PDA

View Full Version : Bringing in the RF fence at Dudy-Noble?

Todd4State
09-16-2015, 12:08 AM
Cohen said in an interview that they are looking at doing something different with the fences based on information about the ballpark. He wasn't very specific on what the information was- and it could be pushing the fences back as well.

Cohen said that we are experimenting with different types of bats. My guess is that we are looking at a different bat contract. Again, he wasn't very specific with what we were doing there.

civildawg
09-16-2015, 06:58 AM
Yes, they are moving the right field fence in this year. Baseball manager told me about it

msstate7
09-16-2015, 07:04 AM
Strange... All our power bats right handed, right?

bulldogcountry1
09-16-2015, 07:34 AM
You would have to think that any changes would match the footprint of the new stadium. The design should be pretty far along at this point, and we probably shouldn't be tossing around ideas to change the shape of the field. But, then again, that never stops customers from changing their minds about a design.

preachermatt83
09-16-2015, 01:57 PM
meh...

MSUDawg99
09-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Yes, they are moving the right field fence in this year. Baseball manager told me about it

Yeah the right field fence is already down. They have metal barricades bars across there now. Saw it on Twitter or Periscope yesterday, I think.

Todd4State
09-16-2015, 05:10 PM
Strange... All our power bats right handed, right?

Nate Lowe is a LH power bat. It might help someone like Luke Reynolds out a little bit as well.