PDA

View Full Version : We will still win 8 games.

Rayburn8
09-13-2015, 09:23 PM
I predicted 8-4 just before the season (tempered from my 10-2 best case scenario last spring) and still think we get there.

Main reason being is that while LSU was one of the 8 wins, Arky and AU were two of the loses. I think we beat AU now and Arky is looking rather winnable. We weren't the only team that played like shit. We actually looked better than a lot of teams in the conference. So quit bitching likes its the end of the world. One game doesn't dictate a season.

Todd4State
09-13-2015, 09:25 PM
I predicted 8-4 just before the season (tempered from my 10-2 best case scenario last spring) and still think we get there.

Main reason being is that while LSU was one of the 8 wins, Arky and AU were two of the loses. I think we beat AU now and Arky is looking rather winnable. We weren't the only team that played like shit. We actually looked better than a lot of teams in the conference. So quit bitching likes its the end of the world. One game doesn't dictate a season.

I can't argue with this. I mean, losing to Toledo? And if we thought beating USM on the road by 18 was bad, how pissed would we be if we had beaten Arkansas State on the road by seven?

SDDawg
09-13-2015, 09:32 PM

I think it's 9, we beat Auburn on the road or Bama at home to make it happen.

Rayburn8
09-13-2015, 09:37 PM
I think it's 9, we beat Auburn on the road or Bama at home to make it happen.

Ya to start the year I said 8-4, 9-3 if we beat Bama, I am still iffy because it is Bama.