msstate7
09-13-2015, 11:27 AM
OM vs bama
Auburn vs lsu

Florida vs Kentucky

Who you got? I say bama, lsu, and Florida

Coach007
09-13-2015, 11:31 AM
I think the sec west is still wide open. LSU, bama, um, and msu. Those are still the teams to beat. Msu is not out of it by any means.

msstate7
09-13-2015, 11:34 AM
I think the sec west is still wide open. LSU, bama, um, and msu. Those are still the teams to beat. Msu is not out of it by any means.

We need auburn to beat lsu and us beat auburn to get somewhat back in it. I never thought we would win the west this year and still don't

Sacrifice
09-13-2015, 11:41 AM
Hopefully the rest of the west will beat up on each other and we will get our running game fixed. Hopefully!

Jack Lambert
09-13-2015, 11:45 AM
The winnner out of the West is going to have two loses. I knew we would lose games but I hoped we would beat LSU.

msstate7
09-13-2015, 11:48 AM
The winnner out of the West is going to have two loses. I knew we would lose games but I hoped we would beat LSU.

I thought we would be 3-1 through 4 games. With auburn not living up to hype so far, that's still possible. I'd love to get to 3-1 and have a shot to get back in this vs aTm

Dawgface
09-13-2015, 12:05 PM
OM vs bama
Auburn vs lsu

Florida vs Kentucky

Who you got? I say bama, lsu, and Florida

Probably pick the same.

Boy.....I won't see much football the next 2 weekends. Heading out west on a road trip. Will be visiting some family next weekend in New Mexico so at the mercy of what they want to do on Saturday. I'm guessing....no football. The following weekend I will be on my on and will be able to watch football Saturday night. Will be in Colorado so will catch a game at a bar/grill. I'm betting the Auburn game will be on during the day and will miss it as I will be on the road. Oh well. Dumb question....do State's games come on one particular channel on SiriusXM? I haven't had it long so not familiar with the channel line up.

BrunswickDawg
09-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Despite the loss, something about last night reminded me a lot of 98 & 99. Those years we found ways to stay in games and fight toward the end. And I really think this a year where the west just beats the hell out of each other.

msstate7
09-13-2015, 12:11 PM
Probably pick the same.

Boy.....I won't see much football the next 2 weekends. Heading out west on a road trip. Will be visiting some family next weekend in New Mexico so at the mercy of what they want to do on Saturday. I'm guessing....no football. The following weekend I will be on my on and will be able to watch football Saturday night. Will be in Colorado so will catch a game at a bar/grill. I'm betting the Auburn game will be on during the day and will miss it as I will be on the road. Oh well. Dumb question....do State's games come on one particular channel on SiriusXM? I haven't had it long so not familiar with the channel line up.

When I listen, I use the hail state app. It's like $5

scottycameron
09-13-2015, 12:13 PM
we put ourself in a bad spot and shouldn't have. We started going to late in that game and barely ran out of time (Dak wasting time and not paying attention to the play clock didn't help). We should have won that game. Lsu is not very good. It looks like there are 3 good teams in the west - Bama, TAM, and OM. We just got a loss against a team not in that group. That spells trouble. We need to hope for a 6-2 tiebreaker deal. Good news is Lsu won't be a part of it, they're going to get abused by the west this year, so the loss to them won't figure into the head to head deals. We're going to have to beat the good teams that will be in it in the end. I've watched Bama, it won't be easy to say the least, ditto for TAM. And we've all seen OM. I ain't worried about AU and Arkie in the least.

Saltydog
09-13-2015, 12:34 PM
surprised at all if UK beats Florida in Lexington. UK plays 8 home games this year. They could be a surprise team in the East.

GreenheadDawg
09-13-2015, 01:53 PM
surprised at all if UK beats Florida in Lexington. UK plays 8 home games this year. They could be a surprise team in the East.

I agree with this.

bulldawg28
09-13-2015, 02:02 PM
We need auburn to beat lsu and us beat auburn to get somewhat back in it. I never thought we would win the west this year and still don't

Auburn won't beat LSU but Ole Miss, Bama, or A&M will.

CadaverDawg
09-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Ole Miss
LSU
Kentucky

Coach007
09-13-2015, 03:21 PM
Msu can make it in the play offs with an early loss. We do have the talent.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-13-2015, 03:22 PM
OM handles Bama..with or without Tunsil
LSU over Auburn by 2 TD's
FLorida beats UK by 7

Boston
UA
AU
UK

Dawg-gone-dawgs