an ED fantasy??**

Seriously - 3 year investigation is approaching Kang status. Are they ever going to act?

That is typical for the NCAA. I suspect that they were going to act and then the Tunsil thing happened and they were able to gather more evidence and that changed everything. If I had to guess, they'll probably announce something early next year.

Apoplectic
09-17-2015, 01:27 AM
wow between tunsil, CJ furniture, and WBB this program is out of control!

Apoplectic
09-17-2015, 01:32 AM
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab233/jules42651/flounder_oh-boy-is-this-great_zpsbc0fd599.jpg

Nice pic Hugh Kellenberger!

PassInterference
09-17-2015, 02:15 AM
There's a lot more to this. If a 3 year investigation hadn't turned up anything until now, it would have been closed long ago (provided the investigator isn't banging a rival booster). There's been smoke in Oxford and everywhere the NCAA looks up there just turns up more juice.

Just when was Tunsil gonna return this loaner that the NCAA found him driving? Did no Ole Miss staff notice Tunsil was driving a new car that his modest parents couldn't afford after a questionable family relocation to Oxford? How long until the NCAA is on to The Network and the Twitter catfish whom Freeze followed and out-scooped all the recruiting writers? Did the NCAA get to see all those emails that Ole Miss withheld from Kyle Veazey? As much as Freeze likes to run his mouth in defense of himself, has the NCAA caught him in a lie? Why was Bjork so out-in-front with saying "but but but this envolves none of our staff"? We see what happened the last time Ole Miss tried to jump out in front of a story.

Another Elite Dawgs conspiracy? Wherever you choose to get your information, we know one place that's proven unreliable and that is Ole Miss.

BossDawg
09-17-2015, 02:29 AM

I'm with ya. If anything happens it won't be anything that actually teaches them a lesson. I'd even bet that little to nothing will happen at all. The NCAA is just blowing smoke here and going through the motions.

Maroonthirteen
09-17-2015, 05:26 AM
When investigations take 3 years, that means there is a lot being looked into. Therefore lots of interviews to conduct and allegations to document.

Dodson has a loaded Dodge Charger. Walton has a nice camaro. Devinner boys...NCAA will have to dig and dig for that info. Devinner ain't talking about them.

msstate7
09-17-2015, 06:38 AM
With this dragging out and now ESPN writing articles, does this affect OM recruiting this year?

Political Hack
09-17-2015, 06:55 AM

It only takes 1 player to get probation. Probation these days is like a badge of honor though. Bama, LSU, an State all had arguably their best seasons in school history while on probation.

They interviewed dozens of players during the most recent State investigation and only 1 had to sit... Still got some minor penalties. It only took 1.5 years. What type of punishment you think the ncaa is going to levy after investing 3 years of resources into this investigation? I can promise you it'll be more than what State got.

think about this... They didn't even sit Cam Newton during that fiasco because of his nfl future and potential losses. They weren't scared to sit Tunsil despite him being a lottery pick.

If Tunsil tried to hide anything during the initial interviews, he'll never put on an OM uniform again. If he was up front, he'll be back in a few games and have to pay for the "rental services."

jumbo
09-17-2015, 07:57 AM
this will end with a 4 game suspension and nothing more.

FISHDAWG
09-17-2015, 08:05 AM
I wonder why the boards new guys haven't thrown in on this thread

basedog
09-17-2015, 08:06 AM
As for as a 3 Year investigation, the Ncaa isn't bout to show their hand. The boys up North have a lot to worry about. Usually when their is a fox in the hen house they get more than one chicken. The Ncaa has time and money and the hammer will be dropped!

My question is when "when hell Freezes over" what happens to the devil?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-17-2015, 08:12 AM
RT @CoachHughFreeze: If you have facts about a violation, email compliance@olemiss.edu. If not, please don't slander the young men

The tweet that will live an infamy for the rebels.

BB30
09-17-2015, 08:27 AM
I think its hysterical that most of the OM faithful honestly think this was just a "his car is broken down and he needed the rental" he did nothing wrong. Do they really think he would have been suspended if that was the case, much less sit the bama game.

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2015, 08:32 AM
Still though, the fact that the only major thing being mentioned is an "extended" car rental, tells me that OM, if guilty of more (obligatory sarcasterisks*****), has likely covered their tracks very well. And as others have said, if the NCAA has indeed been there investigating for 3 ****ing years, and all they've uncovered is this, OM is getting off easy.
Defending the Confederates again I see. Interesting pattern.

