PDA

View Full Version : M.I.A.

msstate7
09-13-2015, 02:46 PM
C34, Ifyouonlyknew, homedawg, hoopsdawg, and C57 all strangely silent. All usually have solid opinions and info... I'd like to hear their take on the game. Time to worry?

Charlie_Sheen420
09-13-2015, 02:50 PM
Ifyouonlyknew did a post game press conference last night......

msstate7
09-13-2015, 02:53 PM
Ifyouonlyknew did a post game press conference last night......

I heard his emotions were getting the best of him too. Maybe he'll dry those tears and come tell us why we're gonna be ok or why we're fricked**

CadaverDawg
09-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Yea, what was with Mullen getting emotional during the game when Wilson caught the TD? Did yall notice that? He looked like he was crying while walking down the sideline, and that was before the 2 pt conversion attempt. Did i miss something, or was that very weird?

msstate7
09-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Yea, what was with Mullen getting emotional during the game when Wilson caught the TD? Did yall notice that? He looked like he was crying while walking down the sideline, and that was before the 2 pt conversion attempt. Did i miss something, or was that very weird?

Probably just thinking to himself..."this is my last year with bear, Dak, jones, Benny brown, Redmond, and Malone. Next year I might be fired"... **

Coach34
09-13-2015, 03:01 PM
I'm traveling home. My write-up will be done by 5 or so

Ifyouonlyknew
09-13-2015, 04:24 PM
I'm still here. I just rarely post after games during the season good or bad due to the emotions on message boards. Just not my thing. Was a really tough loss last night & 1 that was there for the taking. There's some things we have to fix esp on offense but we have 10 more games left in the regular season I'm not ready to throw in the towel.

HoopsDawg
09-13-2015, 05:28 PM
I'm pretty damn tired. I will just say that the first half followed the same script as Bama and Ole Miss last year and countless big games in previous years. Mullen tightens up and so does the team.

Either our coaches didn't know how bad our O-line was or they were in denial about it. We tried to run up the middle like we were able to last year and it just wasn't there. I'm not sure why we have to wait until halftime to make the adjustment. And it took about 2 plays to figure out Warren needed some help. You are talking about a 5th year senior getting his first action of his career at the most important position on the O-line. Warren has good feet and does a pretty good job on traps and plays where he is pulling, but he doesn't have the base needed to block SEC D-ends. This is why I was so confused that we were redshirting Rankin. I would throw Elgton Jenkins out there against Northwestern State and never take him out.