PDA

View Full Version : I am already tired of all the Damn awards we give out

Drugdog
09-14-2015, 10:54 AM
At every stoppage of play. I want a plaque. I have season tickets, bulldog club, Alumni tent, buy drinks at the game , post on Elitedawg, call into Out of Bounds, wear our colors, Msu tag, own a Bulldog, went to school there , got a Masters degree there, met my wife there, had 3 older brothers go there, Msu stickers on my cars. My dad went there.

So where the hell is my Chrome Cowbell?

Of course I know the reason why? I don't give enough $$$$$. Which means I am not as big of a fan as the guy who writes the larger check. Right??

Enough of the dumb silly ass plaques.

Jack Lambert
09-14-2015, 11:17 AM
Also the advertisements on the Big Boards were way out of place. It killed the atmosphere, seems like it was better last year. Also way too many TV timeouts, nothing we can do about that one.

Drugdog
09-14-2015, 11:01 PM
Bump

sandwolf
09-15-2015, 12:45 AM

Of course I know the reason why? I don't give enough $$$$$. Which means I am not as big of a fan as the guy who writes the larger check. Right??

Don't be an idiot. The people who write huge ass checks to the athletic department should be recognized.

SDDawg
09-15-2015, 01:04 AM
MONEY MAKERS RESPECT MONEY MAKERS. BROKE ASS MFers bitch a lot...

Drugdog
09-15-2015, 08:13 AM
MONEY MAKERS RESPECT MONEY MAKERS. BROKE ASS MFers bitch a lot...

Really. Your clueless. Think about the point.
The post was in jest. But the point is we give out too many awards. I see my posting is way above your IQ.

scottycameron
09-15-2015, 09:03 AM
At every stoppage of play. I want a plaque. I have season tickets, bulldog club, Alumni tent, buy drinks at the game , post on Elitedawg, call into Out of Bounds, wear our colors, Msu tag, own a Bulldog, went to school there , got a Masters degree there, met my wife there, had 3 older brothers go there, Msu stickers on my cars. My dad went there.

Very confusing post. Are you tired of the awards or do you want one? Seems to be opposite things.

Drugdog
09-15-2015, 09:32 AM
Im making an analogy of too many awards by pointing out that I am a huge fan. No I don't want an award. Good grief.

Homedawg
09-15-2015, 09:34 AM
Im making an analogy of too many awards by pointing out that I am a huge fan. No I don't want an award. Good grief.

Just close your eyes and ears and let the people have their moment.

FISHDAWG
09-15-2015, 09:38 AM
I get your point and had a chuckle but in fairness to MSU I have seen many other campuses do the same thing ... just take a long draw on the flask and they aren't so bad later in the game

Ifyouonlyknew
09-15-2015, 09:42 AM

The best way to think of it is when you're happy about the new Dudy Noble or the Davis Wade expansion or any major project just remember those people getting these awards are a major financial driving force behind it. If we want to keep up with the Joneses these 30 sec tributes of thanks are necessary.

archdog
09-15-2015, 09:55 AM
The awards, advertisements, and smelly cups do not bother me, when we win.

archdog
09-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Uniforms don't even bother me when we win.
That reminds me, who the hell went to the Mall at Bonita Lakes and picked up our terrible warm up shirts and cleats from the air brush guy?
Thanks Adidas for making us look as bad as we played in the first half.

Drugdog
09-15-2015, 01:31 PM
The awards, advertisements, and smelly cups do not bother me, when we win.

I think your on to something. Field goal made and all is better.