PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else really excited to watch our young guys Saturday?

CadaverDawg
09-16-2015, 02:01 PM
I don't think I've ever been so pumped to watch us play a cupcake, but only because I want to see....

Lee
Williams
Dear
Peters
McLaurin
Green
JT Gray
C Thomas
D Gray
J Jackson
Fitzgerald
Staley
Etc

I hope we actually see them all

starkvegasdawg
09-16-2015, 02:07 PM
I do, too. That would mean we put this game out of reach early.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2015, 02:09 PM
I am excited. Even with the loss, I believe this team has a chance to be good, but this weekend we need to begin hitting our stride. Even with the loss Saturday, I believe we have somethings to build on from the second half. It appears to me that the attitude this week from our players isn't a lack of confidence, but rather, "we should have won, but didn't come out ready to play."

I'm ready to see a few young guys give this team a jolt of energy & begin to see this team start gelling & preparing to go on a run.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-16-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm very excited to see all the young guys get quality reps in a live game setting.

BB30
09-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Extremely excited to see some of the young guys in the secondary get some game reps. Also, hope we spread the love in the running game and get some of those guys some carries.

Coach34
09-16-2015, 03:05 PM
I do, too. That would mean we put this game out of reach early.

screw that. I want to see these guys on the 1st series. I dont care if we win by only 3 points- I want these young guys playing from the opening kickoff.

CadaverDawg
09-16-2015, 03:08 PM
screw that. I want to see these guys on the 1st series. I dont care if we win by only 3 points- I want these young guys playing from the opening kickoff.

I agree with this. I don't care if we win by 1, I want em playing 4 quarters

Homedawg
09-16-2015, 03:21 PM

If we only won by one, wouldn't it sort of prove the point of the coaches not playing them?

Eta, I understand the point of playing them early, with the ones, when the game is in question to see how they perform.

jumbo
09-16-2015, 03:30 PM
I just hope we absolutely destroy NW St.

CadaverDawg
09-16-2015, 03:34 PM
If we only won by one, wouldn't it sort of prove the point of the coaches not playing them?

Eta, I understand the point of playing them early, with the ones, when the game is in question to see how they perform.

Yea it would. Im not one of those that think Mullen isn't playing the right guys....I just want to see these guys Bc I'm excited about their potential, and we haven't seen them through 2 games due to close games.

msstate7
09-16-2015, 05:19 PM
Does staley get a series this week? Certainly fitz will

Ifyouonlyknew
09-16-2015, 05:26 PM
Does staley get a series this week? Certainly fitz will

I feel pretty confident both will get more than a series.

deltadawg99
09-17-2015, 01:28 AM
I'm excited to see Lee & Williams. They certainly should have fresh legs.

I'm also excited to see Gerri Green

War Machine Dawg
09-17-2015, 12:42 PM

http://i.imgur.com/xHFRtju.gif

TaleofTwoDogs
09-17-2015, 11:19 PM
Does Staley really exist??? ***