OM - 5
FSU - 1
LSU - 1

Todd4State
07-19-2013, 12:22 PM
I think Pack ends up at Ole Miss.

hailmari
07-19-2013, 12:43 PM
CJ Hampton's recruitment isn't over really, he's still camping and visiting. Bama seems to like him.

What's the story on Voorhies? I never hear his name mentioned, that's strange for the third or fourth best player in MS.

Raytoraid83
07-19-2013, 12:56 PM

Heard the same thing unfortunately, hopefully we can make some ground on Hampton, maybe Russle can pull some meridian connections.

Political Hack
07-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Woodville, MS = LSU.

Homedawg
07-19-2013, 12:58 PM
I do too. Still not confident in Jackson either. That one could go down to the wire.

Coach34
07-19-2013, 01:16 PM

This is another one of their orchestrated flips- they are using Fla State this time to get pub and act like they have pulled off a big recruiting steal

Pack is a done deal to OM

Ronny
07-19-2013, 04:57 PM
..random 4 will not qualify academically.

2 will end up doing time in county lock-up before they even set foot on a campus & the yearly in-state hotshots who almost always choose to leave MS for "a big time football school" always turns out to be a bust. (e.g., Markell Pack - FSU).

There is nothing sadder than having to be subjected to the the yearly Dandy Dozen lists.

Then watching you recruiting nerds attribute future heroics to them that will never come to bear.

HancockCountyDog
07-19-2013, 05:01 PM

2 will end up doing time in county lock-up before they even set foot on a campus & the yearly in-state hotshots who almost always choose to leave MS for "a big time football school" always turns out to be a bust. (e.g., Markell Pack - FSU).

There is nothing sadder than having to be subjected to the the yearly Dandy Dozen lists.

Then watching you recruiting nerds attribute future heroics to them that will never come to bear.

Tell us how you really feel? LOL.

I wonder who the last Dandy Dozen player was that was locked up?

MSUDawg4Life
07-19-2013, 05:04 PM

Nice negativity.

You're really good at that. You must be very proud.

Ronny
07-19-2013, 05:12 PM

..some get locked up & released without us even knowing about it, seeing how SEC head coaches now also act equally as bail bondsman & ad hoc legal advocates for their players.

My point is I've been studing Dandy Dozen lists for the last 15 years, & the cumulative affect they have added to the sustained success of whatever program they signed with has poven negligible.

But I get it. It's summer so we talk about the Dandy Dozen. Just excuse my jaded view of the topic.

Todd4State
07-19-2013, 05:13 PM
This is another one of their orchestrated flips- they are using Fla State this time to get pub and act like they have pulled off a big recruiting steal

They're so predictable. Of course, some of our fans will go beserk. Although- I thought our fans handled Kalio much better than usual. Nothing was more funny than him flipping and no one caring.

Todd4State
07-19-2013, 05:14 PM

Tobias Singleton probably should have been locked up. Locked up being defined as doing something that could get put in jail for a weekend.

hailmari
07-19-2013, 05:15 PM
I forgot about Kailo. I'm sure he'll break a good run or two.

dawgoneyall
07-19-2013, 05:20 PM
How much?

Todd4State
07-19-2013, 05:21 PM

You just described the vast majority of South Panola Dandy Dozen members. They are the main culprits of good players gone horribly bad. It's actually quite alarming.

Since there is no one from South Panola on the list, perhaps this group will be different? Maybe, maybe not- but it will be interesting to watch.

I put more stock into the Clarion-Ledger 10 most wanted list that no one seems to pay any attention to for some reason. Also, there is a Fab 15 list that a guy named Chris Brooks puts out for a magazine about Mississippi HS football. I usually like his list a little bit better. Yes, it usually has most or all of the same guys that are Dandy Dozen, but I like how he always has at least three more guys to watch.

Ronny
07-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Nice negativity.

You're really good at that. You must be very proud.

I am proud I have a messageboard that will tolerate my views.

And, yea, I am really good at expressing my views (usuallly).

But I will drop it because if you put stock in the Dandy Dozen then this is the place you come to do it.

Todd4State
07-19-2013, 05:23 PM
I forgot about Kailo. I'm sure he'll break a good run or two.

In football or track? Honestly, when he was committed to us, I was happier for our track program than I was for our football team.

MSUDawg4Life
07-19-2013, 05:41 PM
I am proud I have a messageboard that will tolerate my views.

And, yea, I am really good at expressing my views (usuallly).

But I will drop it because if you put stock in the Dandy Dozen then this is the place you come to do it.

I don't put stock in the Dandy Dozen, but I also have no interest in putting down kids that I don't know and have no clue what they will or won't do in the future.

If that's the sort of thing you're proud of simply because you have a place to do so, then have at it. I think that sort of behavior speaks more about you than the kids.

hailmari
07-19-2013, 05:42 PM
Oh, I literary meant just one or two. Football.

BHildreth3
07-19-2013, 09:44 PM

Agreed and this needs to be blasted everywhere. We're not getting him so do what we can to make it known

Todd4State
07-19-2013, 10:04 PM
Breaking it down further

DJ Buford - OM Ole Miss Legacy from the Oxford area. Not happening.
Jamoral Graham - State
Rod Taylor - OM Callaway kid
CJ Jampton - OM Grew up an Ole Miss fan.
Jessee Jackson - State lean
Markell Pack - FSU Wink, wink
Devin Voorhies - LSU
Breeland Speaks - OM lean Callaway kid.
Aeris Williams - State lean
Gerri Green - State lean
Alvin Moore - OM Tip my hat to them.
Grant Harris - State lean

State - 5
OM - 5
FSU - 1
LSU - 1

HancockCountyDog
07-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Breaking it down further

Talked to someone at big dawg camp, he told me that he doubts that Harris gets a firm offer from us, said there were at least six better DL at the camp.

Best defensive players there:

Cory Thomas
The Adams kid from Brandon
Speaks from Calloway - was told our coaches were all over him and that he seemed to be receptive.

He thinks the Harris kid will be this years dandy dozen player that signs with USM or lower school.

Todd4State
07-19-2013, 11:02 PM
Talked to someone at big dawg camp, he told me that he doubts that Harris gets a firm offer from us, said there were at least six better DL at the camp.

Best defensive players there:

Cory Thomas
The Adams kid from Brandon
Speaks from Calloway - was told our coaches were all over him and that he seemed to be receptive.

He thinks the Harris kid will be this years dandy dozen player that signs with USM or lower school.

That doesn't really surprise me about Harris. I've seen him play a few times- he's solid, but he's not Quay. I honestly wouldn't mind having him on the team because he seems like a really good guy and you know he is going to work hard. He reminds me of Curtis Virges.

Fletcher Adams is a 2015 guy- but we will likely get him. He's a beast. I saw him play against South Panola and he was very impressive. He has a big frame and you can tell he could carry a lot of weight. He reminds me of Fletcher Cox in high school.

With Speaks, we're going to have to contend with the Driver and his teammates who are all committed to Ole Miss. It's going to be a tough pull.

Big4Dawg
07-19-2013, 11:33 PM
We better get Adams, as his brother plays here.

FlabLoser
07-19-2013, 11:41 PM
Fletcher Adams has been a stud throughout high school. He is all over the field.