PDA

View Full Version : Free "hot take" for you POS-ers

SDDawg
09-13-2015, 08:43 PM
"Dan can't recruit, can't game plan, and should be fired." Feel free to retweet that. **

You idiots show up every year and I AN *******ED SICK OF YOUR ASSES. Go to Oxford and hang with Kiffin, please. It is unbearable to know we have so many STUPID fans.

I am calling it now, 9 wins and in the math for the West until the last week. Not amazing, but damned solid and y'all should accept it and quit your bitching.

Liverpooldawg
09-13-2015, 08:52 PM
OUTSTANDING!

Noxdog
09-13-2015, 09:00 PM
"Dan can't recruit, can't game plan, and should be fired." Feel free to retweet that. **

You idiots show up every year and I AN *******ED SICK OF YOUR ASSES. Go to Oxford and hang with Kiffin, please. It is unbearable to know we have so many STUPID fans.

I am calling it now, 9 wins and in the math for the West until the last week. Not amazing, but damned solid and y'all should accept it and quit your bitching.

But you know you are way off on this. Don't be like the dubmass smitty. No need to stoop to that level.

Again, your overall point is correct but it's way too early.

SDDawg
09-13-2015, 09:09 PM
But you know you are way off on this. Don't be like the dubmass smitty. No need to stoop to that level.

Again, your overall point is correct but it's way too early.

I can take the feedback but not sure what it is- am I way off on the 9 wins or way off on the tone of the post? I'm just frustrated man.

Rayburn8
09-13-2015, 09:12 PM

I feel ya, I've been annoyed at people like Smitty who are just jumping ship.

Jack Lambert
09-13-2015, 09:14 PM
I think the second half of the game last night was the turning point. They jelled. They were down and out, got up and begin to punch back.
All you Nay Sayers can go suck one.

Noxdog
09-13-2015, 09:18 PM
I can take the feedback but not sure what it is- am I way off on the 9 wins or way off on the tone of the post? I'm just frustrated man.

I thought we were a 8 win team still do. I get the sarcasm and frustration but it''s been pretty tame here honestly. We lose to aubie just copy and paste. We are the biggest self loathing fanbase I have ever seen.

SDDawg
09-13-2015, 09:29 PM
We are the biggest self loathing fanbase I have ever seen.

Right on. I'll chill for a bit and wait for us to set fire to the Plains... :)

confucius say
09-13-2015, 10:01 PM

Excellent post. I still think 8 wins instead of 9, but yes, our fan base needs to chill the hell out. The problem is they were thinking 11-1 instead of 8-4/9-3, and we are not an 11 win team.

Dawgtini
09-13-2015, 10:06 PM
I think the second half of the game last night was the turning point. They jelled. They were down and out, got up and begin to punch back.
+1 A big sweaty hairy one.

TrapGame
09-13-2015, 10:14 PM

This right here!

BayouDawg
09-13-2015, 10:20 PM
Agreed we are a new team and are still looking for our identity. I think we started finding it in the second half and we should hopefully get closer to solidifying it next week. CDM can be hard headed and arrogant at times but he has done so much for this university. I still think 8 wins maybe 9 if we can get a running game goin

msstate7
09-13-2015, 10:20 PM
Excellent post. I still think 8 wins instead of 9, but yes, our fan base needs to chill the hell out. The problem is they were thinking 11-1 instead of 8-4/9-3, and we are not an 11 win team.

That was the problem. I thought we were a 9-3 team and I'm sticking with it, but I probably should expect 8.

SDDawg
09-13-2015, 10:26 PM
That was the problem. I thought we were a 9-3 team and I'm sticking with it, but I probably should expect 8.

Stick with 9. We win 2 out of 3 against Arky/Auburn/Bama and the rest are games we should win. That includes OM, a completely overrated mess that will be exposed next weekend (Thank you JESUS).

Drugs Delaney
09-14-2015, 05:51 AM

+ 1