Behrdawg
09-17-2015, 08:33 AM
I think its hysterical that most of the OM faithful honestly think this was just a "his car is broken down and he needed the rental" he did nothing wrong. Do they really think he would have been suspended if that was the case, much less sit the bama game.

It's called entitlement. UM fans are the worst.

TrapGame
09-17-2015, 08:34 AM
I want the entire house of cards to come down and laid at the feet of Reverend Freeze. I want to see his phony, pious ass crying like Jimmy Swaggart begging for forgiveness!

Ifyouonlyknew
09-17-2015, 08:53 AM
I don't know what the end game of all of this will be but I think it's funny how our fans never believe anything will happen to OM. 1st it was he will never miss a snap, then it was no way he misses the Bama game, to I bet it's only 4 games, & nothing will happen to the program. I think we all see that nobody knows what's going to happen & it's best to just sit back & wait & watch. May be something may be nothing but anybody speaking in absolutes usually doesn't know anything.

Really Clark?
09-17-2015, 08:54 AM
It is kind of funny how many try to play lawyer since it's known for that. Bringing lawsuits against the NCAA, they don't have subpoena power, etc. First off you agreed to participate in NCAA events and agreed to adhere to the NCAA guidelines for athelete eligibility. Not going to get into any debate about those rules or the NCAA in general, but the point is they and all of the NCAA schools agreed to abide by those rules. So they as an organization do have power in how they will enforce those rules. Some of their fans act like the NCAA has no power all you have to do is lawyer up and they can't sanction you or a player. Delusional. Secondly, this is not a court of law where even if you have information it can't be used unless it has been obtained through proper channels, subpoena, discovery, etc. The NCAA has been investigating for 3 years. In less than a week they knew what every player drove and that cars history and have kept tabs on that. And they have the right to investigate per their own rules that you agree to adhere to. And just because they ask for documentation doesn't mean they didn't already have documents. Pretty good way to catch the program in a lie. Now private citizens don't have to provide the NCAA with anything. But as this is not a judicial case, the NCAA can decide that not cooperating is an admission of guilty of something improper. Do that enough times and the punishments can become more severe. They can justify any thing in their minds but at least have some common sense about some of this stuff.

jumbo
09-17-2015, 09:04 AM
I don't know what the end game of all of this will be but I think it's funny how our fans never believe anything will happen to OM. 1st it was he will never miss a snap, then it was no way he misses the Bama game, to I bet it's only 4 games, & nothing will happen to the program. I think we all see that nobody knows what's going to happen & it's best to just sit back & wait & watch. May be something may be nothing but anybody speaking in absolutes usually doesn't know anything.

I'm just tempering my expectations. We've talked for years about how dirty they are and nothing has ever happened to them, so there is a "believe it when I see it" element to anything that goes on

Ifyouonlyknew
09-17-2015, 09:11 AM
I'm just tempering my expectations. We've talked for years about how dirty they are and nothing has ever happened to them, so there is a "believe it when I see it" element to anything that goes on

I totally understand that & the post wasn't meant at a shot at anybody. It's just that our fans have decided that OM is so untouchable that they can't believe anything would/will come of this. There were people guaranteeing he'd play just because he was at OM or he would definitely play against Bama because OM has that much power. I just think it's funny that people think OM is bigger than the NCAA.

Dawgology
09-17-2015, 09:14 AM
If you see Bjork jump ship or start backtracking you can probably make a pretty good assumption that the hammer is about to fall. Freeze won't leave because it's his "dream job" but Bjork has a future and he probably will want to distance himself from the fall out.

msstate7
09-17-2015, 09:15 AM
I totally understand that & the post wasn't meant at a shot at anybody. It's just that our fans have decided that OM is so untouchable that they can't believe anything would/will come of this. There were people guaranteeing he'd play just because he was at OM or he would definitely play against Bama because OM has that much power. I just think it's funny that people think OM is bigger than the NCAA.

Or bigger than tOSU and usc

msstate7
09-17-2015, 09:17 AM
It'll also be interesting how the sec handles this post-slive. Does our rookie commisioner have the clout slive did?

Ifyouonlyknew
09-17-2015, 09:19 AM
If you see Bjork jump ship or start backtracking you can probably make a pretty good assumption that the hammer is about to fall. Freeze won't leave because it's his "dream job" but Bjork has a future and he probably will want to distance himself from the fall out.

Question is where would Bjork jump to? If he jumped it would have to be down because what better job could he get? I don't think he goes anywhere.

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2015, 09:20 AM
Question is where would Bjork jump to? If he jumped it would have to be down because what better job could he get? I don't think he goes anywhere.

