PDA

View Full Version : Not Worried

Clanga
09-13-2015, 02:54 AM
i don't post much....or really ever but I just wanted to come on and say I saw a lot of growth in the second half and nothing to make me think that we couldn't still be a 9-3 team. I think most ppl saw LSU as a win and AU as a loss......just flip em and we're good.....J. Johnson couldn't hit the broad side of a barn...instead he would throw it to the opposing cornerback standing next to it....AU is a must now win but it also looks pretty promising right now. 8-4 might happen....it could but we were never going to win it all this year anyway and 9-3...or 8-4 is still huge for MSU. Long Term growth ppl that's what Dan is setting us up for. Next season could be a down year with Dak and Co. leaving, but I still think the best is yet to come.......NOW JUST FIND ME A DAMN RUNNING BACK...

Drugdog
09-13-2015, 03:30 AM
Clangs I like your optimism but there ain't no way we win 8-9 games

JScottDova
09-13-2015, 07:16 AM
8-4 might happen....it could but we were never going to win it all this year anyway and 9-3...or 8-4 is still huge for MSU. Long Term growth ppl that's what Dan is setting us up for. Next season could be a down year with Dak and Co. leaving, but I still think the best is yet to come.......NOW JUST FIND ME A DAMN RUNNING BACK...

Wtf. 9-3 or 8-4 is still huge for MSU??? No it's not. Go back to the Croom years if you want, but 8-4 means you're 4-4 in the conference or you lost to a directional school. 8-4 should get DM and the rest of the staff on the hot seat. You don't pay $4mil for 8 and freakin 4

Dawgface
09-13-2015, 07:47 AM
I'd take 8 wins in a heart beat with this team. We simply are not good enough running the ball to expect great things this year.

Dawgology
09-13-2015, 08:30 AM
I'd take 8 wins in a heart beat with this team. We simply are not good enough running the ball to expect great things this year.

I, honestly, think we will be lucky to go bowling this season. On the off shoot the bowl game will be much easier to fit into my schedule.

EnterpriseDawg
09-13-2015, 08:44 AM
8-4 might be bad if we recruited in the top 15 every year, but seeing how we don't.... Until we start recruiting in the upper half of the conference, I'd say we are doing good with what we have.