PDA

View Full Version : Personnel we need to see next weekend vs NW St...

CadaverDawg
09-13-2015, 12:20 PM
These are some of the guys I want to see in action vs NW State, to either gain reps, and/or see what they look like in live action...(not saying start them, just that I'd like to see them in action several plays)

RB:
Dear
Lee
Williams

WR:
Gray
Myles
Morrow
Jackson
(Not Bc our WR's played bad, but Bc we have the depth, so why not get them all involved and staying fresh...especially with our lack of run game)

OL:
Jenkins
Calhoun
Rankin (maybe)
(We need help on the OL...open the competition back up for starting spots if it makes guys wake up)

DL:
Thomas
Hoyett
Calvin
Coleman
(Gotta develop some depth)

LB:
Gray
No more Jackson
(All linebackers need to focus on tackling)

CB:
Jiles
Smitherman (or whoever can challenge Cleveland)

Safety:
Peters
McLaurin
(It may be time to give some of Coman's snaps to these guys to see if they're ready. Coman has not "surprised me with his progression at Safety)

QB:
Dak (The DirecTV Dak, not the pro style statue, Cable TV Dak)

msstate7
09-13-2015, 12:25 PM
I agree with all.

This week I want to make a concerted effort to run the dang ball. I don't care if we make the game closer by doing it... We need to get our rb's and oline some reps running this week

CadaverDawg
09-13-2015, 12:26 PM
I agree with all.

This week I want to make a concerted effort to run the dang ball. I don't care if we make the game closer by doing it... We need to get our rb's and oline some reps running this week

Yep, and Dak too

thf24
09-13-2015, 12:38 PM
I'm finding myself sliding off the Coman wagon. I was sold in the offseason due to the high degree of praise from multiple sources, but so far he hasn't appeared to be much more than he was last year: pretty good in run support, but uncomfortable at best in pass coverage. Maybe he just needs a few more games to translate the improvement in practice to the field, but I'd still like to see Peters and/or McLaurin start getting some reps in that spot in case Coman doesn't get any better.

msstate7
09-13-2015, 12:42 PM
I think we start working young guys in this week and some will see some snaps vs auburn. By season end, I expect our team to look much different... Hopefully that's a good thing

bulldawg28
09-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Gerri Green
McLaurin
Peters
Rankin

Bothrops
09-13-2015, 04:36 PM
These are some of the guys I want to see in action vs NW State, to either gain reps, and/or see what they look like in live action...(not saying start them, just that I'd like to see them in action several plays)

RB:
Dear
Lee
Williams

WR:
Gray
Myles
Morrow
Jackson
(Not Bc our WR's played bad, but Bc we have the depth, so why not get them all involved and staying fresh...especially with our lack of run game)

OL:
Jenkins
Calhoun
Rankin (maybe)
(We need help on the OL...open the competition back up for starting spots if it makes guys wake up)

DL:
Thomas
Hoyett
Calvin
Coleman
(Gotta develop some depth)

LB:
Gray
No more Jackson
(All linebackers need to focus on tackling)

CB:
Jiles
Smitherman (or whoever can challenge Cleveland)

Safety:
Peters
McLaurin
(It may be time to give some of Coman's snaps to these guys to see if they're ready. Coman has not "surprised me with his progression at Safety)

QB:
Dak (The DirecTV Dak, not the pro style statue, Cable TV Dak)

I like this thread.

BulldogBear
09-13-2015, 04:39 PM
Dak needs 100 rushing yards or were going 6-6