PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused about all the doom / gloom bithcin' and shit

Bully13
09-13-2015, 11:43 PM
I realize we all got spoiled with the 5 week run and looking for some quick redemption the way we shit the bed at the end and all, but for 17's sake folks...

UT blows a 17-3 lead at home, UF wins by 8 against ECU, AU goes to OT against JSU , Arky loses to a po-dunk..

and we think we are supposed to be blessed with some type of divine intervention that says we can't have some imperfections?

damn guys, based on our history, these are times of plenty as far as I'm concerned.

yes, I bitched last night, I admit it. may have had a few sandy ****** posts along the way during my 3 9%, 90 minute IPL'S I downed. .. and my ass is still sore too but now is the time to digest that reality pill and understand other teams have good players too along with problems...

we've got a GREAT coach that puts a MOTIVATED group of guys out on the field that play hard. can't ask for more than that.

Todd4State
09-14-2015, 12:02 AM
The frustrating thing to me more than anything is I don't have faith in Dan to fix the problems we have. Which means that while we are still probably going to have a good season that we will still underachieve.

TimberBeast
09-14-2015, 12:07 AM
The frustrating thing to me more than anything is I don't have faith in Dan to fix the problems we have. Which means that while we are still probably going to have a good season that we will still underachieve.

Perfectly said. We're going to have a good year but my gosh Dan has to get out of his own way, but he won't. Remember him putting in Bell over Graves later in the season.

Drugs Delaney
09-14-2015, 05:45 AM
I realize we all got spoiled with the 5 week run and looking for some quick redemption the way we shit the bed at the end and all, but for 17's sake folks...

UT blows a 17-3 lead at home, UF wins by 8 against ECU, AU goes to OT against JSU , Arky loses to a po-dunk..

and we think we are supposed to be blessed with some type of divine intervention that says we can't have some imperfections?

damn guys, based on our history, these are times of plenty as far as I'm concerned.

yes, I bitched last night, I admit it. may have had a few sandy ****** posts along the way during my 3 9%, 90 minute IPL'S I downed. .. and my ass is still sore too but now is the time to digest that reality pill and understand other teams have good players too along with problems...

we've got a GREAT coach that puts a MOTIVATES group of guys out on the field that play hard. can't ask for more than that.

great post!

Smitty
09-14-2015, 06:35 AM

Bingo

Dawgface
09-14-2015, 07:05 AM

Perfectly said. We're going to have a good year but my gosh Dan has to get out of his own way, but he won't. Remember him putting in Bell over Graves later in the season.

Exactly. But it is what it is.........hopefully Dan will see the light and get it done.