PDA

View Full Version : Conversations with SEC fans at work

TrapGame
09-14-2015, 10:58 AM
The AU fans at work are highly pissed and think LSU and MSU are going to beat them two in a row.

The LSU fans said they were sweating the 4th quarter and think we shoulda really pulled this one out.

The ole miss fans think they're gonna score 50 on Bama.

And everybody's glad they're not Arkansas fans!

Jack Lambert
09-14-2015, 11:07 AM
The AU fans at work are highly pissed and think LSU and MSU are going to beat them two in a row.

The LSU fans said they were sweating the 4th quarter and think we shoulda really pulled this one out.

The ole miss fans think they're gonna score 50 on Bama.

And everybody's glad they're not Arkansas fans!

Bama defensive line is not UT Martin or Fresno States defensive line. Kelly better hope his young offensive lineman keeps him off his back. They are in a rude awakeing.

DownwardDawg
09-14-2015, 02:37 PM
Ole Miss fans I spoke with today are very confident that they are going to beat Bama.

TUSK
09-14-2015, 03:15 PM
I think OM has a shot to beat Bammer, for sure...

But I believe they'll have to do it one dimensionally... I just don't see them being able to run consistently against a front 7 that's 3 deep with NFL talent...

If Bama can generate ANY pass Offense and/or good pass Defense, it's gonna tough for the rebels...

Strengths:
DL (badass and deep)
LBs (badass and deep)
Running Backs (badass and reasonably deep)
Receivers (very good to excellent and deep)
OL (overall is good - may end up better than 2014)
ST (coverage teams)

Bama weaknesses (thus far):
ST (placekicking and punting -who'd thought that?)
Right Tackle (gets beat too often)
Quarterback (consistency on deep passes)
2ndary (super talented and deep - needs to gel and gain consistency)

Liverpooldawg
09-14-2015, 05:36 PM
Ole Miss fans I spoke with today are very confident that they are going to beat Bama.

The ones I know think they will not only beat them, they will beat them by 50. They aren't even worried.

Dawgface
09-14-2015, 05:44 PM
I hardly ever pull for Bama, but will on this one.

spudd21
09-14-2015, 05:53 PM
I just don't see Saban losing to freezus 2 years in a row.

archdog
09-14-2015, 06:04 PM
I believe they are going to beat Bama. Not by 50, but maybe by 12.

TUSK
09-14-2015, 07:15 PM

potential vCash bet, do I sense?

BulldogBear
09-14-2015, 07:31 PM
potential vCash bet, do I sense?

If ya'll will just RTGDF, you will win. Beating up on the least of these my brethren and thinking they've done something is typical Beardshark thought process.

I seen it dawg
09-14-2015, 07:45 PM
I think OM has a shot to beat Bammer, for sure...

But I believe they'll have to do it one dimensionally... I just don't see them being able to run consistently against a front 7 that's 3 deep with NFL talent...

If Bama can generate ANY pass Offense and/or good pass Defense, it's gonna tough for the rebels...

Strengths:
DL (badass and deep)
LBs (badass and deep)
Running Backs (badass and reasonably deep)
Receivers (very good to excellent and deep)
OL (overall is good - may end up better than 2014)
ST (coverage teams)

Bama weaknesses (thus far):
ST (placekicking and punting -who'd thought that?)
Right Tackle (gets beat too often)
Quarterback (consistency on deep passes)
2ndary (super talented and deep - needs to gel and gain consistency)

This is the kind of shit that makes people want your program to implode. 21 NFL players in the front 7? Come on man that's so ****ing overboard you have to be joking but you aren't bc your a ****ing bammer. You aren't much less delusional than who you are playing this weekend.

But I digress. I hope you ****ers lay a beat down for the ages this Saturday. You owe them for letting them beat your pussies last year and making you suck dick for money. If y'all get beat I'll come and help burn down a trailer.

TUSK
09-14-2015, 09:15 PM
This is the kind of shit that makes people want your program to implode. 21 NFL players in the front 7? Come on man that's so ****ing overboard you have to be joking but you aren't bc your a ****ing bammer. You aren't much less delusional than who you are playing this weekend.

But I digress. I hope you ****ers lay a beat down for the ages this Saturday. You owe them for letting them beat your pussies last year and making you suck dick for money. If y'all get beat I'll come and help burn down a trailer.

