PDA

View Full Version : John Weiner is not very football smart. Complete dumbass!

Thick
09-15-2015, 04:44 PM
It's a ****ing excuse ready to happen, IF, MSU would have won that game. The excuse was Miles let up, not the defense played well, and the offense made half adjustments. It would be LSU let up, period! He's a fuktard.

Drugdog
09-15-2015, 04:45 PM
Well said.

msstate7
09-15-2015, 04:52 PM
Took me 10 mins the first day I listened to him to figure this out. I don't like bo either

GreenheadDawg
09-15-2015, 04:57 PM
Took me 10 mins the first day I listened to him to figure this out. I don't like bo either

Yeh I don't know why anybody listens to his show unless you're a bear

sandwolf
09-15-2015, 05:13 PM
It is a rare occurrence that I can get through 1 segment of that show without hearing Weiner say something that is just flat out retarded. I don't necessarily think that he has an agenda or anything, but the guy is either an idiot or he just doesn't do enough homework on the topics that he is going to cover and just starts pulling stuff out of his ass.

Swagger Vance
09-15-2015, 06:22 PM
All of the media pundits are slobbing over LSU like theyre the best thing to hit the field since Vince Lombardi's Green Bay Packers. And so far they've all been really good at dismissing us, even though we had a kick to win the game. Its classic establishment bias, nothings ever going to change on this front. The schools, companies, people, etc. that hold the cash are the ones that are going to receive all of the attention. The only way to change it is to beat those schools, companies, people into the ground, on the Field.

Thick
09-15-2015, 07:12 PM
I hope LSU skull drags AU though. Physical, physical, physical!!

Homedawg
09-15-2015, 09:49 PM
They let up? Than ran it the first quarter, the second quarter, the third quarter and the fourth quarter, we just shut it down more in the second half.

DownwardDawg
09-15-2015, 10:00 PM
They let up? Than ran it the first quarter, the second quarter, the third quarter and the fourth quarter, we just shut it down more in the second half.

Everyone I talk to says LSU went ultra conservative and let us back in the game. They beat us easily is what I'm hearing.

Schultzy
09-15-2015, 10:37 PM
If only they could bitch about having lost in any way

And we could bitch about how we won

msstate7
09-15-2015, 10:44 PM
If only they could bitch about having lost in any way

And we could bitch about how we won

Dan is oh so close to being 3-4 vs lsu. Instead he's 1-6

confucius say
09-16-2015, 08:52 AM

This will be Lsu's game plan in every game they play. Their offense will always be conservative.