PDA

View Full Version : Touchdown Boobie!

CadaverDawg
09-13-2015, 01:54 PM
Bills destroying the Colts

sleepy dawg
09-13-2015, 02:50 PM
Are the Colts that bad, or is buffalo that good? I haven't watched any of the game, and I know Buffalo is supposed to have a good defense, but damn. I never saw that one coming.

msstate7
09-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Are the Colts that bad, or is buffalo that good? I haven't watched any of the game, and I know Buffalo is supposed to have a good defense, but damn. I never saw that one coming.

Probably bc the colts got 2 of our useless rb's**

CadaverDawg
09-13-2015, 02:55 PM

Believe it or not, Tyrod Taylor looks pretty good today. And their D is stout. I havent seen enough of the game to know why Indy hasnt made more of a game of it.

Dallas_Dawg
09-13-2015, 06:11 PM
As a Bills fan, we look really good. As much as I was screaming at Manny to BLITZ the young qb last night, it never seemed like we did. He needs to watch some Rex Ryan tape and show how to bring heat in unique ways. They will show pressure and back off and also do the opposite, bring a dude up right as its snapped.
Had Andrew Luck all messed up with his timing and pre snap reads