Be interesting to know if his agent has put out any feelers to TX.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-17-2015, 09:53 AM
If Tunsil doesn't play a down this year and if you combine all the games he has missed due to injury in the past, the rebels ROI is freakin pathetic. It warms my soul haha.

dogshiek
09-17-2015, 10:01 AM
Freeze's minions have pissed off too many folks not affiliated with MSU. UT, UGa, Utah, LSU, UA, etc. The NCAA itself probably feels a bit disrespected by their antics . The NCAA may have caught the Network with the proverbial Jimmy Swaggert Hooker! Can't wait to hear Freeze proclaim, "I have sinned"!

Bubb Rubb
09-17-2015, 10:03 AM

It's too late for that....UM has been under investigation in multiple sports - while he has been the AD. Quick: You're a university president and you're in the market for an AD. Do you consider a guy with that kind of baggage?

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2015, 10:10 AM

He is already backtracking. What do you think all this "none of our staff" stuff is all about? Unfortunately for them I think the NCAA legislated the Sgt. Shultz defense out of existence.

TrapGame
09-17-2015, 10:11 AM
It's too late for that....UM has been under investigation in multiple sports - while he has been the AD. Quick: You're a university president and you're in the market for an AD. Do you consider a guy with that kind of baggage?

Ol' B-york made a deal with the Devil (The Network) and it's gonna bite him in the ass. I guess he'll take to Twitter and defend the righteous, paragon of virtue that is ole miss. Because really that will be all he has left...in for a penny, in for a pound.

Mjoelner34
09-17-2015, 10:15 AM
RT @CoachHughFreeze: If you have facts about a violation, email compliance@olemiss.edu. If not, please don't slander the young men

The tweet that will live an infamy for the rebels.

Don't forget about this one too:

Happy birthday to one great Rebel @FinsUpAP

- Hugh Freeze (@CoachHughFreeze)

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2015, 10:31 AM
Freeze's minions have pissed off too many folks not affiliated with MSU. UT, UGa, Utah, LSU, UA, etc. The NCAA itself probably feels a bit disrespected by their antics . The NCAA may have caught the Network with the proverbial Jimmy Swaggert Hooker! Can't wait to hear Freeze proclaim, "I have sinned"!

http://digitalmarketer.com/content/uploads/2013/10/i-have-sinned.jpg

dogshiek
09-17-2015, 11:01 AM
http://digitalmarketer.com/content/uploads/2013/10/i-have-sinned.jpg

Thanks Vegas!

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-17-2015, 11:20 AM
Ol' B-york made a deal with the Devil (The Network) and it's gonna bite him in the ass. I guess he'll take to Twitter and defend the righteous, paragon of virtue that is ole miss. Because really that will be all he has left...in for a penny, in for a pound.

I think the Network was put in place by the Forward Rebels campaign that wanted to fire the AD and Chancellor because they wouldn't play as dirty as some in the fan base wanted. They went out and got Bjork and funny how recruiting picked up under his watch. https://www.facebook.com/forwardrebelshttp://djournal.com/sports/forward-rebels-has-disbanded/

Coach007
09-17-2015, 11:48 AM
I think that nothing will happen due to them sitting g him until its over.

The NCAA is not what it use to be and until they show they are willing to do what's needed teams will heavily cheat. Teams with mega dollars will hire attorneys and they will win in the court systems. That Pandoras bokx was opened not long ago and nobody is going to close it. They will simply adjust by drawing a new line in the sand.

PassInterference
09-17-2015, 12:05 PM
I think the Network was put in place by the Forward Rebels campaign that wanted to fire the AD and Chancellor because they wouldn't play as dirty as some in the fan base wanted. They went out and got Bjork and funny how recruiting picked up under his watch. https://www.facebook.com/forwardrebelshttp://djournal.com/sports/forward-rebels-has-disbanded/

Forward Rebels raised some serious cash - enough to take out full pages ads in big newspapers. That's really expensive stuff. They showed no signs of slowing until the AD was replaced.

What happened to their war chest? Big 'ole pot of money just waiting to be spent must have been used on something. Crootin went from nothing to top 5 in a blink while all that money just sat in a rainy day war chest, I suppose.

DancingRabbit
09-17-2015, 12:56 PM

Ross and Michael Joe Cannon (blue tie)

http://hottytoddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/2013-01-24-05-1.00.21.jpg

SheltonChoked
09-17-2015, 01:12 PM
Also, To the NCAA you are guilty until proven innocent.