PDA

View Full Version : NW St.

msstate7
09-15-2015, 02:16 PM
While I don't think this will be a good game at all, I think it will be a good game to watch. I'm pumped about hopefully getting our first real look at fitz, lee, dear, Donald gray, Williams, mclaurin, Thomas, and peters.

Who do you think shines when they get their shot this weekend?

starkvegasdawg
09-15-2015, 02:21 PM
I want to see a minimum of 500 yards of offense and them held to under 300 yards. Score wise I want us on the plus side of 40...if not 50...and them 10 or less. As for players, I want to see Dak unleashed. We've seen him pocket pass. Now I want to see his running ability again. I also want to see our OL play an entire solid game. I don't want to see Warren looking at clouds five yards in the backfield. After that I would like to see what Williams and Lee can do with extended time at RB.

Liverpooldawg
09-15-2015, 02:38 PM
You mean we have another game? I thought from reading this board the season was over after last week.****

Mjoelner34
09-15-2015, 02:45 PM
Liverpooldawg, check you PM. I sent you one yesterday and don't know if you've seen it.

Bama_Dawg
09-15-2015, 02:53 PM
While I don't think this will be a good game at all, I think it will be a good game to watch. I'm pumped about hopefully getting our first real look at fitz, lee, dear, Donald gray, Williams, mclaurin, Thomas, and peters.

Who do you think shines when they get their shot this weekend?

While I'm not on the whole doom and gloom bandwagon just yet. I certainly don't want us to have an Auburn vs Jacksonville St. type contest on our hands. Worry about putting points on the board first, before we worry about the young guys getting experience.

Coach34
09-15-2015, 02:54 PM
Look for McLaurin not to play. Trying to RS him to keep him, Peters, and Bryant out of the same class

Ifyouonlyknew
09-15-2015, 03:01 PM
Look for McLaurin not to play. Trying to RS him to keep him, Peters, and Bryant out of the same class

Mark played special teams against LSU.

Coach34
09-15-2015, 04:53 PM
Mark played special teams against LSU.

so much for that plan then

msstate7
09-15-2015, 04:59 PM
so much for that plan then

Time to get mclaurin and peters on the field defensively this week. We need an infusion of talent at safety

Todd4State
09-15-2015, 05:07 PM
If Dan lets him play, I Lee will show out.

Todd4State
09-15-2015, 05:08 PM
Time to get mclaurin and peters on the field defensively this week. We need an infusion of talent at safety

I did notice Bryant playing more against LSU. Hopefully this is already starting.

mic
09-15-2015, 07:19 PM
I am all for red shirting players that aren't sec ready to play....
But if true this red shirting guys so they won't graduate in the same class is ridiculous
Next year is now.. If guys are ready to play and can help us win games play their ass..
We need guys now..
Odds are Peters won't be around for his SR season anyway if he is as good as advertised.

Another example is Rankin.. If he is an upgrade over Warren , even if it's a slight upgrade , play his ass.
Indont give a shit if next year we have 2 Sr OT starting ... That's what's called recruiting.. Apparently Hev likes a couple of our younger guys and we will be getting 2 more 4 star OT in Champion and Lashley..

Next year is now..!!!!!!

mic
09-15-2015, 07:23 PM
If Dan lets him play, I Lee will show out.

Any of our RB will show out this weekend...
I want them ready for the next 2 games...
Shit if Gibson is ready to go and can compete for snaps in big games and help us play him..!!!
There are 2 big time RB that are Jr's this year we will get one of them ( maybe both) ...

spudd21
09-15-2015, 07:35 PM
Honestly, I don't see Dak running much this game. If any of the qbs run it'll be Staley or Fitz.

DownwardDawg
09-15-2015, 09:55 PM
I wanna see a better RB option and I want to see Fitz.

Todd4State
09-15-2015, 11:19 PM
Any of our RB will show out this weekend...
I want them ready for the next 2 games...
Shit if Gibson is ready to go and can compete for snaps in big games and help us play him..!!!
There are 2 big time RB that are Jr's this year we will get one of them ( maybe both) ...

I totally agree. We have to put the best players on the field and be OK with having to change plans if that means burning a guy that we would like to redshirt. And we actually probably have a little more leeway with burning redshirts because of the MS JUCO system in our own backyard.

Todd4State
09-15-2015, 11:20 PM
Honestly, I don't see Dak running much this game. If any of the qbs run it'll be Staley or Fitz.

I wouldn't want him to run in this game even if he was leading the SEC in rushing attempts at this point.