No, there isn't 21 players on Bama's front 7 that will be drafted this year... But, I'd be willing to bet you that of front 7 cats on the 3 deep, a "ridiculous" number will have an opportunity at the NFL...

Do you just skip the "passive" in "passive-aggressive", not do your homework, or a combination of both?

I seen it dawg
09-14-2015, 09:22 PM
I know yall are talented shit. But it's just more overblown bullshit from the Bama arrogance. It's the reason people want to see the program fail. Yall are good no doubt all but Sabans first yr in this new era. Don't forget where you were before him for many yrs. though and when he's gone that place isn't very far away...

And if you don't want to be called on that shit don't post it. 21 NFL players...jeesh

Jack Lambert
09-14-2015, 09:38 PM

If you really believe that put all your Vcash on it.

Bothrops
09-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Derrick Henry was made for games and opponents like this. That's Bama's ticket on offense, for sure.

TUSK
09-14-2015, 09:42 PM
I know yall are talented shit. But it's just more overblown bullshit from the Bama arrogance. It's the reason people want to see the program fail. Yall are good no doubt all but Sabans first yr in this new era. Don't forget where you were before him for many yrs. though and when he's gone that place isn't very far away...

And if you don't want to be called on that shit don't post it. 21 NFL players...jeesh

You're correct, Bama sucked "many years" prior to Saban and will be lost in the desert once he leaves...

I'll run the numbers and get back to you on the "NFL talent" level...

edit: the 21 figure you quoted is closer to ~16.... my bad.

I seen it dawg
09-14-2015, 09:54 PM
In the 28 yrs between Paul Bryant and Saban bammer has won 3 sec titles and none in the 10 years before Saban. It can easily go back to Mike price, Shula, and Dubose just as easily as it became Saban. You can't see the reality of anything but one year between Bryant and Saban. Bama was just another program...

TUSK
09-14-2015, 10:09 PM
In the 28 yrs between Paul Bryant and Saban bammer has won 3 sec titles and none in the 10 years before Saban. It can easily go back to Mike price, Shula, and Dubose just as easily as it became Saban. You can't see the reality of anything but one year between Bryant and Saban. Bama was just another program...

no.

CadaverDawg
09-14-2015, 10:44 PM
If you really believe that put all your Vcash on it.

I'll throw $100,000 in vcash on the Rebs straight up if I can get good odds from Scooba. Ole Miss will win.

gravedigger
09-14-2015, 10:55 PM
Sounds about right. If bama were in the mt west conference

Pokechop Womack
09-14-2015, 10:58 PM
I'll throw $100,000 in vcash on the Rebs straight up if I can get good odds from Scooba. Ole Miss will win.

Still relatively new around here... what the heck is VCash? What's it used for and how do I get $100,000 of it to take you up on that bet, Cadaver?

Coach34
09-14-2015, 11:03 PM
Bama is going to win both line of scrimmages- no way Northern Miss wins

CadaverDawg
09-14-2015, 11:03 PM
Still relatively new around here... what the heck is VCash? What's it used for and how do I get $100,000 of it to take you up on that bet, Cadaver?

It's fake money shown under your avatar. You can use it to make bets on the "bet your ass" forum. We also give it for winning prediction contests and stuff. It's for fun and pride, and may be worth something on here one day, who knows!

sandwolf
09-15-2015, 12:42 AM

So if you had to pick today, I am assuming that you would take OM to win the SEC? I sure do hope that it is a case of them playing some really weak competition and running the scores up, but as of today they have been at least as impressive as anyone in the conference. I will be interested to see what happens on Saturday night.

Alldawg
09-15-2015, 06:59 AM

I believe you get 500 for signing up. If not, I am not sure how I got mine. I thought I was getting some last year for calling the Texas AM game on the nose, but it stayed at 500

BulldogBear
09-15-2015, 07:39 AM
I keep losing mine only to find there's still 10 left. Then I think okay I'll turn this into millions. Then I bet it in MSU or something and lose it. White Flag. C34, what do I have to do to start over???

msstate7
09-15-2015, 07:44 AM
Bama is going to win both line of scrimmages- no way Northern Miss wins

I agree. Om's oline is in for a rude awakening this week